Chapter 356

But just then, Wang Jiani's WeChat rang, and to his surprise, it was an arrival alert.

Wang Jiani was astonished, but she didn't even think it was Jiang Hao who had transferred the money to her, she thought it was some friend who had transferred money to her.

She hurriedly took a look, but her face became more and more shocked.

Because she saw that the person who transferred money to her was Jiang Hao, and the amount was a full 24,000 yuan.

"This," Wang Jiani was dumbfounded and couldn't believe it.

She hurriedly looked back at Jiang Hao, but found that at this moment, Jiang Hao had already ridden away on his little yellow bike.

"Where did he get so much money?" Wang Jiani muttered with a tight frown, "This is over 20,000, and he actually has it?"

Jiang Hao was famous for being poor, and also so fond of pretending, even if it killed Wang Jiani, she wouldn't believe that Jiang Hao could come up with so much money at once ah.

"It's not possible that this is stolen money, is it?" Wang Jiani muttered again, she suddenly felt that there was some truth in this speculation, otherwise it would be impossible to explain where Jiang Hao's money came from, right?

Wang Jiani remembered that not long ago, Jiang Hao had bought a Yamaha guitar for that b*tch Xue Yuning.

This was more than 100,000 before and after. This fool had either won the lottery or must have stolen the money.

But if he had won the lottery, the word would have gotten around by now, so how could he not have gotten any news at all?

Then it must be stolen money

Wang Jiani simply smiled and said, "I don't care if it's stolen money, it's my own money anyway. If Jiang Hao is found out and the dirty money can't be returned, just wait for someone to fix him.

Wang Jiani looked down at her dress again and couldn't help but still feel a sigh of relief.

"Grandmother, I was going to wear this to the afternoon party, and now it's a bust! Damn it, every time I meet this guy, it's never good!"

Wang Jiani cursed in disgust, upset in her heart.

You know, for this party. Wang Jiani had been preparing for this party for a long time.

It was said that all the people who could attend the party were celebrities, and she was hoping to meet some celebrities or gentry at the party.

According to Wang Jiani, there seems to be a small auction house at the banquet, and there is a very famous sapphire necklace in the auction, so Wang Jiani is desperate to go to the banquet because she wants to see this sapphire necklace.

Who wouldn't want to be able to wear some exquisite and expensive jewellery and enjoy the attention of thousands of people?

However, Wang Jiani felt that she would not have the chance to wear the sapphire necklace, but it would be good to have a look.

Leaving the villa area of Haisheng Yipin, Jiang Hao rode his bike and strolled around for a while.

Jiang Hao was also a bit uncomfortable as Xue Yuning was angry with her, so he thought, "How can I please her?

Jiang Hao went to a nearby shopping mall, only to walk out again in disgust.

He believed in his own aesthetics, and the clothes he had chosen would definitely not be to Xue Yu Ning's liking, so it would be better not to buy them.

Jiang Hao left the vendor and happened to see a big new jewellery counter opening next to the mall, and immediately got excited and walked in.

He wouldn't buy clothes himself, but it would be okay to buy a piece of jewellery for Xue Yuning, right?

As it had just opened, the jewellery shop seemed to be holding some kind of event, and there was a large group of people gathered in the hall not far from the door.

In the middle of the crowd, a man seemed to be shouting something.

Jiang Hao was also a bit curious and pushed his way through the crowd to have a look, and saw that in the middle of the crowd, a young man was introducing something to the crowd.

At the man's hand, inside a beautiful transparent jewellery box, there was a crystal clear sky blue pendant.

"Hello, everyone, let me introduce myself, my name is You Yun, I am the owner of Wutong Jewellery Shop. This pendant in my hand, this is our shop's treasure, the sapphire pendant called the Tears of the Sky. This pendant, produced in South Africa, was designed by Europe's top jewellery designer, Baroness Fiona, and weighs forty-seven carats"

The jewellery shop owner carefully introduced the sky blue gemstone, which immediately drew a gasp from all the onlookers present.

"It's so beautiful, my husband, I want it so badly, it's so beautiful, I'll be the centre of attention if I wear it out"

"I don't know how much it costs, if the price is still reasonable, I think I'll just take it later and give it to my wife at home"

"Aigoo, this sapphire is really crystal clear, good quality and high purity, I guess the price won't be too cheap"

There was a lot of chatter in the crowd, and many of the scantily clad women were asking the men who were following them to buy them for themselves.

The men couldn't resist this softly, and some of them relented, saying that they would buy it as soon as they heard the offer.

Suddenly, a man in the crowd shouted out, "Oops cut the crap, I just want to know, how much is this pendant?"