Chapter 294: Unexpected

After all, the hotel could now be described as having suffered heavy losses, and Qiao Dong still didn't know how he was going to explain this to his old man.

The hotel is now a huge loss, and Qiao Dong still doesn't know how to explain to his old man.

Qiao Dong thought to himself, if he agreed with Jiang Hao's opinion today, his old man would probably dare to pick his own skin later.

In addition to this, Qiao Dong himself could not get over that hurdle in his heart.

Even though you, Jiang Hao, are Shen Haoting's son, you can't have your girlfriend's relatives do something bad and then let our Qiao family take the blame, right?

Our Qiao family is not as wealthy as your Shen family, with tens of billions of dollars in assets at every turn, and the ten million or so that was smashed today, it's not sure when they will be able to earn it back.

The hotel rooms are like a pig's nest, so it's definitely not possible to continue operating, which is a big loss for Jane.

Although Qiao Dong is usually a loser and doesn't even blink when he spends money.

But now he had to pay for someone else's bill, he still couldn't bear to do it.

Jiang Hao didn't say anything when he heard Qiao Dong's words, but he was in a hurry.

Qiao Dong hurriedly changed his tone again and begged, "Mr Jiang, how about this, I won't pursue them anymore, but you have to make them pay for the damage today, right? The things they smashed today were all my father's treasures, and I don't know how I'm going to tell my father about this.

"Hey!" Qiao Dong lowered his head, sighed repeatedly, and said, "Jiang Shao, you see, my father has been with you for so long, without me, there is also hard work."

As he said this, Qiao Dong was on the verge of tears.

When Jiang Hao heard Qiao Dong's heartfelt words, he also felt a bit uncomfortable.

The things that had been smashed today were not a small amount after all, so how could they be dismissed so easily?

Jiang Hao turned his head and looked at the house again, cousin Xue Yuning's family, and couldn't help but sigh.

He then said to Qiao Dong, "How about this, you tally up the losses today and give me a report, I"

Before Jiang Hao could finish his words, Qiao Dong hurriedly said, "There's no need to tally, hey already finished tallying it up Jiang Shao, the stuff they smashed today is around 13.7 million."

Jiang Hao smiled and frowned, thinking to himself that this guy's face would be cloudy and sunny at one time, was he faking it?

But Jiang Hao didn't care about that much, he said directly, "Then how about this, 13.7 million, I'll pay 13 million, the remaining 700,000, you let them pay."

After Jiang Hao finished speaking, he looked at Xue Yuning and said in a serious tone, "This way, you will also be able to explain to your father, and the few of them, they will also be able to get some lessons."

Jiang Hao thought for a moment and then continued, "Oh yes, I can go with you to explain the situation to your father when the time comes, and since I said today that I would pay for this money, I will definitely keep my promise, don't worry about it."

Hearing Jiang Hao's words, Qiao Dong immediately smiled with his eyebrows, in fact, what he was waiting for, was this statement from Jiang Hao.

In fact, Qiao Dong had long since seen that expecting Xue Yu Ning's cousin's family to compensate him for over 13 million was simply a fool's errand.

It was estimated that even if they were all sold, they might not be able to afford the money.

So Qiao Dong was crying and begging, but he was just acting for Jiang Hao to see, just to get him to pay the money.

Qiao Dong had recently heard from his own father that Shen Haoting had given Jiang Hao two billion before and had recently transferred another eight billion for him to start his own business.

This Jiang Shao was not short of money at all, a mere ten million or so was just a drop in the bucket to him.

"Young Jiang, is it true what you said?" I don't even know what to say, this is indeed the best of both worlds, after all, they don't look like people who can afford to pay more than ten million."

Qiao Dong excitedly muttered to himself over there.

But Xue Yuning pulled Jiang Hao by the hand and asked with a surprised look on her face, "Jiang Hao, is what you you just said true? No, don't do that, okay? This is too big a sacrifice for you, I don't want you to sacrifice so much for me"

Jiang Hao smiled, stroked Xue Yuning's hair and said comfortingly, "Silly girl, what's the fear of sacrificing a little for you? And it's only ten million or so"

"Just over ten million?" Xue Yuning was surprised, "Jiang Hao, don't make it sound so simple, okay? How many things can you do with ten million or so? You you're just going to give them to pay off their debts for nothing?"

Although Xue Yuning wanted Jiang Hao to be forgiving of her relatives, she really didn't expect that Jiang Hao would end up being this forgiving.

What Xue Yuning had wanted was for Jiang Hao to plead on their behalf so that they would not have to suffer, and if she could make them pay a little less money, that would be even better.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 295: Overwhelmed