Chapter 366

As soon as he saw Jiang Hao and Qin Yun enter the door, Qin Tiancheng stopped talking to the youth beside him, his gaze glancing over Jiang Hao's body with what seemed to be some disappointment in his eyes.

The youth beside Chen Tiancheng now, on the other hand, had an indifferent look on his face the whole time, and from the moment Jiang Hao entered the door, he only glanced faintly at Jiang Hao before turning his gaze elsewhere.

This is also because Qin Tiancheng was still standing, otherwise, this youth might have sat down at this time.

Qin Tiancheng looked again and asked Qin Yun, "Daughter, what, come to have a friend?"

Qin Yun smiled faintly at his words and nodded, "Dad, do you remember I told you before that once I was harassed by a few hooligans when I was eating in a restaurant and a man stood up for me but got beaten up?"

Qin Yun softly looked at Jiang Hao, and surprisingly, there was a bit more like pride in her gaze as she continued, "That person was Jiang Hao, and he was also a student of Chu Jiang University."

Qin Yun had always been grateful to Jiang Hao for rescuing her, and in front of her father, she had always mentioned Jiang Hao.

Qin Yun felt that Jiang Hao had saved her life, and Jiang Hao's character was even better. If she introduced Jiang Hao to her father, she thought her father would also value Jiang Hao.

Qin Yun had heard of Jiang Hao's reputation at Chu Jiang University in the past, so she had always wanted to help him out.

This is why today, on the occasion of the afternoon banquet, she wanted to call Jiang Hao to her home, with the aim of introducing him to her father.

Qin Yun's heart was full of anticipation, thinking that she had mentioned to her father so many times before that Jiang Hao had saved her life, and now that she had dragged him to her father's front, her father would have to show him something.

If he could even give Jiang Hao an internship in his own company, that would be a good thing for Jiang Hao.

But Qin Yun's heart full of expectation was not long before it was doused into a cloud of ashes by his own father's performance.

When Qin Tiancheng saw Jiang Hao, he didn't seem to show the same enthusiasm as Qin Yun had in mind, instead he seemed a bit cold.

After hearing his student's introduction of Jiang Hao, he only gave a faint "oh" and said nothing more.

Qin Tiancheng didn't seem to take Jiang Hao too seriously, and after a simple oh, he hurriedly looked at the young man opposite him and said with a smile, "Xiao Long, look at you, why are you standing up? Hurry up and sit down, sit down quickly, where were we talking about just now?"

Qin Tiancheng chatted with the young man opposite him as he sat down on the sofa again, chatting with the young man as if no one had experienced Jiang Hao's arrival.

Qin Yun was simply stunned at this display of his own father.

What was the meaning of this? He had ignored Jiang Hao?

Qin Yun felt extremely embarrassed, she had called Jiang Hao over with great enthusiasm, and yet her father treated him like this?

Qin Yun's face even turned gloomy.

She looked at her father in anger, not caring how excited he was chatting with the young man across the room, and directly interrupted, "Dad, what are you doing? I'm talking to you, this is Jiang Hao, have you forgotten? I told you before, Jiang Hao saved my life, why are you"

Qin Yun's words made Qin Tiancheng a little uncomfortable, after all, he was in the middle of a deep conversation with his opponent's youth, and suddenly he was interrupted, how happy could he be, and the youth in front of him looked young, but he actually had a great identity, and he might have to talk to his opponent about cooperation next.

Qin Yun had interrupted his conversation with the other party in such an impolite manner, and to put it in a small way, it was because Qin Yun did not know how to be polite.

But if we take it to a larger level, then it is a matter of having a problem with the other party. If you have such an attitude, how can people still cooperate with you?

However, Qin Tiancheng did not get angry at first, but looked at Qin Yun with a stern face and said, "I know he is Jiang Hao, and I just said something, what more do you want? Daughter, we have guests today, what kind of attitude are you talking to me? You child, why are you so insensitive?"

Qin Tiancheng's words really took Qin Yun a bit by surprise.

You don't know how to behave? You have guests?

Then what was your behaviour just now? Does that mean you know how to behave? Is that right?

You have a guest, but Jiang Hao is still my guest, and this is how you treat my guest?

Although she was angry at her father's attitude, she managed to contain her temper and said, "Dad, I didn't mean to treat you that way, but don't you think that your attitude towards Jiang Hao is too cold? He is your daughter's life-saver, isn't he? He's come to our home, the least you can do is say thank you to him, right?"

Qin Yun felt that there was nothing wrong with what she said, Jiang Hao came to the door and her father said thank you to him, no matter where he was. It all made sense!