Chapter 343: What Are You Doing?

"I understand, I understand Jiang Shao, please don't worry, I won't dare" Liu Qiang lowered his head and didn't dare to lift it up, he waited until Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning left with Xu Qingqing before a huge stone fell to the ground in his heart and he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Liu Qiang muttered to himself and looked at the direction Jiang Hao had left, gritting his teeth fiercely, "Damn, if it wasn't for your ruthless father, I wouldn't have suffered this humiliation. Don't give me a chance, or I'll make sure I pay you back with interest!"

However, Liu Qiang also knew very well that with Jiang Hao's current momentum, even if he wanted to take revenge, he might have to wait for a few years or even a dozen or even a few decades.

But Liu Qiang had already made up his mind that no matter how long it took, he would definitely take his revenge back.

This humiliation was simply like a branding iron that had been seared into Liu Qiang's heart, and every time he knelt down to Jiang Hao, he would remember it fondly.

It was at this moment that the head of the security guards busily came over and said with low brows, "Young Master Qiang, are you alright?"

The other party was ready to come up and help Liu Qiang up, but he pushed him away.

"Get lost! Accomplished and defeated thing!" Liu Qiang cursed at the other party, he could not vent his anger in his heart, so he could only lash out at these people, "You bunch of trash, what use do I have for you?"

The head of the security guard also looked helpless and said that he was also innocent.

"Young Master Qiang, I we are also acting according to your instructions, furthermore, we really don't know that kid's identity, otherwise, even if we were given a hundred guts, we wouldn't dare to say that kind of things to others."

Liu Qiang didn't care about that, he coldly glanced at the other party and coldly snorted, "F*ck you, are you talking to me? If I say you're wrong, you're wrong, cut the crap!"

Liu Qiang put his finger on the other party's nose and said in a fierce and fierce manner.

The other party was scolded, but did not dare to say a word.

They naturally knew Liu Qiang's character, he was like that, if you obeyed him, you might still have a good life, but if you disobeyed him, you would only have a bad time.

The head of the security guards buried his head and did not dare to say anything, and the few behind him did not even dare to breathe a breath.

But even so, Liu Qiang still didn't feel relieved, he gave these people a fierce glare and said loudly, "F*ck, I'm tired of seeing you all, I'm informing you now that you are all fired, leave now and get out, with all of you, no wonder I've had such bad luck lately!"

A few people were scared silly when they heard this.

The head of the security guards hurriedly begged for mercy, "Don't be angry, don't fire us, after all, we are not at fault for this matter."

Liu Qiang smiled and slapped him across the face, cursing loudly, "F*ck you, still talking nonsense? This hotel belongs to my family, if I say fire you, you've been fired! Get the hell out of here!"

As he said that, Liu Qiang kicked the head of the security guard, directly knocking him onto his back.

A few young security guards hurriedly went to help the head, and someone kept whispering comfortingly, "Old man, let's go, a good man doesn't want to lose in front of his eyes, even if we continue to work, we won't have good consequences, so let's just leave."

"Yes, yes, we are worse than dogs here all day, I think it's better to leave."

The head of the security guard could not help but wipe a handful of tears after a few people advised him to do so.

He had been working here for more than ten years, so he still had some feelings. But things had come to this point, so it was useless to say more.

The head of the security guards glanced at Liu Qiang, who had too much grievance in his heart to say, and said to his men, "Let's go, there is no place for the master here. Do you really think this place is a good place? With such young masters, I don't see any future for Mr. Liu's business!"

After saying this, several people hurriedly took off their security jackets and threw them on the ground, and left without looking back!

"Who are you cursing?" Hearing the words of the head of the security guards, Liu Qiang became even more furious and was about to continue to chase after them, but the other party had already left without a trace.

Liu Qiang jumped like a thunderstorm, his whole body was about to explode with anger.

It was no big deal to be bullied by Jiang Hao, but now a few little security guards were jumping on him and showing off their authority?

Liu Qiang pointed at the corridor and cursed, "Old bastard, you wait for me, if you dare to say that, I'll break your family's neck later!"

But there was nothing he could do about it, he had already disappeared.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Liu Qiang looked around and suddenly saw Feng Pingping cowering in the corner.

At this moment, Feng Pingping had just slowed down a bit and was about to struggle to sit up when she saw Liu Qiang rushing towards her in anger, and her heart suddenly went cold.

"Brother Qiangqiang, what are you doing?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 344: Time for a Visit