Chapter 342: Counting Together

Liu Qiang had figured out that Feng Pingping and these security guards were born with a cheap life anyway, so instead of letting you suffer yourself today, it would be better to let them suffer for themselves.

That's why Liu Qiang bit the bullet and said that the injuries on Xu Qingqing's body were all done by Feng Pingping and the others.

When she heard that Liu Qiang had bitten off more than he could chew that he had beaten Xu Qingqing, Feng Pingping immediately understood what consequences she would suffer.

Now that she knew Jiang Hao's identity, of course, she was also more aware of Jiang Hao's means of dealing with people of that status.

The other side even had to beg for mercy on their knees, so it seemed that this time he would not be able to escape. Besides, he already had a grudge against Jiang Hao Xue Yu Ning, and with what just happened, Jiang Hao would not let him go.

And his current fate was already two years golden, but I didn't want Liu Qiang to sprinkle himself with a layer of cumin chili noodles at the end, which was really afraid of his own death!

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

The first time I saw her, she stared at Liu Qiang with evil eyes and said, "What are you doing? The actual fact is that you've got to have a lot more than just a few of these. You can't ignore me when you have good things, and now let me carry all the blame when you have calamities?"

Feng Pingping spoke in a very small voice, and when Liu Qiang heard it, he just smiled lightly and finally replied in the same small voice: "Heh, how can you say that with such kindness? I usually treat you well, right? Now when it comes to life and death, you should stand up for me even more, right? Don't worry, I will be merciful!"

When Feng Pingping heard this, her heart thudded and she immediately realised that something was wrong, and was about to push Liu Qiang away with both hands.

But she had just reached out her hand when she felt a sharp pain in the small of her back, and one of Liu Qiang's feet had already kicked over.

This time, Liu Qiang's hand was deadly, because in this situation, either you die or I live, you Feng Pingping's life is not enough to die today!

After Liu Qiang's kick, Feng Pingping was directly kicked from the spot to the corner of the wall, the whole person struggled for a while, his expression twisted to the extreme, and then he could not hold on, the whole person fell down.

"Son of a bitch, at first I told you to be polite when you invite people over, but what about you? You took the opportunity to seek personal revenge, didn't you? See if I don't get you killed!" While acting, Liu Qiang kicked Feng Pingping's body with force.

Although Feng Pingping's body was usually okay, she was still a woman after all. After two kicks, it was as if she had lost half her life, and she was rolling around on the ground, screaming in pain, unable to get up again.

Feng Pingping's fate was so miserable that when Xue Yu Ning saw it, she felt a bit of pity.

After all, we had lived in the same dormitory for so long, and looking at Feng Pingping's appearance, it seemed that she was in pain, so she was afraid that Liu Qiang had just kicked her too hard and damaged her, right? If that was the case, if left unattended, there was no guarantee that someone would be killed!

Xue Yuning looked at Jiang Hao and shook her head slightly, meaning to ask Jiang Hao if he wanted to take care of it.

But Jiang Hao's gaze was certain at this moment, and he looked at the suffering Feng Pingping, without even a trace of sympathy on his face.

This was all because Feng Pingping had asked for it, not because Jiang Hao held a grudge.

Sooner or later, you will have to pay back for what you have done. You have done so many heartless things before, and sooner or later, retribution will come.

Jiang Hao knew very well that if it was him or Xue Yuning who were rolling on the ground at this moment, Feng Pingping's character would have ignored them and would have even clapped and shouted from the sidelines.

If that was the case, why did he bother with her? Is it possible that I am being a bitch?

The recent series of events had already made Jiang Hao mature, at least he was no longer as weak-minded as he had been in the past.

After kicking Feng Pingping several times in a row, Liu Qiang seemed to be getting a bit tired, so he stopped and panted several times, looked back at Jiang Hao and said with a grin, "Jiang Shao, do you think this is okay?"

Jiang Hao's face was expressionless as he said, "Young Liu, whether it's okay or not, that's up to you, so why ask me?"

Jiang Hao looked at Xue Yuning, walked over, helped Xu Qingqing up with Xue Yuning, and finally looked at Liu Qiang and asked coldly, "Mr. Liu, may I take this person away?"

Liu Qiang froze for a moment and hurriedly nodded, "Yes, yes, of course you can take it away"

"Ah yes, then I you wait a moment, I'll go to call a car for you, it's always better not to wait for you few to take a taxi back!"

Liu Qiang finished speaking, hurriedly took out his mobile phone, dialed a number of the reception desk downstairs, instructed a few words, only then smiled at Jiang Hao and said, "already called Jiang Shao, the car is waiting downstairs, I send you a few down?"

Jiang Hao coldly looked at Liu Qiang, shook his head and said, "Forget it Liu young, do not bother you, we will leave first, this time I and remember, but I hope it is the last time, otherwise next time, maybe I even have to settle the previous account, too!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 343: What Are You Doing?