Chapter 231: Being Watched

Feng Pingping's action really angered Xu Qingqing, she gritted her teeth and pointed at Feng Pingping, "Surnamed Feng, this is what you said, you wait for me!"

At this moment, Xu Qingqing also looked like she was not afraid of the sky and the earth.

She certainly knew that Feng Pingping was capable of anything, and it seemed that she was mixing well with a group of people from outside the school.

This kind of person, under normal circumstances, should not be messed with, but at this time Xu Qingqing was also hot-headed.

Even if you're a hedgehog, I'll fight you to the death today!

As she spoke, she turned around and was about to walk out of the dormitory, intending to go to the tutor.

When Xu Qingqing really wanted to do something serious, Feng Pingping's heart stuttered.

Although she seemed to be fearless on the surface, she was still worried that if this matter was really brought to the attention of the school leaders, she might really be expelled.

After all, she had a long list of black cases before, and now she was like a clown walking on a tightrope, except that the wire was as thin as a hair, and it was estimated that if she had even one more feather on her body, the whole thing would fall off.

But Feng Pingping has also thought it through, if she is fired, then no one else will have a good time either, whether it is Xu Qingqing or Xue Yuning, in the end none of them will definitely end up well.

After all, the reason why she dared to roam around Chu Jiang University so freely was because she had someone behind her.

"Damn it, I'll have Qiang Shao destroy all of you later!" Feng Pingping thought with gritted teeth in her heart.

But just as Xu Qingqing was about to step out of the door of her dormitory, she was violently pulled back.

Xu Qingqing was stunned as she twisted her head to see that the person pulling her was Xue Yu Ning.

"Yu Yu Ning, what are you pulling me for?" Xu Qingqing asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Qingqing, forget it." Xue Yu Ning shook her head repeatedly with a bitter face.

Xu Qingqing glanced at Feng Pingping who was on the upper bunk and said disdainfully, "Forget it? Why should I forget about it? Yu Ning, have you forgotten how she treated you before? Why should we forget about it? People like her should be taught a lesson, otherwise they will think that everyone is afraid of her!"

Xu Qingqing obviously didn't believe in evil, she wanted to try it out, no one else dared to do anything to you Feng Pingping, I provoked it, what can you do to me.

But what Xue Yuning was worried about was exactly the same thing.

Although Xue Yu Ning did not know what kind of big shot Feng Ping Ping was behind, she knew very well that this woman was like a toad and should not be messed with, not only was this kind of person disgusting to look at, but she would also get hurt if she stuck to her.

Of course Xue Yu Ning was worried about Xu Qingqing, she didn't want to let Xu Qingqing get hurt in the end because of herself.

"Qingqing forget it, this matter is all my fault, let's not pursue it, okay, I beg you." Xue Yuning begged bitterly, "People like her, it's best if we don't mess with them."

In fact, Xue Yu Ning was not really afraid of Feng Ping Ping, after all, she knew very well in her heart that no matter how strong Feng Ping Ping's connections were outside the school, compared to Jiang Hao, she was still a giant tree and a grass, there was no comparison at all.

The only thing that Xue Yuning is afraid of is that she is also afraid that Xu Qingqing has attracted this kind of people, and when the time comes, she will trip you up from time to time.

It's easy to hide from this kind of person, and you have to be on your guard all the time. Xue Yuning doesn't want to spend the next two years of her college years in this kind of atmosphere.

Xue Yuning's hand was pulling Xu Qingqing down, making it impossible for Xu Qingqing to move.

In the end, Xu Qingqing could only sigh heavily and glared fiercely at Feng Pingping.

"Alright Yu Ning, let's forget about this matter today!" Xu Qingqing said, "But you remember, although we are girls, we are never cowards, not everyone can ride on our heads and shit on us, if anyone dares to touch us, even if I risk my life, I will fight with her!"

This is what Xu Qingqing is saying to Feng Pingping.

Xu Qingqing is a straightforward person who is most uncomfortable with Feng Pingping, and her repressed emotions from the past have simply exploded today.

Originally, she had been so hot-headed today that she had already prepared to break the net to the death, but in the end, she was pulled back by Xue Yuning.

Xu Qingqing was of course clear that Xue Yuning was doing this for her own good.

She sighed again and said to Xue Yu Ning, "Alright, let go of me Yu Ning, I need to go out to get some air, it's too damn suffocating!"

After saying that, Xu Qingqing ripped Xue Yuning's hand away and directly walked out of the dormitory.

Hearing Xu Qingqing's own words that she would not pursue the matter, Feng Pingping was relieved.

She knew very well Xu Qingqing's character, and if she said she would not pursue the case, then she would definitely not sue again.

She was able to get through this without any risk.

A few moments later, Feng Pingping once again returned to that condescending expression.

She looked at Xue Yu Ning with a condescending look and sneered disdainfully, "Oh, you're smart, I'm telling you Xue Yu Ning, if she dares to go to the guidance counselor today to sue me, then you guys won't have an easy time either, if my brother Qiang knows that I was expelled from the school because of your relationship, then you guys can just wait to die!"

Feng Ping Ping looked at Xue Yu Ning and suddenly thought of something, a sinister smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad2: Chapter 232: Behind Feng Pingping