Chapter 284: This is a threat!

"Hey, where are you guys!" Cousin Xue Yuning said in an unpleasant manner, "Hmph, they've all been f*cking torn apart, you guys aren't still hanging around over there, are you? What, are you still looking for a chance to sneak in? Don't get caught and beaten half to death!"

At this moment, Xue Yu Ning and Jiang Hao were already in the car, and the taxi was driving towards the Cloud Mist Villa at great speed.

As soon as she heard that it was her cousin, Xue Yu Ning was also very angry, because Jiang Hao had just told her what had happened, and Xue Yu Ning was immediately holding a fire in her heart!

How could they behave like this? The reason why people let them stay at Cloud Mist Villa was purely because Qiao San was looking at Jiang Hao's face ah.

Now they not only listened to other people's lies and questioned Jiang Hao for lying to them, but also went back and smashed up the Cloud Mist Villa. Do they have any conscience?

The more they did so, the more Xue Yu Ning felt sorry for Jiang Hao.

It was all because of herself that Jiang Hao was being questioned, and now he had to go and end up in a mess because of the recklessness of his cousin's family.

"What exactly have you done?" Xue Yu Ning didn't care about her cousin's nonsense and asked straight to the point, "Why did you guys smash up someone's hotel? What exactly do you want?"

Xue Yuning's cousin laughed at her words, "You're quite well-informed, you already know about it? I'm not doing anything, I'm just upset, you f*cking followed that little bastard to deceive me, I'm angry, of course I have to let off some steam!"

Cousin Xue Yu Ning looked around and said with contempt, "Damn, not only did you dabble in food and drink at my expense, but you also poured the red wine that someone gave me. Besides, this is a shitty hotel, I just smashed that shit up, what's wrong with it, how much is it worth?"

"Oh, but it's no wonder, you guys are poor, I guess you can't even afford this amount of money by then!" Xue Yu Ning's cousin scoffed.

"You," Xue Yu Ning said indignantly, "you guys are so ignorant, you're in big trouble do you know that?"

Xue Yu Ning had also heard that any small object inside this Cloud Mist Villa could be an antique.

Besides, it was said on the phone just now that they had smashed up the hotel, so the damage would definitely not be small.

This time, there's no telling how much good stuff these two rash youngsters will spoil.

And when they get into trouble, it will be Jiang Hao who will be the one to end it.

Although Jiang Hao has a lot of face with Qiao San, but if the damage is too big, people may not let Jiang Hao pay less money, after all, no one's money comes from the wind. Besides, this matter is not honorable either.

And even if people don't want two compensations, then this matter will be considered a stain on Jiang Hao in the future and will definitely become a laughing stock.

Maybe people will point at Jiang Hao's backbone and laugh at him.

People are kind enough to provide you with a place to stay, and they don't take any money.

In the end, you are not grateful and your relatives even smashed their hotel.

When word of this gets out, it's really unpleasant to hear!

When Xue Yu Ning thought of this, her heart was flustered and she simply didn't know what to do.

Anyway, in her opinion, she could never do wrong to Jiang Hao again.

So what if a relative gets into trouble and Jiang Hao has to pay for it?

Since they were capable of causing trouble themselves, let them bear the consequences themselves in the end.

Besides, Xue Yuning knew very well that these so-called relatives of hers had never treated themselves as relatives at all.

"You guys take care of yourselves." Xue Yu Ning sighed and was about to hang up the phone.

But she immediately heard her cousin's shout on the other end of the line, "What the hell are we doing to help ourselves? Xue Yu Ning, this is the hotel you booked, don't blame us for being ungracious, to tell you the truth, any damage we caused today will have to be paid for by you poor bastards in the end, referring to us? You're dreaming!"

Cousin Xue Yu Ning continued furiously, "Also, you guys hurry up and come over here, I still have business to discuss with you, if you come late, don't blame me for being ungracious!"

After she finished speaking, cousin Xue Yu Ning grabbed a tealight and slammed it on the ground, and even moved closer to the phone, so that Xue Yu Ning could hear it clearly.

"Hmph, did you hear that? You also understand what I mean, right?" After Xue Yu Ning finished speaking, she hung up the phone straight away, her face overflowing with smugness.

"Damn it, if you dare not come over, then don't blame me for not being polite!" Cousin Xue Yu Ning muttered.

She twisted her head to look at her husband and continued, "Husband, don't be idle, find something to smash up again, damn it, I'm going to make this son of a b*tch pay for it today!"

As she finished speaking, her gaze gazed to her side and instantly her eyes fell on top of a sub painting framed on the wall.

With a cold snort, Cousin Xue Yu Ning directly got up and walked over, casually picking up a piece of broken glass on the ground and directly scratching on the painting.

In no time at all, the painting had become a pile of fragments.

When Cousin Xue Yu Ning turned to look at Fan Deng again, she saw that this guy was actually playing with a celadon flower pot at this moment.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 285: Tenfold