Chapter 266: Go Over Here

Xu Qingqing really had no choice because just early this morning, shortly after Xue Yuning had left her dormitory, Xu Qingqing received a call from her family.

Her father was seriously ill.

In fact, her mother had already called Xu Qingqing before, saying that her father had been hospitalised due to illness, but the two parents were afraid of delaying her studies, so they always concealed the illness and did not explain the situation truthfully.

What they hadn't explained was that the family had already been emptied of money for this treatment.

This morning, her mother finally told her the truth, which struck Xu Qingqing like a thunderbolt, and she did not recover for a few days.

The next thing she knew, her mother told her that the family had no money left, and that even the house that her parents relied on for survival was now mortgaged to a loan shark.

So Xu Qingqing's father was ready to give up the treatment.

But giving up on treatment meant that her father might not live more than three months.

Xu Qingqing, who had learned of the change, locked herself up in her bedroom for a long time, just crying helplessly alone.

After crying for a long time, she seemed to realise that she should do something.

At the very least, she should not give up hope. Her father was the only source of financial income for the family, and if he collapsed, wouldn't her family also collapse?

The defiant energy in Xu Qingqing's bones broke out again.

She spent the whole morning on the phone, borrowing from relatives, friends, primary school, middle school, high school and finally university friends.

But her classmates were either in really bad shape and couldn't get the money.

When it came to the time when she needed it, they all had various excuses and excuses.

Xu Qingqing was desperate, and in the whole morning she had only managed to raise less than five thousand yuan.

The money was almost a drop in the bucket, so Xu Qingqing sighed and cried again.

In fact, she did think of Xue Yuning in the process, but Xu Qingqing thought about it and did not call her.

Xu Qingqing knew about Xue Yuning's situation, she was already in extremely poor condition and her mother was still in hospital.

If she asked her for money at this time, Xu Qingqing was sure that Xue Yuning would give it to her, as this was in line with her character.

But if she used Xue Yuning's money, would her conscience be overwhelmed?

Using someone else's mother's money for a cure to save her own father?

Even though she and Xue Yuning were very, very good friends, she couldn't do that.

In the end, there was no other way out, so Xu Qingqing thought of Feng Pingping.

She knew that Feng Pingping's family was far away and did not have any financial burden.

She had a lot of money from time to time, and she had a lot of money on hand.

At this point in time, she guessed that the only way she would have a chance was to ask her.

Although she was sure that she was bound to be scolded.

But for the sake of money, for the sake of her father's life saving money, Xu Qingqing gritted her teeth and called the number anyway, because compared to her father's life, this humiliation was nothing.

Xu Qingqing was in tears and choked up as she explained, "No, Ping is not like that, it's really not like that, I"

"You what you!" Feng Pingping shouted in anger, "You're a f*cking psycho, do you know what you call this? This is called shameless, big face without shame!"

Feng Pingping scolded Xu Qingqing again, "What the hell do you think? Yesterday, you were so proud of me, and now you're acting like a third grandson, borrowing money from me? What do you take me for? A soup kitchen? Or a bank? How dare you think of it, you don't know how to be ashamed of yourself!"

She was waiting for Feng Pingping to let out all the grievances in her heart so that she could lend her money.

"If you have any complaints or unhappiness, just say it, hit me and scold me, as long as you can vent it out," Xu Qingqing said in an extremely humble manner.

Feng Pingping could see that as long as she could borrow money from herself today, this Xu Qingqing could be her grandson.

So what was the point of being polite to her? Of course, she wanted to take out all the unpleasantness and displeasure she had before, right?

But the matter of borrowing money, oh, Feng Pingping still thinks that this Xu Qingqing is too naive.

She would not have lent Xu Qingqing a penny, even if she hadn't sinned against her before, and she was still on good terms with her.

It's one thing to lend or not to lend money, it's another thing to have your f*cking face out for me to hit.

You've taken such an initiative, if I don't hit you, wouldn't it be too disgraceful?

"It's okay to beat you up?" Feng Pingping asked with a cold smile.

Xu Qingqing hesitated slightly for a moment, then finally gritted her teeth and returned, "Fine, as long as it's fine, as long as you like it and you can take the piss!"

Feng Pingping was simply overjoyed at her words, and hurriedly asked with a smile, "Yes, tell me, where are you now? I'll be right over!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 267: Can you lend me money