Chapter 288: Qiang Dong Comes

Xue Yu Ning couldn't stop shaking her head and sighing, she simply felt ashamed for having such relatives.

Only what Xue Yu Ning didn't expect was that this was just the beginning.

Immediately afterwards, Fan Deng, who was at the side, spoke up.

"Actually, we are also looking at you guys because you are just a bunch of little kids, and we are not willing to be ordinary with you. If you had lied to us before, just be honest and say that you lied to us, and your cousin and I would not bother about it for the sake of us going to our relatives!"

"But what about you guys? Not only did you not appreciate it, but you even deliberately poured the wine worth three hundred thousand dollars that someone gave us, tell yourselves, if this kind of thing was put on you, would you be angry?" Fan Deng coldly snorted, "Today's incident is just a small lesson for people like you who don't know shit, just because we are still mindful of the fact that we are all relatives and don't want to embarrass you too much, otherwise you can see, with my connections in Chujiang, it's more than enough to clean you two up!"

Fan Deng's words were just a nice way of saying that he was talking with his eyes wide open.

But in his opinion, he was indeed like that.

If he wanted to clean up a poor student like Jiang Hao, it was just a matter of making a phone call?

And by saying so, it would also appear how noble Fan Deng was, and in this way, it was like a padding for his next words.

The first thing you should not do is to pour our wine, do you know how much that wine costs? Do you know how much that wine cost? 300,000, even if you were sold, it wouldn't be worth that much! But it's no use talking too much about it now. Forgiveness is forgiven, and we've taken our anger out, but the wine still needs to be paid for. 300,000, take the money!"

Fan Deng held out a hand with a smug expression.

Hearing Fan Deng's words, Jiang Hao also knew what it meant to be shameless.

Jiang Hao was a man who cherished his face, and he would never be able to do such a shameless act like Fan Deng's in his life.

You guys ate and drank from me, said the wine given to me was yours, invited you to a concert later, listened to other people's rumours while going to humiliate me, turned around and trashed this hotel and wanted me to pay compensation.

Now you want me to compensate you for a bottle of wine that costs three hundred thousand dollars?

"Snort," Jiang Hao was so angry that he laughed.

He simply couldn't imagine that there were such people in this world.

"Fine, fine, it's all my fault right?" Jiang Hao smiled, "The hotel is also making me pay compensation, and the bottle of red wine, I have to pay you guys back too right?"

Jiang Hao shook his head slightly and continued, "To be honest, it's not that I don't have any money, not to mention compensating for the damage you guys have done by smashing the hotel, even if I buy this hotel, it's more than enough, not to mention that bullshit bottle of wine that costs 300,000."

Hearing Jiang Hao's words, both Cousin Xue Yuning and Fan Deng couldn't help but look at each other, followed by a burst of ridicule.

Cousin Xue Yuning even blatantly said, "Hahahaha really laughed at me, it's still no money? Oh right, I forgot, you set yourself up as a rich second generation right? That's natural, you must be very rich, and you bought this hotel. You don't even think about what you're saying, do you? Even though this shitty hotel is in a shitty place, it's not a bad environment at least, I think it costs a few million to buy it. Is that funny? You're disgusting me!"