Chapter 321: Overwhelmed

"Dad!" Liu Qiang suddenly shouted, his eyes surprisingly full of shock, "You you don't care about me anymore?"

Liu Guohao smiled, his face instantly turned red, he hung his head in some shame, not daring to look at Liu Qiang, and said in a low voice, "Son, dad can't help it, if you you want to plead for mercy, you should still plead with Jiang Shao"

At Liu Guohao's words, Liu Qiang simply felt like he had fallen into an abyss.

He inexplicably felt a burst of coldness invading him from all sides, and his whole body could not help but shiver.

Liu Qiang's gaze skimmed over everyone present, filled with despair.

He even ended up with a sudden bitter grin as he looked at everyone and said, "Good, that's fine, huh you people are really falling on your sword huh, even my own dad is like this, it's ridiculous, okay, come on how do you want to punish me, then come on, I can't f*cking wait, since everyone is like this, then what the hell am I afraid of"

Liu Qiang acted a bit mad, obviously irritated by the situation at hand.

He had thought that his own father was here, so he would plead for mercy and save himself from the pain of the skin, but what happened? He didn't even say a word and just watched these people do it to him?

The world is a cold place, at this moment, Liu Qiang understands the meaning of this word really well beyond words.

But this is just his opinion.

For far more difficult than Liu Qiang right now, was Liu Guohao.

After all, what father, is able to watch his own son, being injured and maimed by others?

But even though he was uncomfortable in his heart, what else could Liu Guohao say? If he could plead for mercy, how could he not?

Besides, Jiang Hao had already made it clear that he was already giving Liu Guohao face and would leave Liu Qiang a dog's life.

Liu Guohao knew very well that he could not blame anyone else for this result, it was all Liu Qiang's own doing.

Usually, it was fine for him to run rampant in Chujiang, because with Liu Guohao's prestige and power in Chujiang, he could still smooth out those problems.

But even if he gave Liu Guohao a hundred guts, he would not dare to imagine that one day his own son would be able to bully Jiang Hao's head.

Moreover, according to what Ye Yunjie had told him earlier, his indisputable son had almost done something absurd to Jiang Hao's girlfriend at that time, and had even gone so far as to hit Jiang Hao.

Who had lent him the courage to do so?

Even now, when Liu Guohao thought of these absurd things, he shivered for a while.

If Liu Qiang had really done something to Xue Yuning or Jiang Hao, it would have been just like what Jiang Hao had said before, and their Liu family and even the Haoyuan Group would have been wiped out from Chu Jiang at this time.

Since you chose to do these absurd things in the first place, you must now bear the consequences of all this.

When Liu Guohao thought of this, the guilt on his face could not help but diminish by a few points, replaced by his disappointment in his own son.

He had accumulated such a strong family fortune for him, how much better would it have been if this sinful son had been able to fight for his life and take some interest in his family's business?

The matter had come to this point, and Liu Guohao understood that it was useless to think about it any more, and he would accept any outcome today.

After a final glance at his son, Liu Guohao hurriedly followed the pace of Jiang Hao ahead of him.

Jiang Hao, who was already walking towards the lift, was finally relieved at this point.

He had promised Xue Yuning a long time ago that he would make the people who bullied her pay, and today he had done it.

However, before Jiang Hao could walk into the lift, he was stopped by Ye Yunjie's voice, who then whispered a few words in Jiang Hao's ear.

However, after hearing Ye Yunjie's words, Jiang Hao couldn't help but stare, and his face also looked a bit ugly as he glanced at Liu Qiang who was sitting on the ground, somewhat irritated: "Why Sister Ye? You said for me to let him go? He almost did that kind of thing to Yu Ning back then, I spared his life, I think that's enough!"

The conversation between the two was very quiet, but the expression of displeasure on Jiang Hao's face was clear.

Ye Yunjie hurriedly whispered in Jiang Hao's ear, "Young Jiang, I think since you've already chosen to spare the others, it's better to spare this Liu Qiang if you can, after all, he's Liu Guohao's son!"

Ye Yunjie paused and then added: "If you fix Liu Guohao's son too badly, I am worried that Liu Guohao will have problems when he cooperates with us, instead, if you let this Liu Qiang go, Liu Guohao will naturally be grateful to you. You should know that among the many real estate companies in Chujiang, Liu Guohao's Haoyuan Group is considered the head company, working with this kind of company, we can not only feel at ease, but will also be much smoother, so I advise Jiang Shao to think twice!"

Hearing Ye Yunjie's words, Jiang Hao frowned, although he also felt that there was some truth in it, but his heart was still a bit overwhelmed.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 322: Another school