Chapter 306: Against Each Other

Xue Yuning's face was ugly and Jiang Hao frowned as he hurriedly wrapped her into his arms.

The moment she hid in Jiang Hao's embrace, Xue Yuning, who had still been feeling ill at ease because of her mother's words, was instantly relieved.

She looked up at Jiang Hao, she really couldn't think that such a man who was devoted to her would ever betray her.

Perhaps some rich men are really philandering, but Xue Yuning knew clearly at this moment that Jiang Hao was definitely not, otherwise he would not have been so persistent with himself after he had chosen to break up with her in the first place.

Besides, he was the son of Shen Haoting, what kind of woman could he not find if he wanted to?

Since Jiang Hao is so serious and dedicated to himself, it would be unfair to Jiang Hao if he were to doubt him again.

Besides, at this moment, Xue Yu Ning had also figured it out.

Even if Jiang Hao really chose to leave her one day, then she would accept it, no matter what the future holds, she is in love with Jiang Hao now, a deep love.

Xue Yu Ning made up her mind before she said to her mother on the other end of the phone, "Alright mum, don't say anything, this is my business, I'll decide on my own, no need for you to worry about it, if you still consider me as your daughter, please respect my choice, no matter what happens in the future, I can accept it openly."

Xue Yu Ning finally looked a little hesitant, but still said the words, "I am not you, and Jiang Hao is not that man!"

With these words, Xue Yuning completely violated her mother's inner taboo and she instantly became hysterical.

"Xue Yuning, what did you say? Do you even know what's good or bad? Who am I doing this for? I think you've really lost your mind, what exactly do you see in him?" Xue Yu Ning's mother roared in anger, "I now even suspect that your sister and brother-in-law's divorce was something you planned! Xue Yu Ning, Xue Yu Ning, you've really changed, you've gone mad too you!"

Xue Yuning's father, usually referred to as "that man" by both mother and daughter, was a name that Xue Yuning hardly dared to mention in front of her mother.

Now that Xue Yu Ning had even mentioned it, and even compared herself to it, how could Xue Yu Ning's mother not be angry? After her anger, she became unconcerned when she spoke.

Xue Yuning simply felt that her mother was unbelievable, and she also yelled angrily, "Yes, you're right, we planned it, and they left, right? They deserve it, it's all their own doing, no one can blame them!"

"Okay, I have something else to do, I'm hanging up!" After Xue Yu Ning finished her words, she hung up the phone violently, as if anger was about to spill out from her eyes.

Seeing Xue Yuning's appearance, Jiang Hao was startled and asked with a frown, "What's wrong, Yuning? Who called you?"

"My mother, I don't know what kind of evil wind has come over me, I'm so angry!" Xue Yuning gambled, "I don't know what that family said to her, calling me with a fierce scolding, I'm really convinced of her"

Jiang Hao didn't know what the mother and daughter had just said, after hearing Xue Yu Ning's words, he just sighed and said, "Oh well, don't be angry, Auntie probably doesn't know the truth, just explain it to her later."

Xue Yu Ning sighed heavily, she didn't tell Jiang Hao what her mother had just said to herself, and things were far from as simple as Jiang Hao thought.

Xue Yu Ning even knew very well that although her own mother was respectful to Jiang Hao on the surface, she actually had a deep prejudice against any rich man from the bottom of her heart, no matter who you were or what kind of person you were.

Xue Yu Ning knows better, this incident today seems to have passed, but perhaps it will trigger some bigger ripples.

And that ripple might come from her own mother.

Xue Yu Ning looked at Jiang Hao, and she felt more and more that the road ahead for her and Jiang Hao seemed to be getting harder and harder.

But no matter what, Xue Yuning had made up her mind today to go on with Jiang Hao, so she would not worry so much about it.

She also believed that as long as she and Jiang Hao truly loved each other, it didn't matter if there were even greater risks in the future, they would eventually get through it.

On the other side, hearing her daughter rudely hanging up on her, Xue Yu Ning's mother was simply furious to the point of collapse.

"Xue Yu Ning, Xue Yu Ning, what do you want me to say about you? Why have you become so unreasonable?" Xue Yu Ning's mother murmured up with teary eyes.

She felt that her daughter seemed to have changed, to have become unreasonable, to have become uncontrollable, to have become distant and not to trust herself.

And she knew that all this had happened because of Jiang Hao's appearance.

In the past, Xue Yu Ning's mother still had some good feelings towards Jiang Hao, after all, Jiang Hao had genuinely helped them both.

Moreover, she also felt that Jiang Hao seemed to be sincere towards Xue Yuning.

It was just that she had always had a grudge against Jiang Hao in her heart, after all, the Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning today were simply like her and Xue Yuning's father back then.

And today's incident almost instantly wiped out any goodwill Jiang Hao had in Xue Yu Ning's mother's heart.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 307: He's spared