Chapter 282: Keep Dancing

Hearing these words from Manager Wu, this head of security was finally somewhat convinced to go soft.

He knew that it would definitely not work if he didn't give in to softness, otherwise he would really make even Third Master Qiao relentlessly angry with himself, and he wouldn't be able to guarantee that he would be expelled.

"Damn it, right for the sake of the Third Master, I'll swallow this anger today!" The security chief looked at Manager Wu and muttered gamely, turned around and walked towards Cousin Xue Yu Ning.

Only then did Manager Wu let out a sigh of relief.

In fact, when he came over just now, he was still a bit apprehensive, he was worried about this security captain, this guy was a rash young man, he wouldn't listen to anyone except Qiao San.

He was afraid that if this guy really injured someone, it would be a big mess.

And just now, Qiao San had also called himself to ask how these two people were being treated, and even specifically instructed him to do so again, so it was clear how much Qiao San valued these two people.

He also knew that just yesterday, when these two people went to the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Qiao San had asked Qiao Dong to deliver the red wine he had treasured for years to them.

Manager Wu has been with Qiao San for twenty years, when the big leaders of Chu Jiang came to the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Qiao San has never been so entertaining, so it is clear how much he values these two people.

Of course, Manager Wu also understood that, in fact, Qiao San was outwardly how much he valued these two people, but to be frank, it was all for Jiang Hao's eyes.

All of this was nothing but a show of loyalty to Jiang Hao.

So since his own boss was like that, what else could he say.

It was only then that Manager Wu acted in this way.

He looked at the security chief as he walked towards Cousin Xue Yuning, and then he heard the former speak in a somewhat stiff tone, "Sorry"

Hearing these words, Cousin Xue Yuning could not help but sneer and look at the other party with disdain, and the next move was really a bit surprising.

"Pop."

Without the slightest hesitation, Cousin Xue Yuning fiercely raised her hand and slapped that security captain on the face.

This scene simply stunned Manager Wu at the side!

Because he didn't expect that this woman would be so disgusting.

The security captain had already tolerated the humiliation by lowering his posture to apologise to her, but what about her? Not only did she not appreciate it, but she hit someone.

Who do you think you are?

If it wasn't for the fact that Jiang Hao was behind the other party, he would have had someone tear Xue Yuning's cousin alive by now.

The security chief, on the other hand, was the most shocked.

He first froze, then snapped his head up to look at Cousin Xue Yuning, his gaze carrying fire, almost as if he wanted to burn the other party.

"You dare to hit me?" That security chief seemed to be unable to restrain the anger in his heart, almost pouring out, saying, "I've been out for so many years, except for the Third Master who dared to slap me, no one has dared to touch me yet, who do you think you are? You've been shamed, haven't you?"

The security captain was about to get angry and kill him in a flash.

But to his surprise, cousin Xue Yuning seemed to be unconcerned and raised her hand and slapped her again.

Although the security chief was thick-skinned, the extreme force of Cousin Xue Yuning's slap could not do any substantial damage to him at all.

But the damage this slap did to his pride was comparable to that of a heavy hammer!

The security chief couldn't stand it anymore, and didn't even bother, he lifted his leg to kick it over!

Seeing this, Manager Wu was simply dumbfounded and hurriedly rushed over with a single step, pulling the security chief with all his might.

"Calm down, what are you doing?" Manager Wu scolded.

"She dares to touch me? I don't care whose bird relative she is, I'll get her killed today"

Manager Wu couldn't control the other party and hurriedly greeted several other security guards.

It took four or five people to control this guy.

Manager Wu wiped his sweat and said loudly, "Pull him away!"

A few guards stumbled and finally pulled the security chief away.

Manager Wu breathed a sigh of relief and was about to walk up and say a few words to cousin Xue Yuning.

But the other party glanced at him disdainfully and pushed him away as soon as he could.

"Humph, what a dog, what's wrong with me smacking you, a stinky watchman, you try touching me today!" After she finished speaking, Cousin Xue Yu Ning raised her head and left.

Manager Wu was simply stunned, anyway, he had lived half his life and had hardly ever met such people.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at your face, even if you think you are great and despise the other party.

The day you get to be under someone else's roof, the face you take out may keep you safe for life.

But for people like cousin Xue Yuning, it's estimated that in the end, they won't even know how they died.

Sooner or later, you have to pay back what you came out to do.

And an arrogant and ignorant person like her will definitely have to pay back sooner, and more!

Manager Wu narrowed his eyes and looked at the two people who walked into the hotel with high spirits, his face was expressionless and blue.

"Oh, I'd like to see how far you can jump!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 283: Call