Chapter 309: Break Order

Jiang Hao looked around and couldn't help but wonder a little about this statement from Liu Qiang.

But soon, he saw Liu Qiang reveal an incomparably smug expression and said, "To tell you the truth, this company is our family's, you dare to come here today, and still want to walk out? But since you're here, we can settle old scores and new ones together!"

"Your family's company?" When Jiang Hao heard this, he couldn't believe it, how could this Huoyuan Group be Liu Qiang's family's?

And this was all too much of a coincidence, right?

"Oh, what's the matter, are you scared?" When Liu Qiang saw Jiang Hao's surprised expression, he really thought that Jiang Hao was scared, so he became even more proud and said smugly, "Now do you know how powerful our Liu family is? Let me tell you, my father is Brother Chu Jianghao, you dare to offend our family, wait to die!"

Brother Chu Jianghao? Liu Guohao? So that was it, so everything was really such a coincidence.

Jiang Hao was a bit surprised, but since that was the case. Instead, he smiled, seemingly somewhat relieved.

"What are you laughing at?" Liu Qiang was displeased when he saw Jiang Hao laughing and chided, "You're dead on your feet and you still don't know it? Do you believe that if I just scream now, you won't even be able to get out of the door of our family company today ah!"

Liu Guohao twisted his head to look at the few security guards standing guard not far away, and his heart was full of courage.

He didn't believe that even if Ye Yunjie showed up again, what else could he do?

That day he had conceded because he did not have as many people as the other side.

But today was different. For one thing, this was their family's company, and as long as he raised his arms here, there was no telling how many people he could call out at once.

Secondly, it was his father's name, Chu Jiang Ho, which was a figure that could be compared to Qiao San in Chu Jiang.

The first thing is that Liu Guohao also relied on the fact that he had a group of talented people under him to gradually start his family. After so many years of development, the Liu family, both in terms of strength and reputation, is not what it used to be, and has become a real big family.

Anyone who dares to cause trouble on the Liu family's turf, or even do anything to himself, is provoking his father Liu Guohao.

And given Liu Guohao's character, there was almost zero tolerance for such things, and he would definitely return the severest punishment.

Liu Qiang even took it for granted that Jiang Hao was bound to die today!

But what he didn't expect was that Jiang Hao only snorted and laughed at his words, saying blandly, "Oh really? Then I'd like to see which one of us will die first!"

Jiang Hao raised his head and looked at the glorious Hao Yuan Mansion, not even putting it in his eyes, and continued, "Not to mention you, even your father here today would only dare to treat me with respect, if he dares to do anything wrong, then I guarantee that your Liu family will disappear from Chu Jiang!"

Jiang Hao was certainly not joking, but he knew he had the strength to do so now.

What's more, what Liu Qiang had done before had indeed angered Jiang Hao, and Jiang Hao was trying to clean him up.

And coincidentally, this unlucky man was Liu Guohao's son, and Liu Guohao was the very person he was negotiating with today.

In fact, it is said to be a negotiation, but Jiang Hao understands in his heart, even if he does not find Liu Guohao to cooperate, there are still plenty of people in Chujiang to cooperate with.

And even if Jiang Hao you are away from supporting a company is not impossible.

Instead, to be able to cooperate with yourself, this is an extremely rare opportunity for Liu Guohao, or any of the families in Chujiang.

If they don't grasp this opportunity well, there will be none in the future.

And everyone knows that as long as they can take this opportunity to befriend the overseas Shen family, they will definitely soar to great heights.

So unless any Liu Guohao's head was pierced, he would dare to mess with himself.

In that case, not only could Jiang Hao choose not to cooperate with the Liu family company, he could even use all the power he could mobilise to uproot the Liu family.

Jiang Hao felt that there were simply a large number of people or families in Chu Jiang who would be willing to do such things for him.

Jiang Hao looked at Liu Qiang indifferently, and his eyes seemed to carry a few moments of killing intent.

But what he said, Liu Qiang did not know.

In his opinion, Jiang Hao was probably just an ordinary student, probably just some relatives with Ye Yunjie, and this person, Ye Yunjie, Liu Qiang had not heard of in Chu Jiang at all.

To deal with such two people, one did not need to waste much effort at all.

Jiang Hao's wild talk here was just pure nonsense, and would do nothing but anger himself.

Liu Qiang's face was shaken with anger as he pointed at Jiang Hao and shouted with recklessness, "What do you think you are? Do you really think this is a place where you can run wild? Do you believe me, I will let you die here now!"

Liu Qiang's eyes were full of anger as he turned his head and shouted at the few security guards behind him, "What are you still waiting for? Hurry up and come here!"

A few security guards froze at his words, and then hurriedly ran over, the leader of which was full of panic.

"Young Qiang, what's wrong?"

Liu Qiang snorted coldly, pointed at Jiang Hao and said, "First, break a leg for me!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 310: You're involved