Chapter 243: Too Late

Hearing Fan Deng finish his words, Cousin Xue Yu Ning also seemed to be more satisfied with what he said, and then nodded her head.

"You have a point, just this idiot probably can't afford to pay us for that bottle of red wine, so that's the only way to do it!"

Cousin Xue Yu Ning narrowed her eyes and looked at Jiang Hao with an equally sinister smile, murmuring in a low voice, "Son of a b*tch, since you dare to make things so desperate, then don't blame me for being ungracious!"

Then she said loudly to Jiang Hao, "Idiot, you continue to embarrass yourselves here, my grandmother will not play with you, but don't worry, this matter today, definitely will not just let it go, you dare to pour my red wine, then wine don't blame me to turn my face merciless!"

After saying that, cousin Xue Yu Ning turned around and left.

Fan Deng also looked at Jiang Hao with a contemptuous smile at the corners of his mouth and said in a low tone, "Kid, don't f*cking think you're smart, what you did today, we'll definitely pay you back ten times a hundred times!"

Jiang Hao didn't panic for a moment when he heard these words from the other side.

This was Chu Jiang, his own turf.

Did the other side really think they could make much of a splash? They also said that they wanted to take revenge on themselves, huh, do you really consider yourselves as wrists?

And compared to those two dispensable people, Jiang Hao was more concerned about Xue Yuning at this moment.

The slap her cousin had just given her was not a light one, and now a clear slap mark could be clearly seen on Xue Yu Ning's face.

"Does it still hurt?" Jiang Hao looked at Xue Yu Ning with some heartache, and then looked at the direction where Xue Yu Ning's cousin had left, gritting his teeth and saying, "Don't worry Yu Ning, I'll make them pay for it!"

"I can see that they must have bullied you a lot in the past, but now don't worry, with me here, I'll make them all pay back with interest sooner or later!"

Xue Yuning was touched by Jiang Hao's words, but shook her head and said helplessly, "Forget it Jiang Hao, they are my relatives after all, let's forget about this matter today, let's not come into contact with them in the future, let's stay away from such people in the future.

Xue Yu Ning said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I made you suffer so much today because of me, hey, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have let you follow me to pick them up in the first place, otherwise all this wouldn't have happened, it's all my fault."

"What are you saying Yu Ning, how can you be blamed for this!" Jiang Hao hurriedly consoled, "It's all their fault, you can't take the blame for all the wrong things other people do, can you?"

Jiang Hao smiled at Xue Yu Ning and said, "Alright, alright, don't think about so many unhappy things, it's better if they're gone, the concert will start later, let's go in, the tickets will be delivered soon."

Xue Yu Ning nodded at her words and seemed to be about to say something when she suddenly heard Wang Jiani beside the two of them let out a loud laugh.

"Haha, still acting? People have already left, what kind of drama are you still acting? Who are you showing it to? Me? Oh, do you really think that I would believe your poor acting skills?"

After Wang Jiani finished speaking, she gave Jiang Hao a contemptuous smile, and then walked towards the stadium's main entrance.

At this moment, there was less than an hour left before the concert started, and many people had already started to check their tickets for entry.

Wang Jiani soon disappeared into the tidal wave of people at the entrance.

Jiang Hao sighed as he recalled the scene from the party and was still angry in his heart.

But what he was even more curious about was how Xue Yuning's ticket could have disappeared.

Jiang Hao hurriedly asked, "Right Yu Ning, where did you put the tickets yesterday? And ah, why did you ask me to deliver the tickets to you so late yesterday?"

In fact, Jiang Hao was curious about this matter yesterday, after all, Xue Yuning's action was too abnormal, the concert was starting tomorrow, and it had been agreed that the tickets would be delivered early the next morning, so how come Xue Yuning couldn't wait that long?

And the most crucial thing is, how come the tickets were delivered and then lost immediately afterwards?

Jiang Hao certainly didn't doubt Xue Yuning, but he still felt that there must be something here.

Xue Yuning couldn't help but stammer a little when she heard Jiang Hao's words.

"I I had put something in my bag yesterday, but but"

"Then you had nothing insisting on me sending the tickets last night, huh?" Jiang Hao inquired with a frown.

"I," Xue Yu Ning hesitated, she didn't want to say anything, she didn't want Jiang Hao to know that she was often bullied in the dormitory, so Jiang Hao would definitely worry more about herself.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Hao hurriedly pursued the question, he had already heard a hint of a problem from Xue Yu Ning's flickering words.

Xue Yu Ning's signs had been very abnormal yesterday, and now she wouldn't answer her own questions positively, so something must have happened.

"Is it that you've been bullied again?" Jiang Hao suddenly asked, "Or did something happen? Yu Ning, why are you hiding this from me, I know you don't want to say anything to me because you're afraid I'll worry about you for your sake, I'll only worry about you more if you do!"

Xue Yuning smiled and lifted her head to look at Jiang Hao with affection and a complicated expression on her face.

She felt that what Jiang Hao said seemed to have a point. If she didn't say anything like this, and just let Jiang Hao think and suspect things on his own, then he would only worry more.

Instead of that, it would be better to just say what was clear.

Xue Yu Ning sighed and said, "Alright Jiang Hao, I'll tell you everything, but but I ask you not to get excited after listening"

Xue Yu Ning quickly told Jiang Hao everything that happened yesterday, and finally sighed, "As a result of the result I found out that the tickets were lost."

When Xue Yuning said those things that happened yesterday, of course, she was also avoiding saying the important things, she was afraid that Jiang Hao would get angry and do something impulsive.

But even so, when Jiang Hao heard that Xue Yuning had been bullied like this in her dorm room, he still clenched his fist in anger and hammered himself hard.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Jiang Hao said indignantly, "That Feng Pingping is simply too much, if she dares to treat you like this again, I definitely won't spare her!"

Xue Yuning frowned and worried, "Oh forget it, that Feng Pingping has connections with people outside the school, you should not be impulsive, just don't provoke her later, I know you're not afraid, but it's easy to hide from a gun and hard to guard against a hidden arrow, we can't be on guard against that kind of person everywhere, right?"

What Xue Yuning was really worried about was this very thing. Although Jiang Hao's background is strong, but as the saying goes, it is difficult for a strong dragon to suppress a snake on the ground, in case these people make a stumble behind the back, it is definitely Jiang Hao who will suffer!

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad2: Chapter 244: Questioning