Chapter 384

You know, just a moment ago, she was still questioning Jiang Hao.

But the punch to the face came so quickly that Qin Yun didn't even seem to expect it.

She didn't say much along the way, just blushing and lowering her head, somewhat unsure of what to say.

But fortunately, it seemed that Jiang Hao didn't care about those words she had said before, and didn't mention those things from the beginning to the end, but instead had a smile on his face, as if nothing had happened.

Jiang Hao's action did not make Qin Yun's heart feel half as guilty as it did, but instead she blamed herself even more.

Jiang Hao was her friend, she had questioned and denied him so much, she had really gone too far.

"Jiang Hao," Qin Yun whispered as the two of them walked up the stairs, "I'm sorry about that, I really am."

"Cough cough" Qin Yun was about to speak when Jiang Hao interrupted her with two dry coughs, "Hey hey, it's alright, it's all in the past, let's get going, the banquet will start later."

Before Qin Yun could react, she was already pulled by Jiang Hao up to the first floor.

The first floor of Chu Jiang Pavilion.

It was only when the duo got upstairs that they realised that the space on this first floor was far, far bigger than they had imagined, even more so.

The interior of Chu Jiang Pavilion was not luxurious, one could even call it simple, but there was an atmosphere of majesty in its simplicity.

Especially in the direction of the Chu River, the doorway is wide open, and outside the door is a viewing platform that can accommodate dozens of people.

From that platform, you can look into the distance and see the magnificent waves of the Chu River, as well as the beautiful purple and red colours of the evening sun.

At this moment, many people were standing over there, looking at the beautiful scenery while sighing incessantly.

Amongst the crowd, there was one figure that stood out from the rest.

That person was no other than Wang Jiani.

Obviously for Wang Jiani, who was new to Chu Jiang Pavilion, everything in front of her seemed so new and even very exciting.

She squeezed in the middle of the crowd and kept taking pictures left and right with her own mobile phone, completely disregarding the people beside her, who were already looking at her with disgust.

"Hey, hey, here everyone, have you been here before? This is the top restaurant in Chujiang."

Wang Jiani was taking pictures while showing off to a few of her good friends.

In fact, in the past, with her status, she couldn't come to such occasions.

But recently, since Wang Jiani's family had taken over the top villa renovation project of Haisheng Yipin, the company's fame had risen greatly in Chujiang.

The company's fame in Chujiang has risen tremendously, and Wang Donglin's status in Chujiang has naturally risen as a result, which is why he entered the eyes of You Yun and finally obtained the invitation in Wang Jiani's hands.

The only thing is that Wang Donglin has been personally busy with the renovation of Haisheng Yipin Villa recently, so he had no time to care about any banquet, which is why he gave the invitation to Wang Jiani and asked her to come over by herself.

If Wang Donglin knew that his daughter was not at all conscious of her image on such occasions, but was still able to show off like this, he would probably vomit blood.

But Wang Jiani didn't care about that, she had been filming for a while and still had no intention of stopping.

Just as Wang Jiani was about to take a picture in one direction, the lens froze as soon as it came into focus.

She looked at the two figures appearing on her phone screen and suddenly her face turned gloomy, her mouth muttering under her breath, "Damn, why did he come in? I thought we weren't coming in? How disgusting!"

As she said that, Wang Jiani walked towards Jiang Hao.

In her opinion, Jiang Hao mixing into this kind of occasion was simply an insult to the occasion, and she couldn't agree to it anyway.

What's more, hadn't Jiang Hao just bragged that he had a golden invitation? But when he was at the door, he was too embarrassed to take it out.

In the end, he had followed Qin Yun and mixed in again. This kind of person was really shameless and disgusting.

She hated Jiang Hao so much that she would not give up this opportunity to humiliate him.

With this in mind, Wang Jiani took a step towards Jiang Hao and walked towards him.

At this moment, Jiang Hao, who had just gone upstairs, was standing in the dessert area, preparing to eat something with Qin Yun.

However, he had just picked up a piece of cream cake when he was suddenly knocked off the cake by a hand reaching out from the side.

The cake barley fell to the ground and fell into a heap. Jiang Hao looked a little pained and hurriedly looked up, only to see that beside him, Wang Jiani was looking at himself with an angry face.

"What do you want?" Jiang Hao looked at the other party with great displeasure and said angrily, "I just want to know, are you people finished or not? You want to take charge even if I eat a cake? What the hell do you want?"

At this moment, Qin Yun also looked at Wang Jiani in surprise, and at this moment, she couldn't help but get nervous as soon as she saw her former friend.

Because Qin Yun knew clearly that as soon as this friend of hers appeared, nothing good would happen.

As expected, the moment Wang Jiani opened her mouth, she was all shouting.

"Eating cake? I pooh, do you deserve it?" Wang Jiani said to Jiang Hao with contempt, "What are you, you deserve to eat such a good thing?"