CHapter 313: Slap of Anger

"You f*cking" Liu Qiang's face turned green with anger, he didn't understand how Jiang Hao still looked like a dead pig who wasn't afraid of boiling water when he was on the verge of death.

"Brother Pao!" Liu Qiang looked at Brother Pao and said, "So, do I not have to care? I believe you can take care of it, right? And I can even put in a few more good words for you in front of my dad later"

Brother Pao grinned, of course he knew very well that Liu Guohao only had one son, Liu Qiang, so if this boy was willing to say a few words for himself, it would be very useful when the time came.

"Don't worry about it, Little Qiangzi!" Brother Pao said with a smile, "Brother Pao will definitely help you settle this matter today!"

After he finished speaking, Brother Pao turned his head to look at his men and said, "What are you still standing there for? If you dare to cause trouble at the How Yuan Mansion, you must teach him a lesson that he will never forget!"

The men behind Brother Pao responded in unison, and then poked the weapon in their hands against the marble floor, making a deafening and majestic sound.

Then a group of men rushed towards Jiang Hao in a furious manner.

When Liu Qiang saw this, a smile finally spread across his face, he was convinced that this time Jiang Hao was definitely dead.

He was convinced that Jiang Hao would be dead this time, and after he took care of Jiang Hao today, he would find someone to investigate Ye Yunjie and Xue Yuning later.

He would also find a way to deal with Ye Yunjie, and he had never tried a mature and charming woman like Ye Yunjie before, so he would take this opportunity to do so.

As for Xue Yuning, that woman was supposed to be his plaything, and last time she even hit him with a bottle of wine, so this debt had to be settled sooner or later.

At that moment, the lift doors opened not far away.

Liu Guohao's face was full of smiles and he said with a pleasing expression, "Miss Ye, after you."

Ye Yunjie didn't say anything, nor was she polite, and walked out of the lift directly.

Only just as she stepped out of the lift, Ye Yunjie looked up and saw a group of people not far away, intent on waving the guys in their hands.

"This is," Ye Yunjie's face instantly turned gloomy.

Ye Yunjie certainly understood what this meant at a glance, and was obviously extremely disgusted by this kind of thing.

Liu Guohao, who was at the side, heard this and hurriedly looked up and over, and instantly his cold sweat came down.

Because the first time he saw Brother Pao, his heart tightened and he said, "Why is he here?

Liu Guohao's heart was in a panic because he didn't know what would happen after this kind of scene was seen by Ye Yunjie.

The reason is that at the beginning of the contact, Ye Yunjie and Liu Guohao's first condition for cooperation is that no matter what you Liu Guohao was doing in the past, as long as you want to cooperate with the Shen family, you must abandon the original improper means of your own, and if you have men, either dismiss them or deal with them yourself, otherwise cooperation is not negotiable.

It is precisely for this reason that Liu Guohao simply wanted to wash his hands of himself directly, and for Brother Pao and his party gradually cold feet, wanting to find the opportunity to dispose of them again.

Liu Guohao originally thought that all this was within his own plan and control, and that everything was in order.

But now that he saw Brother Pao's group, Liu Guohao's heart was in his throat.

With an extremely ugly face, he hurriedly took a step forward and shouted at the crowd, "What are you doing? Hurry up and stop!"

Liu Guohao's voice was so loud that it echoed in the empty hall for a while.

The crowd who were about to rush to Jiang Hao's front also stopped their actions instantly at the sound.

Brother Pao and the others turned their heads to look, and when they saw that the person coming was Liu Guohao, they were first stunned for a moment, then Brother Pao laughed out heatedly and walked quickly to Liu Guohao's heels.

"Brother Howe, this little bastard wants to cause trouble in our company, this is why Xiao Qiangzi called me and told me to come over, we are planning to deal with it, you wait for a while, I will take care of it here!"

Liu Guohao smiled, nervously looked at Ye Yunjie's face and whispered, "Oh, in that case, then just kick out, why make a group of people make a scene, that you guys go back first, didn't I say I didn't tell you not to come over?"

After saying that, Liu Guohao turned his head and smiled at Ye Yunjie with low brows, "Miss Ye, look, it's all a misunderstanding, someone came to my company to cause trouble, I told them to kick them out, it's fine, it's fine hehehe"

Liu Guohao wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead, thinking that if he said that, Ye Yunjie wouldn't say anything, right? After all, someone came to cause trouble in his company, it shouldn't be a problem to deal with it, right?

Thinking of this, Liu Guohao hurriedly waved his hand and gestured to Brother Pao: "Alright, hurry up and get them out, I'm going to welcome an important guest later, if you guys dare to spoil things, I"

Brother Leopard smiled and nodded hurriedly, "Fine, fine, don't worry Brother Ho, we'll leave now, don't worry"

As Brother Pao finished speaking, he turned his head and was about to leave.

But the moment he turned around, a slap suddenly greeted Brother Pao's face.

Brother Pao's face was hit with raw pain, as if it was burned by a branding iron.

He instantly had to move in anger, and when he twisted his head to look, he saw Ye Yunjie looking at himself coldly.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 314: Good deeds