Chapter 286: At the Cloud Mist Villa

Aiya, this God damned dog, who is not to be cheated, but us? We have honestly treated them like family, and they turn around and treat us like this? Where is their conscience!" Wang Li sat cross-legged on that bed and cursed and cried out.

In her opinion, Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning, mother and daughter, were simply heartless.

"We're such good people, how come we're always being set up?" Wang Li wiped her tears reluctantly and muttered to herself, "That bottle of red wine was 300,000, and it was really spoiled by that little bastard? It's so f*cking bad, wait, you wait, he'll come over later, I'll f*cking fight him! No."

Wang Li suddenly thought of something and hurriedly said, "I have to call He's daughter and son-in-law to tell her she's responsible for this, she has to pay us back!"

Fan Deng, who saw his mother-in-law's performance, could not help but laugh and said, "Mom, have you forgotten why we came here before?"

Fan Deng's words instantly woke Wang Li up, she suddenly slapped her forehead and said, "Yes, yes, how could I have forgotten?"

Fan Deng laughed and said, "I think with this matter today, we can get that house for sure, right? This kid poured such an expensive bottle of wine, he should pay for it, so let's use the house to pay for it!"

Although Fan Deng said so, Wang Li still sighed heavily and said, "But we are still at a loss, I was already sure to get the house, even if that little bastard didn't pour the wine, I believe I can make He meekly spit out the house!"

Wang Li was still angry, so she hurriedly took out her phone and called Xue Yu Ning's mother.

In a short while, the call was answered, and Xue Yu Ning's mother was still very nice.

"Hey sister-in-law, did you sleep well last night?"

Wang Li, however, was not as nice and cursed directly: "Did you sleep well? With all of you relatives, it's a wonder I slept well! He, are you people or not? We've treated you with all our heart and soul, and you're just going to let your daughter and that little bastard set us up?"

Xue Yu Ning's mother was stunned by the scolding, as she had no idea of the original story of this matter.

"Sister-in-law what the hell is going on here?" Xue Yu Ning's mother asked.

"Humph, what else is going on? Don't you pretend!" Wang Li grumbled and told us what had happened today, and finally said, "That little bastard has poured 300,000 dollars worth of wine. He, you don't have to talk nonsense, bring the property deed of your old house to see us now, even if we are good at bullying, today you have been bullied to the end! Wait until you pay for it!"

Hearing everything Wang Li said, Xue Yu Ning's mother couldn't help but frown, because she knew very well that yesterday at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, people came over to deliver the wine solely because of Jiang Hao's face ah.

And today, they couldn't get into the concert, so there must be a misunderstanding inside.

So, Xue Yu Ning's mother hurriedly explained: "Sister-in-law, I think there must be a misunderstanding here, why don't I go over with Jiang Hao Yu Ning and the others later and we can explain things? How could Jiang Hao lie to you? He really is a rich second generation!"

Wang Li didn't listen to Xue Yu Ning's words at all, instead, the more she listened, the more annoyed she became.

"I bah! Surname He, do you have a hole in your head? You still believe in that dog's words until now? Are you stupid or what?" Wang Li scolded angrily, "Cut the crap, I think you are either stupid or pretending to be stupid, trying to muddle through? Do you think I'm two hundred and fifty? Don't bullshit me, you have half an hour to come to the hotel, if you don't arrive after half an hour, then don't blame me for not being polite!"

After Wang Li finished speaking, she hung up the phone in a huff.

"This family of sons of b*tches, you guys watch how I'll fix them later!" Wang Li said to her daughter and son-in-law.

Fan Deng smiled and looked at his mother-in-law, thinking, since his mother-in-law wanted to be a bird of prey at this time, he would let her take the lead and ask Xue Yuning's mother to take down the building in her hometown, and then he would think about his next step.

On the other hand, Xue Yuning's mother received the phone call from Wang Li, the whole person began to be on edge.

She was afraid that her relatives would really do something out of the ordinary, and she was also afraid that they might anger Jiang Hao and cause unnecessary trouble.

For this one relative of hers, although Xue Yu Ning's mother was helpless, the other party was after all her own relative, and she really could not see them being bullied under her nose.

In this way, she would only feel more and more guilty about her second brother.

While hanging on for dear life, Xue Yu Ning's mother left the hospital and prepared to go to the Cloud Mist Villa.

Once out of the hospital, she hurriedly called Xue Yu Ning.

"Yu Ning ah, where are you and Jiang Hao?" Xue Yu Ning's mother asked nervously.

Xue Yuning said indifferently, "At the Cloud Mist Villa"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 287: Are these all a mistake