Chapter 332: Who are you?

"I've said this, don't you guys believe it?" Feng Pingping said.

This was a guarantee that Feng Pingping had given to everyone, so it seemed that this matter was eight or nine out of ten.

Several security guards were so excited that they were about to jump up and down, this was like a pie falling from the sky.

The thought of Xu Qingqing's exquisite appearance and hot body made people's hearts flutter.

At this moment, Xu Qingqing felt like she had been sucked from one black hole into another, and her whole body was about to be driven mad.

She stared at Feng Pingping and cursed viciously, "Feng Pingping, are you still a f*cking human being? I curse you to die a good death, I won't even let you go as a ghost, do you think you'll end up in a good place ......"

Xu Qingqing's body was controlled to death, and her entire body only had this one mouth to fight back.

Feng Pingping's face sank at her words, and she walked over and slapped Xu Qingqing again with her head.

"F*ck you, don't you like to curse? I think you're just a pain in the mouth now, I'll make sure you're as good as dead in a minute!"

Feng Pingping came up to Xu Qingqing and sneered, "I'll tell you the truth, I've always been displeased with you and Xue Yuning, you're all the same f*cking thing, I'll let someone play you to death today, then I'll find a chance to play Xue Yuning to death later, if you dare to offend me, I'll make your lives worse than death!"

Feng Pingping didn't give Xu Qingqing a chance to refute herself, and after she finished speaking, she waved her hand, "Alright, take it away!"

A few security guards smiled and then once again tried to drive Xu Qingqing into the lift.

As if it was her last struggle at the moment of death, Xu Qingqing resisted more and more strongly, and became even more desperate.

She knew that if she stepped into the lift today, her life would be over, and she would probably end up dying, she would definitely die ......

At this moment, Xu Qingqing has nothing but despair. She really hopes that someone will jump out and save her at this moment, but she knows that this is no longer possible ......

Xu Qingqing suddenly gripped the edge of the lift door with one hand, clutching it to death, crying out with all her might, but still to no avail ......

In the end, her hand was broken open by a security guard in a raw way.

At that moment, Xu Qingqing felt that she was really late, as if she had fallen into the darkness of a thousand years, and not a single ray of light would ever appear again ......

The lift door slowly closed, Xu Qingqing seemed to have given up useless resistance, the whole person except for a low sob, no half strength to speak of.

The lift door gap is only thirty centimeters ...... twenty centimeters ...... ten centimeters ......

But just as the lift door was about to close, with a gap of less than five centimeters, a hand suddenly appeared and gripped the door with a deadly grip.

With a "ding", the lift door was slowly pulled open again.

"Wait for me!" A voice came from outside the lift.

"Who are you? This lift is full, take the lift over there!" The head of the security guard looked at the man and woman outside the lift with an impatient face and said, "Hurry up and let go!"

He thought that these two people were probably the hotel's tenants and did not take them into consideration at all.

But Feng Pingping, who was also in the lift, was actually a bit dumbfounded the moment she saw the duo outside this lift, "You ...... guys, why are you here?"

Feng Pingping had never thought that Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning, no matter what, could find their way here, and at such a critical moment.

The first thing she saw was Jiang Hao standing in front of her.

The first thing she saw was Jiang Hao standing in front of her. At this moment, Jiang Hao's thin body and not-so-handsome face were as tall as a giant in Xu Qingqing's eyes.

The moment Xu Qingqing saw Jiang Hao, tears rolled down her eyes like a flood that had collapsed.

At this moment, she seemed to see a chance to escape again, as if she saw the only beam of strong light shining on her body in the darkness of the ages.

If it were not for the fact that her body was bound, Xu Qingqing would be the first to want to jump into Jiang Hao's arms right now ......

Jiang Hao took a step closer and straddled his entire body at the lift door, looking coldly at the crowd in the lift and saying just as coldly, "What, do you feel surprised to see me, huh?"

Xue Yuning also took a step forward and looked at Xu Qingqing with concern, unable to stop the tears from flowing down her face, "How are you? Are you alright Xiao Qing ......"

Xu Qingqing was her best friend, and seeing her in such a situation, Xue Yuning felt her heart was breaking.

"Let her go, let her go ......" Xue Yuning rushed up and started pushing the security guards who were holding Xu Qingqing.

But she was a weak woman, even if she used all her strength, she was no match for them.

One of the security guards was a bit chagrined by the push and pushed Xue Yuning directly to Jiang Hao's side with a fierce force.

"What the hell are you doing you? Crazy b*tch!" The security guard shouted with a face full of anger.

The head security guard also came back to his senses at this moment, thinking that these two people who suddenly appeared, at a glance, knew Xu Qingqing and Feng Pingping ah.

"Who are they?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 333: Call the man down