Chapter 325: Make amends

"Just because you're okay? Are you especially looking forward to something happening to me?" Liu Qiang looked at Liu Guohao and asked with a cold smile, "Liu Guohao, I've seen through you today, huh, okay, we'll see!"

After he finished speaking, Liu Qiang struggled to get up and stumbled towards the outside of the Haoyuan Building.

Liu Guohao looked at his son's back and seemed to have some words to say, but in the end he swallowed them back.

Looking at Liu Qiang's back gradually disappearing, Liu Guohao then let out a long sigh, followed by him looking towards Jiang Hao and immediately walked over towards him.

"Young Jiang, I really didn't expect this" Liu Guohao was so excited that he was practically in tears.

Originally he thought that this time Liu Qiang would have to be treated with a broken arm and leg, so how could he have gotten away with it.

But the result really surprised him. Liu Guohao certainly understood that all of this was definitely ordered by Jiang Hao, and without his instructions, how would Brother Pao dare to spare Liu Qiang.

Jiang Hao looked at Liu Guohao and just smiled lightly, not saying anything.

On the other hand, Ye Yunjie, who was at the side, spoke up, "Mr. Liu, is this result still satisfactory?"

Liu Guohao nodded his head as he heard this, "Yes, I am very grateful to you, Miss Ye, I really don't know what to say."

Ye Yunjie looked at Liu Guohao's appearance and smiled, thinking that the effect she wanted was just like that.

Ye Yunjie gradually put away her smile and said to Liu Guohao, "Mr. Liu, the person you should thank is not me, the person you should really thank is Jiang Shao, if Jiang Hao had not wanted to spare your son's life, today, even if the gods came, probably could not save him!"

Liu Guohao nodded his head like garlic and said with immense gratitude, "I understand, I understand, it's all because of Jiang Shao's kind heart, otherwise that beast of a family would probably have been dead long ago!"

Liu Guohao pointed three fingers upwards and said with an oath, "Don't worry, I will teach him well later, if he dares to do anything wrong again, I will break his legs."

Jiang Hao smiled faintly and said, "What to do with him is up to you, Mr. Liu, but I have to say that I chose to let him go today. It's all because of you, Mr. Liu, but if there's a next time. If he dares to hit on my girlfriend again, I'm sorry, your face, Mr. Liu, will definitely not work!"

After Jiang Hao finished speaking, he directly walked towards the direction of the entrance.

When Liu Guohao heard that, he hurriedly nodded his head: "Understood, don't worry, Mr. Jiang, this must be the last time, if there's a next time, I'll see you with my head!"

When Liu Guohao finished speaking and raised his head again, he saw that Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie had already walked out of the company, he hurriedly followed them and only turned his head back to the company when he saw their car leave a long way away.

In Ye Yunjie's Mercedes-Benz, Jiang Hao kept thinking about what Ye Yunjie had told him earlier about transferring to another school.

Naturally, he understood that the matter of transferring to another school would be excellent for himself and his future career.

But Jiang Hao couldn't get past Xue Yuning after all. Without Xue Yuning, what was the use of going to the best school?

Ye Yunjie also secretly glanced at Jiang Hao with her eyes, and when she saw him lost in thought, she couldn't stop shaking her head in her heart.

She naturally hoped that Jiang Hao could go to Jiangnan Business School, because after all, the teaching conditions and facilities there were already among the best in China.

Jiang Hao was almost like a layman in business, and only by gilding the lily at such a school could he, in the future, take full control of the assets in his hands.

Neither of them said a word, and the anger seemed a little awkward.

Just then, Jiang Hao's mobile phone suddenly rang.

Jiang Hao glanced at it and was shocked to find that it was Qin Yun who had called Kai.

Jiang Hao remembered that since Qin Yun had invited him to dinner last time and he had left in anger, the two of them had not really been in touch for some time.

Jiang Hao even felt a bit embarrassed about this matter, after all, he had left Qin Yun alone at the Fureai Building that day because of Liu Siya, and now when he thought back, Jiang Hao really felt that he was too impulsive at that time, and even a bit sorry for Qin Yun.

People were kind enough to invite themselves to dinner, and in the end, he treated them that way.

"Hey, how are you Qin Yun?" Jiang Hao picked up the phone and smiled with an apologetic smile.

The Qin Yun on the other end of the phone didn't seem to care too much, instead she smiled happily and asked, "Cheapskate, what are you doing these days? I haven't heard from you for a long time!"

Jiang Hao casually said a few perfunctory words and then continued, "I'm really sorry for what happened last time ah me, I was actually angry with someone else and as a result"

Before Jiang Hao finished his sentence, he heard Qin Yun giggle, "Hey it's alright, I knew you were probably up to something before you got like that, last time I was going to treat you to a nice meal, but it didn't work out. I feel weirdly embarrassed too."

Qin Yun smiled and said immediately afterwards, "Of course, to make up for last time, so I decided, this time I'll take you to a nice place and make up for it!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 326: I'm afraid