Chapter 251: Say it again

"You," the security chief pointed viciously at Jiang Hao, somewhat furious.

He knew that Jiang Hao was taking malicious revenge on himself.

But you know, in his opinion, he had just been very kind to Jiang Hao and had already given him face, but Jiang Hao himself didn't even want it and came over to provoke him.

Then don't blame me!

The security captain snorted coldly, held the ticket directly and said, "You want to go in? Oh sorry, not for now, because we now have to figure out where this ticket of yours came from, you want to go in unless you wait until we figure out your ticket."

The security captain took your added: "And the ticket pattern of your ticket is very different from the tickets we sell, we now suspect you of forging the ticket, you have to come with us first, if this matter is verified, then you will wait for a lawsuit!"

The security captain spoke in a harsh tone, completely devoid of the gentleness he had before.

In his opinion, Jiang Hao dared to provoke himself, so he must teach him a lesson, otherwise how could he still be here in the future!

And the security chief also reacted at this point, guessing that someone like Jiang Hao had some tricks up his sleeve, and probably used some means to make the code scanning machine sweep through the barcode on top of this ticket.

And this ticket sample, I guess Jiang Hao deliberately made it like this, just to disgust himself.

The tickets were different, but they could be swept through, so what does this mean? It only means that it was their gang that did a very poor job and had big loopholes.

This was tantamount to mocking their entire contractor, and if this was known to their own boss, Gao Shun, then they might have to scold themselves for what they did!

In his heart, the security chief gnashed his teeth at Jiang Hao, thinking, "You kid can really do it, you can use such tactics to get back at me, so don't blame me for being ungracious.

Only that he was just about to ask his security guards to take Jiang Hao away when his men were pushed away by Jiang Hao.

Jiang Hao was a little annoyed because this security chief was too indiscriminate.

"Who are you to take me away? My ticket is real, if you don't know it, just say you don't know it, why do you have the right to say it's fake?" Jiang Hao sneered and said, "Since you don't know this ticket, then call your manager Gao Shun, he'll definitely know it!"

Jiang Hao knew that by now Gao Shun was probably already nearby, and he deliberately said it very loudly just so that Gao Shun could hear it.

And he wanted to call his manager over? The security chief smiled at his words and said, "Don't think I can't see your way out of this, you just want to make things bigger so that you can create some public opinion.

If this kind of thing alarmed his manager, he would be waiting to be scolded and possibly even fired.

After all, if you can't handle this little thing, what else do you need.

"Cut the crap and take it away!" With an assertive shout, the security chief waved his hand and told the two nearby security guards to take away Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning.

When they are taken away and fall into his hands, let's see how you will be dealt with! The security captain thought to himself

The two security guards rushed towards Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning like wolves, they were so strong that controlling Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning was as easy as holding two chicks.

"It's over, it's over now, this kid will probably be read the law later", someone in the crowd suddenly said.

"Oh, that's for sure, but I think he deserves to be beaten up, who let him forge the tickets, we all paid to get in, but he tried to get in by crooked means, if not beat him up who?"

The crowd of onlookers nearby once again chattered chaotically, and at this point there was almost a consensus that Jiang Hao was finished.

The two security guards had held Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning and were about to leave, but they were suddenly stopped by a voice.

"What are you doing? Hurry up and let go of me!"

The voice came through from outside the crowd, which turned their heads to look over there, and even flashed out a one-person wide passage.

Immediately afterwards, Gao Shun hurriedly pushed his way in from outside.

He had just reached the outskirts of the crowd, but the crowd was so large that no matter how hard he tried, he tried twice, but in the end he could not squeeze in, and when he shouted a few times, his voice was lost in the chaos of the crowd.

It was only when he saw that things were about to get out of hand that Gao Shun let out a shout with all his strength.

Gao Shun rushed into the crowd and hurriedly ran to Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning, who were being held up by the strong men, and violently pushed away the security guards beside them, shouting angrily, "What are you doing? Are you looking for death? Let go of me now!"

Seeing this, the two security guards looked confused and hurriedly let go of Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning and hid to the side.

When he saw Gao Shun appear, the security chief hurriedly rushed over and said with a worried face, "Mr. Gao, why are you here? Please go in, it's just a small matter, I'll handle it here, please come in."

As he spoke, the latter invited Gao Shun in, but was met with a fierce glare from Gao Shun.

Gao Shun then snarled, "A trifle? You're here to handle it?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 252: A word of advice