Chapter 223: True or False

Originally, that girl believed in Xue Yuning's words, but as soon as she heard what Xue Yuning said about the front row seats, she was a little hesitant again.

After all, a front row seat cost several tens of thousands of dollars a piece, and two tickets, that was several tens of thousands of dollars.

They were all poor students, and their families were not that well off, so how could they have that much money?

They are not like the local students in Chujiang whose families are well-off, whose families have high-rise buildings and sports car secretaries.

Those people may spend tens of thousands of dollars to buy a ticket and listen to a few songs sung by a celebrity, feeling that it is no big deal.

But for those students whose families are outside of China and whose conditions are not too good, it is a huge sum of money, which could be the family's income for a whole year.

She knew that Xue Yu Ning's family could not afford to buy tickets for the first row.

As for Xue Yuning's boyfriend, she had never met him and had rarely heard him talk about him.

But when she thought about it, although Xue Yuning looks very good, but it is also unlikely to find any rich second-generation boyfriend, right, after all, the Chujiang University, the few rich young men, they all know, no one heard Xue Yuning with which ah.

So in this girl's opinion, either Xue Yuning was cheated by her own boyfriend or her own vanity was playing tricks on her.

The girl hesitated and squeezed out an embarrassed smile and said, "That Yu Ning, I think ah, it's better for you to check this matter again, lest you be cheated"

Xue Yuning also smiled, "No, he never cheats me"

Xue Yuning looked confident and said immediately afterwards, "Xiao Qing, let's not talk to you anymore, I'm going to go wash my clothes."

After saying that, Xue Yu Ning picked up some clothes and left the dormitory.

The girl named Xiao Qing looked at Xue Yu Ning and her friend shook her head in disbelief.

"Listen to her blow, huh, if she can afford front row tickets for Huo Yun's concert, I'll go live and eat shit!"

Feng Pingping, who was on the top bunk, immediately sat up as soon as she saw Xue Yuning leave, and pointed angrily at the doorway where Xue Yuning had left.

Xiao Qing couldn't do anything about it, although she was a bit uncomfortable with Feng Ping Ping bullying Xue Yu Ning, but her view on the matter of the tickets was the same as Feng Ping Ping's.

"I know you're not happy that you didn't get the tickets, but I didn't get them either, so take it easy, there will be plenty of chances later." Xiao Qing said soothingly.

Feng Pingping sighed and said reluctantly, "There's no chance, this is Huo Yun's national tour, our province is the only one in Chujiang, if we miss it, we'll have to wait until the end of the year."

Feng Pingping added: "I am also angry, Xue Yu Ning what conditions, everyone does not know what is the case, she is showing off what ah, and what to pretend ah, really think they are some big shot? I'm so annoyed with her!"

At that moment, Xiao Qing suddenly made a silent gesture and whispered, "Shhh she's back."

As soon as Xiao Qing's words left her mouth, Xue Yu Ning walked into the dormitory, she had come back to get the laundry detergent.

Xue Yu Ning got it and was about to return to the laundry room when she was suddenly called by Feng Ping Ping.

"Xue Yuning, wait!"

Xue Yu Ning stopped at the word and looked back at the other party, bewildered, "What's wrong Pingping?"

A sinister smile appeared at the corner of Feng Pingping's mouth and she said, "What, I heard that your boyfriend helped you get tickets to Huo Yun's concert? Is that true?"

Xue Yuning was a bit confused and nodded her head slightly, "Really? What's wrong Pingping."

Feng Pingping laughed and continued, "Not much, since your boyfriend is so good, how about you ask him to get some tickets for us too? Oh, we're all good sisters who hang out together, since you can do it, I don't think you can't do such a simple thing, right?"

Xue Yuning smiled and was a bit embarrassed, "I'm not too sure about this, it's all done by my boyfriend, I'm not sure if I can or not."

When Feng Pingping heard this, her face immediately sank and she said unhappily, "And, if you can't get it, then say you can't get it. Do you really take us for fools? Your boyfriend helped you get tickets for the first row, you didn't even pick a reasonable excuse to brag, you said such outrageous words, you really think we are idiots!"

Feng Pingping's initial comment about asking Xue Yuning to help get the tickets was a lie, her desire to take advantage of the opportunity to humiliate Xue Yuning was the real one.

To be honest, Feng Ping Ping was jealous of Xue Yu Ning, she was just prettier than herself and had a better figure.

But her family is poor and her mother is still half dead in the hospital, so what makes her feel so superior in front of her heart!

Seems to be still a little angry, Feng Ping Ping continued and said: "also said what your boyfriend bought you tickets, the hell know what your boyfriend is what dog things, is what rubbish, you still have the nerve to blow these in front of us, you are afraid not brain-damaged it!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad2: Chapter 224: Request