Chapter 279: Pride

"What's going on here?" One waitress was stunned and at a loss for words, murmuring.

Another one was even more frightened, her face turning green, her expression stiffening as she said incomparably nervously, "What the hell is going on here? What can we do, this is an antique, breaking it would be"

As she said this, the waitress was clearly in tears, her face full of shock and panic.

Because no one knew better than them the value of this broken pile of blue and white porcelain water spray.

It was said that it had been specially auctioned back from overseas by their boss, Qiao San, who usually had great regard for it, and every time he came to inspect the Cloud Mist Villa, the first thing he would look at was this.

And now it was broken.

"I I remember Mr. Qiao said that this spray of water cost him three million dollars at the time he auctioned it, what can we do about this?"

A waitress said with trepidation.

"Hurry up and call someone!" The other one said hurriedly.

The two of them were about to pick up their walkie-talkies and call for help.

But as soon as they picked up the walkie-talkie, before they could say anything, they heard another harsh sound coming from the side.

The two waitresses' hearts were in their throats as they turned their heads in astonishment to see something even more desperate.

They saw a man and a woman in front of the hotel's main entrance pagoda, struggling to tear down a pair of plaques hanging high above them.

Seeing this scene, the two waitresses were immediately blinded.

They knew that the plaques were even more valuable, as one was said to be an authentic handwriting of a Southern Song calligrapher, while the other was even more significant, being the imperial handwriting of an emperor of the previous dynasty.

The two plaques were so valuable that even when they were hung above the hotel's pagoda, they were covered with a glass diaphragm.

Cousin Xue Yuning and Fan Deng had already torn off the glass diaphragm, and one of them had already yanked off one of the plaques.

With a "pop", a plaque landed on the ground with a sound, and several huge cracks fell out.

Seeing this scene, the two waitresses' hearts were about to jump out of their chests.

These two knew very well what the result would be if both plaques were shattered.

If they guessed correctly, Qiao San would completely explode when he saw the scene in front of him!

There would be no hesitation at all in tearing the two people in front of him to pieces.

Qiao San liked to collect, which was why he had placed so many antique objects in the Cloud Mist Villa, and many of the objects here were collectibles that Qiao San was particularly fond of.

Among them were the celadon porcelain spout and these two plaques.

Originally, Qiao San had thought that the plaques were hanging high above the ground and that the fountain was placed in the square in front of the door, so unless he had encountered some robbing bandits, there would certainly not be any problems.

But he seemed to be too naive too.

The two waitresses, emboldened, rushed towards Cousin Xue Yu Ning and Fan Deng.

"Hey, stop, what are you doing? Stop it now!" One of the waitresses shouted.

Only they were still a step too slow, as Fan Deng watched the duo run over and with a fierce force, that last plaque fell down in the process.

The wooden plaque seemed to have decayed due to its age and fell into countless pieces.

"There was a splash of wood.

The two waitresses were immediately confused.

"What are you doing?" One of the waitresses looked at Cousin Xue Yuning angrily and shouted, "Do you know what you have done? This is an antique, it's very valuable!"

The waitress was trembling with excitement as she looked at the two plaques on the floor, which were basically certain to be scrapped.

They were of course clear about the identities of Cousin Xue Yu Ning and Fan Deng, because before Jiang Hao had brought them over, Qiao San had specifically instructed them about this matter.

Moreover, all of them, the hotel staff, had also heard about Jiang Hao's identity through the grapevine.

It was precisely because of this that the two waitresses were so restrained.

Otherwise, if this was anyone else, they would probably have called for security.

Cousin Xue Yuning looked at the two waitresses with disdain and sneered, saying, "What are you looking at, I don't like this, so I want to smash it, what can you do? It's not like we won't compensate you!"

The action of Xue Yuning's cousin really stunned the two waitresses.

They had been in the service industry for a long time and had even seen some unreasonable customers, but this was the first time they had seen someone like Cousin Xue Yuning.

Such people were simply ridiculous and abominable.

"You're destroying public goods, if you keep doing that, we'll call the police!" A female waitress said discontentedly.

Just as she finished her sentence, another waitress nudged her gently and whispered something in her ear.

Obviously the waitress who had opened the door to call the police was already in a hurry.

But the other one seemed to have a shred of sense, these two people were brought in by Jiang Hao, so they had to consider Jiang Hao's side of the family in whatever they did after all.

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 280: Manager Wu