Chapter 308: Charging Into the Trap

"Yes yes yes, I understand, I understand Miss Ye, thank you for being magnanimous" Liu Guohao said nervously.

Ye Yunjie looked at Liu Guohao, whose head was buried deep, and stepped out of his office.

Liu Guohao clenched his fist fiercely, his face hardened to the point of embarrassment.

In his heart, he said to himself, "Little bastard, all day long you know how to cause trouble for me, wait for me to go home and see how I will clean you up.

Liu Guohao looked up and realized that Ye Yunjie had long since left the office, so he hurriedly followed him out again and shouted with a smile on his face, "Miss Ye, wait for me for a moment, please wait for me."

On the ground floor of the Huoyuan Building, Jiang Hao stood at the entrance and paced, looking around from time to time.

His first impression of this company was quite good, after all, this Howe Yuan Building was very grand, and obviously the strength of this company was not small.

Accordingly, surely its various aspects should also be excellent, right?

Jiang Hao had heard Ye Yunjie say in the past that the first thing they would do in Chujiang was a number of real estate projects, and only then would they gradually extend their tentacles into various industries.

At this moment, Jiang Hao seemed to be full of energy for his future.

After all, his father had given him such a high starting point, and he had such a powerful general as Ye Yunjie to support him.

Just as Jiang Hao was lost in thought, at the entrance of the How Yuan Building, a figure swaggered in.

This man was not very old and was dressed in fancy clothes and cursing, "Damn, do you really think you are some kind of beauty? I'll find a third-rate starlet and it'll only cost me a hundred grand a night!"

"Sh*t, my dad too, he only gives me that much money a month, it's not enough for sh*t."

The person who came was no other than Liu Qiang.

Liu Qiang was the only son of Liu Guohao, who usually came to the company to "ask for money" when he had no pocket money.

Even when they met Liu Qiang, they were afraid to avoid him, because the young master was notoriously grumpy and lustful.

In the past, there were many beautiful female employees in the company who had almost been "poisoned" by him, and if Liu Guohao had not stepped in at the end, the consequences would have been unthinkable.

So because of this, many good-looking female employees in the company resigned early and left.

If you can't afford to mess with them, you can't afford to hide?

This time, as soon as Liu Qiang entered the door cursing and scolding, all the employees rushed to the side as if they had seen the God of Plague.

Originally, the hall was still very lively, but at this moment, it was instantly quiet, and Jiang Hao was the only one left in the large hall.

Coincidentally, Jiang Hao also happened to be blocking Liu Qiang's way.

Liu Qiang looked at this background that was blocking his way and frowned, how he felt that this back was somewhat familiar.

But he thought it was an employee from his father's company, so he violently pushed Jiang Hao away and cursed under his breath, "Are you blind? Get out of my way, good dogs don't get in the way!"

Jiang Hao stumbled as he was pushed and took several steps forward before he could stabilise himself.

Jiang Hao looked back as he steadied himself and said unhappily, "What do you want?"

But before Jiang Hao could finish his sentence, his whole body could not help but froze, and then said, "How come it's you?"

Seeing Jiang Hao, Liu Qiang also froze.

Of course he remembered Jiang Hao, because he had been rampaging in Chu Jiang for so long, and apart from the top few youngsters in Chu Jiang, this was the one who had defeated him the most.

He had been looking for Jiang Hao since the last incident, and wanted to seek revenge on him.

What Liu Qiang didn't expect was that he hadn't found Jiang Hao on his side, but this guy had come to his door.

"It's you?" Liu Qiang said in dismay, "Why are you here?"

Jiang Hao couldn't help but sneer at his words and shook his head, "Me? I was wondering how you could be here, I haven't forgotten what happened last time!"

Jiang Hao's gaze suddenly became ruthless as he looked at the other party indifferently and said, "You were lucky last time, if you dare to lay a finger on Yu Ning, I guarantee that you will die a very ugly death!"

In fact, last time, Jiang Hao had already had the intention to kill this Liu Qiang, after all, he had almost hurt Xue Yuning.

For anyone who dared to hurt Xue Yuning, or even hit on her, Jiang Hao would not let him off easily.

And unfortunately, Liu Qiang was actually thinking the same thing in his heart.

He didn't want to let Jiang Hao go, just ask how many people who had offended him in Chu Jiang in the past had a good end?

The last time it was said that it was because Ye Yunjie was there, if it wasn't for Ye Yunjie, it is estimated that Jiang Hao would have been miserable that night!

Liu Qiang laughed hideously, pointed at Jiang Hao and said, "Little bastard, you're quite mad, aren't you? Do you really think you're some kind of character? Do you know what kind of place this is? You still dare to come here, what are you if not throwing yourself into the net?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 309: Break order