Chapter 295: Overwhelmed

Only this Xue Yu Ning didn't hold much hope.

After all, the things that had been smashed by her cousin's family were all actual antiques that had been auctioned back by people, where was the discount for such things?

But Xue Yu Ning had never expected that Jiang Hao would say those words in the end, that he would bear most of the compensation for his cousin's family.

On what grounds? Xue Yuning felt unworthy for Jiang Hao from the bottom of her heart.

After all, the plea she had just made was already enough to give face to the family, and now Jiang Hao was even going to do so, so naturally she would not agree to it no matter what.

"I don't agree." Xue Yuning said firmly, pouting, her voice not too small.

And Xue Yuning's words, impartial as they were, were directly heard by her cousin who had been carefully observing the situation outside the door.

"Disagree?" Cousin Xue Yu Ning furrowed her brows tightly and muttered in her heart, "What does she disagree with?"

But after thinking about it, Cousin Xue Yuning quickly figured it out and suddenly her face suddenly changed, almost cursing in a low voice, "This son of a b*tch, what does she want? Does she have to bring us relatives to our death? Even Mr Qiao has pleaded for us, but you still disagree? Are you a f*cking human being or not?"

Cousin Xue Yuning's muttering to herself soon attracted Fan Deng's attention, and he frowned and asked, "What's wrong? Who are you cursing?"

Cousin Xue Yu Ning coldly snorted, "Humph, who else can I be cursing, of course it's that ungrateful bastard Xue Yu Ning, do you know what I heard just now?"

Fan Deng was confused and hurriedly asked, "What exactly did you hear? Hurry up and tell me, what exactly did this little girl say?"

Cousin Xue Yuning gritted her teeth and said, "Didn't I just hear Young Master Qiao pleading for us? Guess what? This son of a b*tch, Xue Yuning, even said that she was against pleading for us. I guess Jiang Hao, that simpleton, was about to agree to let us go, but she ended up disagreeing."

Upon hearing this, Fan Deng's face sank as he glared at Xue Yuning outside the door and said through clenched teeth, "F*ck, this b*tch, she really doesn't recognize her own family, does she? What the hell does she have to do with this? What the hell does she want?"

At this moment, Xue Yuning couldn't help but feel a bit more apprehensive in her heart, muttering under her breath, "I don't know what kind of trouble this son of a b*tch will make later! Honey, what should we do?"

Cousin Xue Yuning looked at Fan Deng, obviously a little unsure of herself.

"This," Fan Deng wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and shook his head slightly, "I don't know what to do, but I remember this revenge today, Xue Yuning, you wait for me, I will pay you back with interest sooner or later!"

Outside the door, Xue Yuning still looked at Jiang Hao with an indifferent face and said, "Jiang Hao, I just want you to reduce their punishment, but in no way do I want you to let them go, if you do this, I feel sorry for you, and it's not fair to you, after all, they treated you like that before"

Jiang Hao smiled at his words, "Forget it, people like them, I don't care to bother with them, besides 700,000 is not a small amount for them, I guess in the end to fill the hole, they will have to lose their family's money, I think this lesson is not small for them, what do you think Yu Ning?"

Jiang Hao seemed determined to spare his cousin's family, and Xue Yu Ning was simply a little speechless.

She was actually a little confused by Jiang Hao, after all, it was Jiang Hao who wanted to punish them just now, and it was to make himself happy that Jiang Hao chose to follow his own advice and reduce the punishment for the family.

But how could they now be so determined to let them off the hook again?

Xue Yuning may never figure out the connection, what she doesn't know is that Jiang Hao is doing this for her sake.

After all, this is Xue Yuning's old family's relatives, if people came all the way over once and went back and even lost half their lives, this kind of thing would obviously have a big impact on Xue Yuning if it got into the ears of her old family's relatives.

The other people will think that Xue Yu Ning has become rich, so she has become uncaring and uncaring.

Jiang Hao wanted Xue Yuning to be well, so naturally he did not want her to end up looking like that in the eyes of his relatives.

So when Xue Yuning pleaded with Jiang Hao to reduce the punishment for the family, Jiang Hao thought that he might as well reduce it and let them off the hook.

In this way, they would inevitably be grateful to Xue Yu Ning as well.

More than ten million was nothing to themselves, but for them, these people might not be able to pay it back for the rest of their lives.

Instead of that, it would be better to reluctantly let them compensate 700,000.

Seven hundred thousand was obviously not a small amount to them either, so that on the one hand, they could be taught a lesson, and on the other hand, they could also be grateful to Xue Yu Ning from the bottom of their hearts.

In fact, to put it bluntly, if it was true that these few people would not be pursued at all, Jiang Hao would not feel able to live with it in his heart.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 296: Listen to me