Chapter 271: No Choice

"Problems? What problem?" Liu Qiang said unhappily, "If there is a problem, you should solve it, otherwise what do I need you for? Did I give you the commission money for nothing?"

Feng Pingping gave a reluctant smile and said, "That's true, but Brother Qiang, I can't solve this problem right now, can I? The reason why she agreed to this is because she needs a large amount of money urgently, and she has said that if she gives less money this time, she will quit."

Liu Qiang listened to such a bunch of words, in fact, what really went to his heart, just two words, one person is extremely good, and one is a large sum of money.

Extremely good, ah, Liu Qiang's heart itched when he heard this word.

To be honest, he seemed to have forgotten what it meant to have an extremely good girl now.

The ones that Feng Pingping had found for him in the past were just some ordinary girls, that were purely here to deal with himself.

The last time he had met an extreme girl was the one that Wang Yu had brought to him, only that girl was so fierce in nature that she dared to beat himself up and even got a gang of people to snatch that girl away from him.

Liu Qiang had been chagrined for a long time over this matter.

This time when he heard the word extremely good again, Liu Qiang was simply blissful and excited.

"Really? Is she pretty? How's the body?" Liu Qiang changed his previous brutal attitude towards Feng Pingping and started to be pleasant.

After all, whether or not this thing could work out, it still depended on Feng Pingping to do the work inside.

The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you're getting into.

Hearing these words, Liu Qiang was finally relieved.

But he quickly questioned again, "Oh yes, didn't you just say, what she especially needs money?"

Feng Pingping heavily answered: "Yes, brother Qiang, to tell you the truth, this girl is my good sister in the same dormitory, now her father is hospitalized, really no way to find me, but people said, accompany you can, but they are also the first time, what do you"

Liu Qiang was a little impatient and asked directly, "You stop talking nonsense, just say how much money you need!"

Feng Pingping hemmed and hawed, "One hundred thousand yuan, people said, not a penny less!"

"How much? One hundred thousand?" Liu Qiang smiled and simply jumped up and down, exclaiming, "Are you kidding? For 100,000 yuan, I can go to a prostitute, even if I change three a day, I can still play for two months, who do you think you all are? A giant panda?"

Feng Pingping smiled and snorted out a laugh, thinking to herself that this Liu Qiang was really funny when he got angry.

But Feng Pingping also knew Liu Qiang very well, this man was horny as hell, and he was the one who couldn't walk away when he saw a beautiful woman, and he even didn't care about anything.

And to hear him say so now, later on when he dresses up Xu Qingqing beautifully and brings her to her heel.

With Xu Qingqing's delicate features and beautiful body, she would be a top beauty with a little dressing up.

At that time, not to mention asking for 100,000 yuan, even if he asked for 200,000 yuan, I guess Liu Qiang would dare to agree to it even if his brain was hot.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market. I've got a few things to do, I'll hang up now."

"Hey, you wait, I still have"

Liu Qiang seemed to be about to speak, but Feng Pingping didn't give him a chance and hung up the phone directly.

Feng Pingping smiled wisely, saying that the initiative was now in her own hands, whether it was Xu Qingqing or Liu Qiang, they were still at her mercy?

She is deliberately making Liu Qiang feel discontented, so that he, a fool, may fall for the trap.

After thinking about it, Feng Pingping hurriedly walked towards the dormitory again.

She had a feeling that Liu Qiang's side was already in the clear, but now she had to add fuel to the fire on Xu Qingqing's side.

In the dormitory, after Feng Pingping left, Xu Qingqing was once again in despair.

She had heard from her mother that this time her father would need an operation to curb his condition.

The cost of the operation alone would cost more than 100,000.

The family had already raised more than 30,000 yuan, and she had 10,000 yuan on hand, but it only added up to 40,000 yuan, and there was still a big hole waiting to be filled.

If the money was not enough, there was no way the hospital would give the operation.

When Xu Qingqing thought of how much money was still missing, she felt desperate and tears flowed down her face.

There was really nothing she could do.

When Feng Pingping was telling her about the incident earlier, Xu Qingqing had the urge to smack Feng Pingping.

But after a while to calm down, she also found that she really had no choice but to take this path.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 272: Eighty thousand