Chapter 254

Thinking of this, the security chief hurriedly patted the shoulders of a few of his men and ordered, "You few come with me"

A few tides of people then headed straight for the inside of the stadium.

The concert was still more than an hour away, but the stadium was already crowded at this point.

Gao Shun walked in the lead, while Jiang Hao and Xue Yu Ning followed behind.

Soon, the three of them arrived directly at the viewing platform located at the top of the stadium.

The platform was originally a luxury box prepared for the local bigwigs of Chu Jiang to watch the event, and the facilities inside were extremely luxurious, with all kinds of high-tech furnishings that were refreshing to the eyes.

From the huge floor-to-ceiling windows in front of the platform, the whole stadium can be seen.

The location was just too good and the view was the most shocking.

Looking at Jiang Hao staring out, Gao Shun was very pleased with himself and asked with a smile, "Young Jiang, are you still satisfied with the preparation? If you have any requests, just say the word and I'll immediately get to work on it."

Jiang Hao nodded, glanced at Xue Yuning and asked in a low voice, "Do you like it?"

Xue Yuning was a little hesitant, but finally nodded: "Well, it's quite good"

Jiang Hao could hear the reluctance in Xue Yuning's tone, smiled slightly and turned his head to Gao Shun, "Mr. Gao, forget it, I don't want to watch the concert here."

Gao Shun couldn't help but stare at his words, thinking that he had prepared the place so carefully, could it be that Jiang Hao was still not satisfied?

"Mr. Jiang, just tell me if you have any problems, but," Gao Shun said with some reluctance, "but this is already the best location here!"

Jiang Hao laughed and shook his head, "No, no, you misunderstood, I'm not saying it's not a good place, it's just that I don't like it very much, and neither does my girlfriend."

In Jiang Hao's opinion, he and Xue Yuning came to the concert to see the atmosphere, if he and Xue Yuning were moved to a high position like Gao Shun did, for one thing, there would be no atmosphere, and for another, Jiang Hao would feel uncomfortable.

Jiang Hao could see that Xue Yuning felt the same way as himself.

Perhaps Jiang Hao did not value the concert as much as Xue Yuning did, and was not as enthusiastic about the music as she was, but at the very least, they felt the same way about the concert.

That is, to blend into the environment, not to stand tall and isolate themselves from the crowd.

That would make any high-end, or moving, concert incredibly dull.

"Are there any seats left in the front row? Let's also arrange two seats for the two of us over there." Jiang Hao suddenly said, he then looked at Xue Yuning and asked in a low voice, "Do you think it's okay for us to go down there?"

Xue Yuning smiled at his words and finally revealed a bright smile, nodding heavily, "Yes, I like to watch from down there too."

Jiang Hao gave a hmph and said to Gao Shun, "Then, Mr Gao, that's it, you go and make the arrangements."

Not wanting such a spacious and luxurious place, but having to go down there to be crowded with people, Jiang Hao's request was somewhat incomprehensible to Gao Shun anyway.

He sighed in his heart, and without saying a word, he said directly, "That's fine, Jiang Shao, you wait a moment, I'll get on with it."

After saying this, Gao Shun walked out of the box.

This was a bit of a dilemma for him, these two masters really didn't seem to be very good at serving, the good ones didn't work, but they still had to be below.

However, Gao Shun naturally knew that even if Jiang Hao and the others went downstairs, he could not simply vacate two seats.

It was also a front row seat, so people must see that Jiang Hao was different, that way they could highlight Jiang Hao's difference, and perhaps that would make him happy.

Soon, Gao Shun himself arrived at the front row below the concert stage, where a lot of audience had already come, and it was possible to cram in two people, but it would obviously be crowded.

Gao Shun called for a few staff members, pointed to the first row of seats and said, "Remove these six seats and disperse the audience to the second row at the back, bring me a sofa and a coffee table, prepare fruit plates and drinks for me, and prepare a special waiter."

After all, the audience had already sat down, and the tickets were bought in the first row, so it was not that easy to kick them out.

And this is bound to be a job that will offend people, and these staff members don't want to do it at all.

But when he saw that a few people were slow to respond, Gao Shun was a little upset and chided, "What are you thinking? You guys just say, if they agree to change their seats, the money for the tickets, refund them, if they don't want to move, the tickets are null and void, just ask him out!"

A few people were taken aback, and seeing that there was really no way out, they could only walk stiffly up to a few audience members and go explain the situation.

At this time, a young male staff member walked up to Feng Pingping and said in a low voice: "Hello beautiful, can you please go to the second row at the back, because a big shot is going to come in a while, so this area where you are, we will make some changes"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 255: Hurry up