Chapter 261: A Traitor Among Them

Gao Shun was so rich, in case he was happy and gave himself some more money in addition to the 50,000 yuan, it was possible.

Thinking of this, Feng Pingping once again became complacent, despisingly whitened her eyes at Jiang Hao and that little head of staff and said, "Hmph, you guys wait for me, I'll see what else you can say later!"

Having said that, Feng Pingping hurriedly greeted the security team leader in the direction of that security team.

"Hey, hey, hey, do you guys want to take credit for something!" The first thing Feng Pingping said when she walked up was this.

In fact, when he saw Feng Pingping from afar, the security chief already had a face of anger, after all, he was scolded and almost cleaned up by Gao Shun before, a large part of the reason was also because of Feng Pingping.

So this time, this security chief brought someone with him, just to settle the score with Feng Pingping, and to make amends to Jiang Hao.

But he didn't arrive, before he could go to the door, this Feng Pingping unexpectedly came over by herself, and she even had a playful smile on her face.

What, have you not realised that you are about to die?

The security chief sneered, wanting to see what Feng Pingping was going to do again, so he asked with a smile, "Oh? Making merit? What merit? Of course I want to!"

Although the security captain said so, but in his heart, he had the heart to eat Feng Pingping alive.

How can you take credit? If I get you today, that's a big merit, and you're still here, you're a f*cking brainiac!

Feng Pingping didn't even realise that the other party had something to say, and laughed foolishly, turning her head and pointing at Jiang Hao and the small head of staff.

Feng Pingping said: "Did you see that man? Didn't he try to muddle through at your place just now? But then you uncovered it, only this idiot actually came back in, do you know how he got in?"

The security captain laughed playfully with his men and shook his head pretending not to know anything: "No, why, you know?"

Feng Ping Ping nodded smugly, "Of course I know, why else would I have just asked you if you wanted to take credit? Did you see the guy next to that idiot? That's the guy from your company!"

The head of security nodded, "What's wrong with him?"

"What else? Let me tell you, that guy and that idiot, Jiang Hao, are in cahoots, and that idiot snuck in through that mole of yours!" As if she was very proud of herself, Feng Pingping continued, "Tell yourself, if this kind of thing of eating inside out was known to your boss, how would he handle this matter?"

The security captain couldn't really hold back his laughter when he heard that.

Of course he understood exactly how Jiang Hao had come in, except that according to Feng Pingping, it was just ridiculous as hell.

What the hell was she thinking to come up with such a thing?

And Jiang Hao was in cahoots with the little head of that company? Jiang Hao got in through someone else.

This Feng Pingping's brain was really big.

"Oh, so haha," the security chief said as he dealt with Feng Pingping, but he still couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Yes, yes, look, if you stir this up to your old boss, isn't it a big credit? Maybe your husband will give you a promotion and a pay rise!" Feng Ping Ping leapt up and down.

The security chief nodded, "Right, right, you're so right, so what do you think I should do?"

"What else should I do? How did you become a captain? Pig brain?" Feng Pingping looked at Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning with contempt and said, "You, you'll just go over and hold those two poor bastards down, then you'll hold that mole of yours, then you'll call your boss over directly, then whether you get a promotion or a pay rise, it's just a matter of your boss's words?"

The security chief pondered for a moment and then suddenly laughed out loud, "Right, right, you say you are so clever, how can you be so clever, right, let's do what you said.

As he spoke, the security chief let Feng Pingping walk in front of him, while a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

He really felt that this Feng Pingping was a bit ridiculous, what kind of head did she have that she could think of such a solution?

He knew very well that since Jiang Hao hadn't done anything to her before, he obviously wanted to see how long she, a clown, could dance.

If that was the case, he might as well play along with her and see what kind of joke this Feng Pingping could make.

And later on, I can also punish Feng Pingping in front of Jiang Hao, so that I can also save some impression in front of Jiang Hao.

After all, just because you've offended Jiang Hao so much before, just because he's not pursuing you doesn't mean you're not doing anything.

If he really wanted people to forgive him, he would have to do something first and show his heart with practical actions.

Thinking of this, the security chief smiled faintly and hurriedly followed Feng Pingping's footsteps as well.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 262: Teach him a lesson