Chapter 329: Escaping from life

The female receptionist frowned and cautiously opened her mouth and asked, "Younger Qiang, so then can I take this matter and inform the top, after all this is two hundred thousand, I I don't have that much power ah"

The female receptionist's nonsense, completely annoyed Liu Qiang, he violently slammed an ashtray on the marble countertop to smithereens, and roared at the female receptionist: "Still nonsense, hurry up and get me the money, or believe it or not I'll fire you?"

After saying that, Liu Qiang reached out to hit the female receptionist.

The female receptionist was frightened and trembled, and hurriedly said in a panic: "Okay, okay, I understand that you wait a moment, I will do it for you right away."

Liu Qiang grinned and cursed at the female receptionist, cursing and cursing as he walked towards the lift to the side.

"Liu Guohao owes me half a life, what the hell is wrong with me if I want you to cut me out of 200,000?"

Soon, Liu Qiang arrived upstairs, and following the door number Feng Pingping gave him earlier, he found the room where Feng Pingping and Xu Qingqing were.

Liu Qiang banged on the door a few times and heard the sound of high heels on the floor from inside.

The door was pushed open and Feng Pingping's smiling face peeked out from inside.

"Brother Qiang, you're here, hey, you're really on time, I"

Before Feng Pingping could finish her sentence, Liu Qiang pushed her away impatiently: "Go away, you're full of nonsense, where is he?"

Liu Qiang walked in with big strides, but as soon as he entered the door, he froze.

Liu Qiang was shocked to find that the person who appeared in front of him was indeed a beautiful woman.

Xu Qingqing already had a beautiful face, and with Feng Pingping's enchanting make-up, the whole person was as exquisite as a Muppet.

In order to highlight Xu Qingqing's sexy figure, Feng Pingping had also prepared a seductive dress for Xu Qingqing.

At this moment, Xu Qingqing's whole person was simply no different from a plate of delicacies in Liu Qiang's eyes.

Liu Qiang, who had been feeling bereft to the core for the past two days, finally showed a smile at this moment.

"Hey, hey, it's really possible!" Liu Qiang had a lecherous smile on his face as he turned back and nodded at Feng Pingping, "Luckily you didn't cheat old me, otherwise I would have killed you today!"

When Feng Pingping heard this, her heart finally dropped and she said with a smile, "How is it, Brother Qiang, are you satisfied? I'll tell you the truth, Xiao Qing is one of the school girls of Chujiang University, you are lucky today."

Liu Qiang nodded and passed a wink at Feng Pingping, "Okay, good job today, let's do it later. You should go out, don't waste time."

Feng Pingping nodded her head and retreated towards the door while laughing.

At this moment, Xu Qingqing's heart was about to rise to her throat, especially when she saw that Feng Pingping was going out, she was simply nervous to the extreme.

"Pingping you, wait a minute!" Xu Qingqing gritted her teeth and clenched her hands into fists, looking very restrained as she shouted at Feng Pingping, "Please don't go, I"

When she heard Xu Qingqing's words, Feng Pingping immediately showed her displeasure and cursed at Xu Qingqing, "What the hell am I waiting for, you guys are doing your job, what am I doing here, filming for you? Don't forget what I told you, you've taken the money, why are you still trying to back out?"

"I didn't... I just..." Xu Qingqing stammered, trying to say something.

But he was interrupted by Liu Qiang: "What do you think you think, all you have to think about now is how to serve me, all right Feng Ping Ping you get out, don't come in unless I tell you to!"

Liu Qiang finished his words, before Feng Pingping closed the door, he was going to start taking off his jacket.

Seeing Liu Qiang reveal his fat body, Xu Qingqing suddenly felt an unprecedented disgust.

Could it be that she was going to be spoiled by such a person today?

The more she thought about it, the more nervous and manic Xu Qingqing became.

Liu Qiang didn't care about that, he was about to pounce on her.

Looking at what was happening in front of her, Xu Qingqing's heart was beating like a drum and her whole body was shivering with nervousness.

Suddenly, even Xu Qingqing didn't know where she got the strength, she suddenly pushed Liu Qiang away with all her strength, and then ran towards the door like a madman.

Liu Qiang was pushed out of the way and was unprepared, plus he was already a bit weak from the beating he received yesterday, so he fell heavily to the ground.

Feng Pingping on the other side saw this and was directly dumbfounded, surprisingly still a bit bewildered.

She had never thought that Xu Qingqing would choose to run away at a time when the rice was so close to being cooked.

Feng Pingping hurriedly tried to stop Xu Qingqing, but before she could grab her hand, she was shoved aside by Xu Qingqing, and her whole body fell heavily against the wall, making her body sore.

In normal times, Xu Qingqing would not have been a match for Feng Pingping, but today, Xu Qingqing was fighting for her life, using all her strength in every move.

After breaking free from these two, Xu Qingqing seemed to see hope and rushed towards the lift at the stairway

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 330: Desperation