Chapter 362

"Oh, what a bummer, I thought he'd give me some kind of miracle, but it turns out the cashier didn't even get past that."

The crowd burst into a chorus of jeers.

The female cashier's voice wasn't loud, but everyone could almost hear it clearly.

"Oh, this kid is really fucking funny, I didn't expect that just after pulling out his bank card, he was directly demolished, it's really no fun!" The middle-aged man also snorted at the sight.

Seeing this, You Yun also shook his head, he really couldn't watch it anymore, because he felt that the ending was predetermined, Jiang Hao was just making a fool of himself, what was the point?

But just at that moment, Jiang Hao suddenly spoke up, "Who said that? Is this your card or my card? Do you know this bank card, or do I?"

It was obvious that Jiang Hao was a little upset about this kind of behaviour from the cashier.

Just let you swipe your card, but now you're coming up with such a routine, may I ask what you mean? Do you look like you know a lot?

But even if you know a lot, then sorry, for this card of mine, you don't know much.

Jiang Hao sighed in his heart.

Jiang Hao was of course clear that this card of his looked ordinary, but it was actually just an appearance, this card now had over a billion dollars lying in it, and the swipe limit had been modified a long time ago.

This card only looked ordinary, but in reality, functionally, it even far surpassed some so-called bank gold cards.

Jiang Hao's words caused the female cashier to blush. She had originally wanted to show that she knew a lot, but she didn't want to end up being criticised by Jiang Hao like that. She couldn't afford to lose face.

However, this didn't make her feel ashamed, but instead, she hated Jiang Hao even more in her heart.

After all, in her opinion, this bank card is just an ordinary thing, you have to take it out to disgrace yourself, and don't let others talk about it?

And even though she had said so, you still had to try to swipe the card, so in the end it was not her but Jiang Hao himself who was humiliated.

The female cashier couldn't help but sneak a white look at Jiang Hao, with a disgusted expression she took the bank card and directly inserted it into the os machine.

"Enter your password!" The female cashier said coldly to Jiang Hao.

But she also knew that this was actually redundant.

Enter a bullshit password, even if Jiang Hao had enough money in his card, he wouldn't be able to swipe it, this person was sick, right, wasting his time?

Jiang Hao didn't think so and hurriedly entered his password.

And as he entered his password, numerous gazes fell on him once again.

It was obvious that many people present still had some trouble understanding what Jiang Hao was trying to do here. Is it just to pretend to be a pussy in public?

But you're destined to fail at pretending, and it's not like you'll feel particularly good to have everyone laugh at you in the end?

Everyone felt a bit impervious to Jiang Hao, and some even thought he was sick.

The middle-aged man even laughed in a low voice and said to the woman beside himself, "Just watch, see how this kid ends up this time"

On the side, You Yun also shook his head helplessly, and was already ready to turn around and leave.

And most of the people present were already ready to sneer at Jiang Hao

Just when everything seemed to be a foregone conclusion, a voice emerged that took everyone by surprise.

A mechanical voice came out of the os machine: "Card swipe successful."

The voice was not loud, but in the silent jewellery shop, it sounded like a loud bell.

Almost everyone was stunned by this voice, everyone looked at each other, everyone was dumbfounded!

The middle-aged man who had long been ready to taunt Jiang Hao was about to open his mouth when his whole body froze instantly!

The woman beside him was even more astonished and questioning!

And You Yun, who was just about to leave, had already taken his steps to leave, but after hearing the voice coming from os, his whole person also instantly stopped in his tracks, his face slightly pale and dumbfounded.

"This" the female cashier was even more astonished, and after hearing the beep of a successful card swipe, her face was as blue as patina, not daring to believe what was in front of her.

After all, she didn't believe at all that Jiang Hao was the kind of person who could take out more than a million dollars for luxury jewellery at a whim.

After all, she simply didn't believe that Jiang Hao, again this most ordinary of savings cards, had no limit and could swipe out a million and eighty-eight thousand in one go?

The first thing the cashier thought of was not that Jiang Hao had really swiped the card successfully, but whether her os machine was broken.

The female cashier hurriedly took the os machine back, looked at it carefully in her own hand for half a day, and even knocked it on the counter top, but could not find any signs that it was broken.

So what the hell is going on? It was hard to believe that Jiang Hao had really swiped a million and eighty-eight thousand?

This was too unbelievable, right?

Just as the female cashier was puzzled, Jiang Hao smiled.

He held out his hand and asked, "Can you give me the card now? I'm really afraid that when you knocked the os machine, you might have knocked my bank card!"

The female cashier smiled and hurriedly pulled out her bank card and respectfully handed it to Jiang Hao's hand.