Chapter 383

Qin Yun seemed to turn a deaf ear to Jiang Hao's words, instead her face was grave as she questioned, "Jiang Hao, tell me honestly, is this invitation a fake?"

Fake? Jiang Hao was simply speechless when he heard Qin Yun's words.

"Qin Yun, what kind of words are you saying? What is fake? How could I make it fake"

Before Jiang Hao could finish his words, he was stiffly interrupted by Qin Yun, who seemed even more nervous and didn't listen to Jiang Hao's words at all, instead asking back, "Is this real or fake? Jiang Hao, do you know what would happen if your fake invitations were discovered by others? This is the Xu family's territory, if something really goes wrong, not to mention me, even if my father is here, people may not give him face, then you will definitely be very miserable!"

Looking at Qin Yun's serious face, Jiang Hao didn't know whether he should cry or laugh a few times.

He thought to himself, "Is this Qin Yun so distrustful of himself? When he hadn't taken out the invitation, she questioned himself.

But now that she has taken out the invitation, she still doubts that the invitation is fake?

Jiang Hao was really speechless.

He sighed, looked down at Qin Yun and said, "Qin Yun, I'm only asking you, are you willing to trust me once?"

Jiang Hao paused and said solemnly again, "If you really consider me a good friend, then I implore you to believe me once, this invitation is real, I promise. And."

Jiang Hao sighed, "And even if you doubt the authenticity of the invitation, then you should give me a chance to prove myself, right? You're always doubting me, but you don't even give me the chance to prove myself, don't you think that's too unfair to me?"

Jiang Hao said while reaching out to grab the invitation card in Qin Yun's hand.

And with these words, Jiang Hao seemed to have nudged Qin Yun awake.

Qin Yun looked at Jiang Hao with complicated eyes, a little hesitant and still a little overwhelmed.

And just as she was hesitating, Jiang Hao snatched the invitation from her hand.

Jiang Hao held up the invitation and said seriously to Qin Yun, "Qin Yun, give me a chance to prove myself, okay? I'm not a fool, I won't run into a knife knowing it's opposite!"

As he said that, Jiang Hao pulled Qin Yun and once again walked towards the welcoming guest at the entrance.

"Yes," Qin Yun seemed to be about to say something else, but just as she was about to open her mouth, she was interrupted by Jiang Hao.

"Shhh!" Jiang Hao made a silent gesture, "Trust me."

"Hello, please show your invitation." The welcoming guest smiled mechanically.

Jiang Hao nodded and handed the invitation over once again.

In that instant, Jiang Hao clearly felt Qin Yun tug at his coat again, as if he had something to say, but swallowed it back.

But Qin Yun grabbed Jiang Hao's hand, but clutched it with a deadly grip, her heart tense.

Obviously she did not know what kind of fate she was about to face, but at this moment she was already vaguely prepared in her mind.

But just as Qin Yun's hands were beaded with sweat, she suddenly saw that the welcome guest smiled and bowed slightly at Jiang Hao, and said in a respectful tone, "Sir, welcome to Chu Jiang Pavilion, please come in, today's banquet will be held in the 'Sea Watch Hall' on the first floor, please go straight down the stairs."

That welcoming guest was very polite to Jiang Hao and spoke to him a whole lot.

But Qin Yun didn't hear the words that followed clearly, this Qin Yun, at this moment, was completely stunned, as if his whole face had been struck by lightning, looking at that welcoming guest with a stunned expression, his ears still echoing the two words he had said to Jiang Hao just now.

"It's really true?" Qin Yun muttered in dismay, her gaze dumbfounded for a good half a day.

"Qin Yun? What's wrong with you?" Jiang Hao gently patted Qin Yun and said softly, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Qin Yun instantly came back to her senses, shook off her head and said, "No no, I just just feel a bit unbelievable."

At this moment, Qin Yun's heart was definitely more than just a big stone falling to the ground.

She felt that all this today was a great surprise from Jiang Hao.

The invitation was real, she had been overly concerned.

But how could this invitation be real?

Because not to mention the golden invitation, even if Jiang Hao could come up with an ordinary invitation, it would be unbelievable for Qin Yun.

Golden invitations, you have to know that in the whole Chu River, but for any such banquet, the only people who could obtain such invitations were the Xu family and a few other top big families who were qualified.

And who was Jiang Hao? How could he also have a golden invitation? Could it be that he really had some incredible identity?

Qin Yun thought about it, but it always felt like her mind was all a muddle, unable to come up with a clue.

Just then, her thoughts were once again interrupted by Jiang Hao.

Jiang Hao nudged her and said with a smile, "Qin Yun, let's go upstairs."

Qin Yun nodded woodenly, and when she looked at Jiang Hao, her gaze suddenly had a few more apologies in it.