Chapter 252: A word of advice

"Yes, they are the ones who forged the tickets, don't worry Mr. Gao, I'll finish dealing with it soon!" The security team leader coped with a smile on his face.

However, his words made Gao Shun's face look even more ugly.

Gao Shun exclaimed in surprise, "Say that again, what the hell? Forged tickets?"

Gao Shun was simply stunned by his own men's remarks.

The tickets were issued by people, and now you are telling me that they forged them?

This is as ignorant and ridiculous as saying to a bank's money printing machine that all you come out with is fake money.

But seeing that Gao Shun was so emotional, the security chief thought that this matter had offended Gao Shun's scales and that the other party was going to have a fit and thus deal with Jiang Hao severely.

And instead of that, it would be better to do this matter by himself, and then he would be able to mitigate some of his guilt in front of Gao Shun.

The security captain hurriedly said, "Yes yes yes Mr. Gao, I know this matter is unforgivable, don't worry, I will clean them up well today, see if they dare to do such disgusting things on our turf in the future!"

As he spoke, the security chief turned around and was about to take Jiang Hao away personally.

But before he could touch Jiang Hao, he saw Gao Shun suddenly raise his hand, and then waved his hand and whipped him over.

"Aiya," the security chief couldn't help but let out a miserable cry, simply astonished.

"Mr. Gao," the security chief was astonished, he couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, he was obviously trying to help Gao Shun, but this guy was crazy, he even hit himself?

But soon, the security chief realised that Gao Shun's action was just the beginning.

Because Gao Shun immediately followed up by smacking himself with an extremely fierce blow.

"Aiya Mr. Gao Mr. Gao, please don't hit, please don't hit, why are you hitting me"

In a short time, even with fists and slaps, the security chief's head had received no less than dozens of blows, and his whole head was buzzing with the beating.

Gao Shun seemed to be tired of the beating, and after panting heavily, he pointed at the security chief and shouted angrily, "You son of a b*tch, do you know what you were saying just now? Believe it or not, those words of yours are enough to kill you ten times over!"

The security captain froze at his words and looked at Gao Shun and then at Jiang Hao.

Gao Shun continued, "Hurry up and come and apologise, do you know what kind of person this is? If you dare to mess around, believe it or not, you won't even know how you'll die!"

With these words, Gao Shun instantly woke up the man in his dream.

The security chief was not stupid, he immediately understood what was going on, and his head was not hurting at that moment, and then he hurriedly went to Jiang Hao's front and said, somewhat at a loss, "Mr. Gao, I really don't know, this is"

Gao Shun was furious and looked around, lowering his voice and said, "This is Jiang Shao, do you know who is the organizer of this concert? It's Jiang Shao, how dare you be so rude to Jiang Shao, don't blame me for not being polite!"

Hearing Gao Shun's words, the security captain's entire body stirred and was even more instantly dumbfounded.

His gaze towards Jiang Hao no longer had the same ruthlessness as before, but was instead somewhat confused and even fearful.

"With a poof, the security chief knelt down, trembling, and said, "Jiang Shao, I was wrong, I was wrong, please don't forgive me, please treat me like a fart, I beg you."

This time the security chief didn't dare to do anything wrong, of course he had heard about the organizer of the concert.

He had heard about the height of the concert organizer, which he could not even look up to, and it was hard to imagine the consequences if he treated him like that.

It was just like what Gao Shun said before, that it was not enough for him to die ten times.

"Young Jiang, what do you think about how to deal with this dog!" Gao Shun looked at a few more security guards beside a few people and continued, "I have friends on that side, so why don't we just get rid of them!"

Hearing Gao Shun's words, the security chief, as well as the few security guards present here who had participated in just making things difficult for Jiang Hao, all instantly collapsed.

Of course they knew exactly what Gao Shun's words meant, so they all knelt down and began to beg.

"Mr. Gao, Jiang Shao, I'm wrong, we're all wrong, just for the sake of us working for you for so many years, let us go, we'll definitely change in the future, we won't dare to do that again, please"

"Yes, I have my parents and my wife and children, if anything happens to me, they will be"

Several people pleaded for mercy, but Gao Shun didn't even look at them, his gaze was always fixed on Jiang Hao's body.

He knew very well that no matter how this matter was handled today, he would have to listen to Jiang Hao, and if he said he would punish them severely, those few people would have to resign themselves to their fate.

And if Jiang Hao finished sparing them, it would be a matter of words.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 253: Forget it