Chapter 296: Listen to me!

Jiang Hao wiped the tear marks from Xue Yuning's eyes and said with a smile, "Alright, that's it, just listen to me."

"But," Xue Yuning gritted her teeth, just as she was about to say something, she saw Jiang Hao making a silent pack at herself.

"Ai," Xue Yuning sighed, simply speechless.

But in her heart, she felt more and more sorry for Jiang Hao.

Xue Yu Nings looked at Jiang Hao with deep emotion and murmured in her heart, "Jiang Hao ah, you treat me like this how do you want me to repay you ah me, I'm really afraid I won't be able to repay you for being so good to me by then."

Xue Yu Ning took Jiang Hao's hand and clutched it tightly as if she had something to say but couldn't.

"Young Dong, go and do as I say." Jiang Hao twisted his head to look at Qiao Dong and smiled, "I'll ask Sister Ye to credit the money to your family company's account later, don't worry."

Qiao Dong was overjoyed and nodded his head, "It's fine, it's fine, there's no rush, Jiang Shao, hey you can do it whenever you feel like it, why are you still polite with me?"

Although Qiaodong said so, in his heart he still hoped that Jiang Hao would immediately credit the money to his company's account.

He even felt that if his father found out about this matter later, he would definitely praise himself.

After all, he hadn't offended Jiang Hao, and he looked quite happy about it.

Secondly, he had recovered a loss of more than ten million dollars.

Because Qiao San had almost emptied the funds in their family's several hotel accounts in order to run up this Cloud Mist Villa, and now with an extra ten million dollars of income out of the cold, Qiao Dong felt that his old man would be overjoyed.

"Then, Young Jiang, shall we go in?" Qiao Dong said with a smile.

Jiang Hao nodded, glanced at Xue Yuning, took her hand and walked towards the room.

As they watched the three enter, Xue Yuning's cousin's family, who were already apprehensive, had their hearts practically in their throats at this point.

They looked at Jiang Hao and Qiao Dong with awe, and stared at Xue Yuning with hatred, their hearts filled with mixed feelings.

The three of them looked at each other as if they were on death row awaiting sentencing.

Wang Li was even so excited that tears were flowing down her face as she looked at Jiang Hao and Qiao Dong, her voice trembling, "I'm begging you, please let us go, I'm so old, I won't live for a few more years, if you guys dare to do anything to me today, I won't even let you go."

"Shut up!" Before Wang Li could finish her words, she was violently thrown a slap by Fan Deng.

The current situation. He couldn't care less, what mother-in-law and mother-in-law, even if his own mother stood here and dared to talk nonsense, he dared to slap over.

After all, Wang Li's bullshit is really hard to hear, and it might provoke people again.

Fan Deng then squeezed out an embarrassed smile and said to Qiao Dong, "Young Master Qiao Qiao, don't listen to her nonsense, I'm sure you'll give us a fair deal today"

"Pfft" Qiao Dong smiled and actually laughed outright, "Justice? Haha, yes, yes, yes, I will definitely give you justice today!"

When he said this, Qiao Dong was almost gritting his teeth, in his heart he had the desire to eat Fan Deng's family alive, to give you justice?

If Jiang Hao hadn't pleaded with them today and compensated most of the damages, he would have killed these people.

Qiao Dong looked back at Jiang Hao respectfully, then cleared his throat and spoke sternly, "Just now, Jiang Shao and Miss Yu Ning were outside and told me a lot, so for their sake, I won't do anything to you guys today, humph, if this was someone else and you dared to smash our family's hotel, I would have to skin you! "

Not doing anything to himself? That means, he was going to let himself go?

Hearing Qiao Dong's words, Cousin Xue Yu Ning was simply so excited that she was about to jump up and down, and tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

On the other hand, Fan Deng also heaved a sigh of relief. He had thought that he would definitely be dead this time, but now it seemed that he was not in much danger.

Cousin Xue Yu Ning's family looked at each other in excitement, all feeling like they had survived the robbery.

"Thank you, thank you so much young master Qiao, you are really" said Wang Li, full of excitement.

"Yes, yes, thank you for not taking the blame, we promise, we won't dare to do it again" said Fan Deng.

However, when he heard their thanks, Qiao Dong frowned deeply, because it was Xue Yuning and Jiang Hao who had chosen to let them off the hook. How dare they come to thank themselves?

Qiao Dong couldn't help but look at Jiang Hao nervously, thinking that this young man Jiang would not think that he was stealing the credit because of these people's casual thanks, right?

If that was the case, then he probably wouldn't even know how he died.

However, Jiang Hao didn't seem to care about this, and just lightly glanced at Xue Yu Ning's cousin's family before dropping his eyes on Xue Yu Ning again.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 297: Worth seven hundred thousand