Chapter 224: Request

If Feng Pingping had only humiliated herself, then Xue Yu Ning would have mostly put up with it.

But she had actually scolded along with Jiang Hao, and Xue Yuning's heart instantly became uncomfortable.

Jiang Hao had already given her heart and soul to herself, and she would never allow others to insult Jiang Hao.

Xue Yuning raised her head, looked at Feng Pingping and said, "Pingping, you can scold me, but please don't scold Jiang Hao, and I didn't lie, Jiang Hao did buy me first row tickets!"

Xue Yu Ning was very angry and continued with righteous indignation, "Please don't take it out on me just because you couldn't get tickets for yourself, okay?"

Normally, Feng Pingping had treated herself badly, but Xue Yuning had put up with it.

But today she had the guts to be brave and dislike her.

In Xue Yu Ning's opinion, she was defending Jiang Hao's dignity.

But Feng Pingping didn't take Xue Yuning's words seriously at all, instead she got an inch and climbed down from the bed, walking up to Xue Yuning, her eyes staring straight at her.

"What's the matter, what's wrong with me taking the heat out of you? You're bragging, and you don't allow others to poke holes in it? I'm telling you, don't even pretend to be pitiful, you think I'm going to feel sorry for you, if you keep talking nonsense, believe it or not I'll smack you!"

Usually in the dormitory, Feng Pingping was like a boss who was bossing people around, and with this kind of attitude, no one dared to mess with her.

Today, Xue Yu Ning had fallen into her hands, and she had a lot of anger in her stomach, so it was strange that she could let Xue Yu Ning go.

Seeing that the other party seemed to be about to make a move, Xiao Qing rushed over to round up the situation: "Pingping, okay, okay, Yu Ning didn't mean it, don't take it personally, I'll talk about her later, you go back to bed"

Feng Ping Ping pushed Xiao Qing away and sneered, "And, who do you think you are, go away, I'm not used to her, what can I do with her today!"

Hearing these words, Xiao Qing was desperate, she usually had a good relationship with Xue Yu Ning, of course she didn't want to see her being bullied.

Xiao Qing took a deep breath and suddenly stood in front of Xue Yu Ning and said loudly, "Feng Ping Ping, I'm warning you not to bully people, I've put up with you for a long time, don't go too far, let's talk about things today, but if you dare to bully Yu Ning for no reason, be careful I'll go to the instructor and the school leader to complain!"

Xiao Qing bristled and sneered, "I'm afraid you haven't forgotten that you've been given a big demerit before, if you do it again"

When Xiao Qing said this, Feng Pingping, who had been so arrogant, immediately dropped halfway.

She knew better than anyone else that she had too many black cases against her in the past, and if she was sued again, she might be expelled.

Feng Pingping gritted her teeth, but there was nothing she could do, but she still couldn't swallow that anger in her heart.

She took a step back and pointed at Xue Yuning, "Fine, fine, fine, let's have a discussion about the matter today!"

Feng Pingping continued, "Didn't the idiot just say he got two front row tickets for the concert? If she can get them today, I won't give a shit, but if she can't get them as proof, then don't blame me!"

Feng Pingping laughed coldly and continued, "You don't care what I do to her, but if I can bury her in all the dorm rooms of Chu Jiang University, you don't care, do you? I'm not breaking any laws or rules, am I?"

Xiao Qing smiled and gritted her teeth, her heart simply ruthless.

She knew that Xue Yu Ning could not get the tickets, so she would have to let Feng Ping Ping go out and bury her.

If Feng Pingping is like this, there is nothing she can't say, and she will probably say everything she has or hasn't in order to vent her anger.

If this happens, then Xue Yuning will really have no face to stay in Chujiang University.

As the saying goes, good things don't go unnoticed, but ugly things spread a thousand miles.

Even if there are some things you have not done at all, but some people have spread the word to you.

Many people who don't know the truth will naturally think that you must have done those things.

But the most annoying thing is that even if Feng Pingping did this, there was nothing Qing could do about it.

As they say, she didn't break the law or the rules, but at most she would have lost face if the story had been exposed.

But if the news really got out, how many people would be able to explain it clearly?

Xiao Qing couldn't help but look at Xue Yuning and asked in a low voice, "Yuning, do you see this matter".

At this moment, Xue Yuning could see through it, this Feng Pingping was sure that she could not get the tickets, so she dared to say these words.

Since this was the case, then one could simply let Jiang Hao send the tickets to oneself.

On the one hand, it would prove that he was not lying, and it would also shut up Feng Pingping's mouth.

Secondly, it would also let Feng Pingping see if her boyfriend was the so-called trash that she was talking about!

The first thing you need to do is to look at Feng Pingping and say, "Okay, you want me to prove it to you? Then I'll have Jiang Hao send me the tickets here, but"

Xue Yu Ning paused and said through clenched teeth, "I have a request!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad2: Chapter 225: I have conditions too!