Chapter 396

"True sh*t!" Without waiting for Jiang Hao to speak, Chu Yuan opened his mouth directly, his mouth full of disdain, "You don't even look at his virtue, if he could have that ability, even sows could be on trees!"

"You're not so naive as to believe that this kid can do anything, are you? Oh, I've seen a lot of such little liars, I advise you to hurry up and throw him out!"

Hearing these words from Chu Yuan, You Yun's brows tightened.

Of course it was unlikely that he would throw Jiang Hao out, but Chu Yuan seemed to know Jiang Hao very well, could it be that they really knew each other?

If that was the case, then was what Chu Yuan said really true or not?

Originally, a fire had just been lit in You Yun's heart, thinking that Jiang Hao was well connected to the city's southern project, but now it seemed that the matter was really an unknown.

But in any case, like what You Yun said, throwing Jiang Hao out of this kind of thing, You Yun could not do it in any way.

People were invited here by themselves, and then they threw them out? This was simply not something that people did.

"Oh, Young Master Chu, let's talk properly, look, why do you have to get so saber rattling, I"

"Alright Mr. You!" Chu Yuan once again sternly interrupted You Yun and said, "I am only asking you today, whether to throw him out or not, if not, then sorry, the one who is leaving, is me!"

"Aiya Chu young master, what the hell is going on here? What's the matter that we can't sit down and talk about? You're making it very difficult for me to do so!" You Yun's face showed some displeasure as he sighed.

This made Chu Yuan even more proud of himself, and naturally, he was even more unconcerned.

Seeing that You Yun was slow to move, Chu Yuan violently pushed back his chair and shouted coldly, "Okay, Mr. You, this is your choice, right? Well then, we'll see, I think I'll have to talk to my father about your entry into the south of the city project later!"

After saying that, Chu Yuan was about to leave, and finally he didn't forget to sarcastic Jiang Hao and said to You Yun with a sarcastic smile, "Mr. You, don't you want to enter the south of the city project? Our Chu family side seems to be unworkable, oh yes, this is a bull, he promised Qin Tiancheng yesterday with conviction that he would help him get into the south of the city project, I think you should ask him too, hahaha I really want to wish you guys a big fortune soon"

Chu Yuan's mouth was full of sarcasm, and it was clear that he was being malicious and sarcastic towards Jiang Hao.

It was also blatantly mocking You Yun, since he wouldn't listen to himself, he had to think of the consequences!

At this arrogance and insolence of Chu Yuan, You Yun's heart simply hated him to the point where his teeth itched.

If he wasn't the youngest member of the Chu family, if he wasn't one of the few people who could strike up a conversation with Liu Guohao, perhaps at this point, You Yun would have stopped being accustomed to him.

Given You Yun's nature, either he would not say anything or he would definitely come to a shock.

If he dares to threaten him, there is absolutely no good outcome, otherwise how can he, You Yun, from a foreign wage earner in just more than ten years, step by step to take root in Chujiang, and also struggle to make some small fame.

But this was something that You Yun could only think about.

He gritted his teeth, his heart was bitter, and he could not say a word of what he was thinking.