Chapter 344: Time for a Visit

Feng Pingping was trembling, she had just been beaten up so badly that she couldn't take any more of Liu Qiang's beatings, her whole body was terrified!

Liu Qiang spat at her and coldly snorted, "Damn it, how dare you ask me what I'm doing? Look what you've done, do you know that you almost got me killed?"

Feng Pingping shook her head like a rattle and apologised, "I didn't know, Brother Qiang, I didn't even know that Jiang Hao was a rich kid, I just thought he was a poor loser."

"Pa," Liu Qiang greeted Feng Pingping with a slap without saying a word, directly knocking her dizzy.

"You don't know? He and his girlfriend went to the same school as you, you don't know he's a rich kid? Who are you fooling? I doubt you did the game on purpose, just to cheat me out of my money!" Liu Qiang scolded.

"No, I really didn't, how dare I, Brother Qiang, I really didn't know, I swear, if I dare to lie to you, I'll be struck by lightning"

"Who the hell believes you!" Liu Qiang kicked over and cursed, "I've spent more than 100,000 before and after, not only did I not get to sleep, but I almost got killed. You tell me!"

Feng Pingping was crying and shaking her head, "I don't know, why don't I go and ask Xu Qingqing for the money back?"

"Ask for it!" Liu Mighty scolded, "If you go to ask for the money, people will be angry with me later, you still want to kill me, don't you?"

Feng Pingping was at her wits' end, crying miserably, "What should we do then, Brother Qiang?"

Liu Qiang was so angry that he paced in place twice: "What to do, how do I know what to do, but I can't let my money go down the drain for nothing, right?"

Liu Qiang twisted his head to look at Feng Ping Ping, cold hum: "This is all your fault, you have to get this money, as well as my losses today, and the moral damages so, I do not care how much you want, you finally return me 800,000, we today's matter will be written off, if you dare not give me, you do not blame me not polite, my tactics, I think you are also clear! "

Liu Qiang looked at Feng Pingping and sneered, "Usually I don't give you less money, I'll give you a week, if I don't see 800,000 within a week, then don't blame me for not being polite!"

After he finished speaking, Liu Qiang turned around and was about to leave.

And when Feng Pingping heard this from him, her whole body was dumbfounded.

"Eight hundred thousand? Brother Qiang, don't go, please spare me, where can I get this 800,000 yuan, even if I sell myself, I can't get this 800,000 yuan!"

Feng Pingping was almost desperate and rushed up to hug Liu Qiang's thigh.

Of course, Feng Pingping knew exactly what she could do, although she had recently stolen Jiang Hao's concert tickets and had made a large sum of money from the Xu Qingqing affair.

But even so, this money, plus the money she had saved up before, added up to more than 100,000 ah, Liu Qiang wants 800,000, the remaining 700,000, where would she get it? And still a week's time?

This was almost an impossible task for her.

But if she wanted to complete it, that was her own business, Liu Qiang didn't care about that.

For one thing, he was really angry today and wanted to find a place to vent his anger.

Secondly, it was also because this Feng Pingping had really screwed himself and Liu Qiang would not feel comfortable if he did not pick up a layer of skin on her.

He didn't care if Feng Pingping could get 800,000 yuan in the end, if she did, it would be best, but if she couldn't, then she would be punished by herself.

I'm telling you, I'll give you a week, once the week is up, I'll definitely send someone to find you, and you won't be able to sneak away, how powerful my ears are, I think you also know, if you escape and I catch you, what will happen to you, I guarantee you don't even want to think about it! "

Having said that, Liu Qiang turned his head and left.

And Feng Pingping, who had been kicked to the ground, her whole body was in despair.

What should she do by herself? Eight hundred thousand, even if she secretly sold her parents' house, she still couldn't raise that much money, right?

But she knew very well that she could not refuse to pay the money, and if she did not, Liu Qiang would not let her go.

If she didn't pay, Liu Qiang would definitely not let her go, not to mention the fact that the thugs under Liu Qiang would probably eat her up.

Thinking of this, Feng Pingping felt shuddering. She suddenly regretted doing these things and hooking up with someone like Liu Qiang.

In the past, she felt that it was a great honor to hook up with a young master like Liu Qiang, but now she completely understood that this was no honor at all, it was simply a black hole that she would be swallowed up by him sooner or later.

On the other hand, Jiang Hao, who had left the hotel, did not return to school directly by car.

Xu Qingqing had an injury and needed to go for treatment.

Originally Xue Yuning had suggested going to the hospital, but Jiang Hao suddenly thought of something, so he informed the driver and headed for the clinic at Su Junting's house.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 345: I'll Help