Chapter 241: Blowing Up

Hearing Wang Jiani's words, Cousin Xue Yuning and Fan Deng both froze at once.

They looked at each other, and their faces couldn't help but have a subtle change in expression.

Fan Deng peeked at Jiang Hao, seemingly pondering something in his mind, and then he said to Wang Jiani, "Don't make up your mind, what are you talking about? Jiang Hao's family is Chu Jiang's what bullsh*t!"

It was obvious that Fan Deng had some suspicions, and when he spoke, he deliberately brought up the fact that Jiang Hao was a second generation rich man, in order to hear how Wang Jiani would react when she heard about it.

Soon Fan Deng's purpose was achieved.

He saw that Wang Jiani was laughing after hearing his words.

Wang Jiani pointed at Jiang Hao and asked with a smile, "What did you say? You said he was a top rich kid? Or the top rich kid in Chu Jiang? Let me ask, are you two local to Chu Jiang?"

Fan Deng looked at cousin Xue Yu Ning and frowned and nodded, "We are not ah"

Wang Jiani gave a bitter laugh, "That's right, please don't say such things in Chujiang, otherwise you are going to be laughed to death, just him? And the top rich kid in Chujiang? He told you guys that?"

This time cousin Xue Yu Ning hurriedly nodded, because she found that what she had been muttering about since last night, it seemed that Wang Jiani was able to give herself a true and credible answer.

"Snorting such words you guys even believe, I say are you guys brainy?" Wang Jiani had a speechless expression on her face as she continued, "To tell you the truth, Chu Jiang's real top rich second generation, that are counted, there are only a few, but you go all over Chu Jiang to inquire and inquire, in the end is there one named Jiang Hao? You all dare to believe such low-level bullsh*t from such people, what do you want me to say?"

Hearing Wang Jiani's words, cousin Xue Yuning and Fan Deng also did not nearly have some thorough understanding.

Yes, they had always just been suspicious of Jiang Hao's identity, so why didn't they go and inquire about it?

If it really came to the kind of top-level big shot that even Qiao Dong had to nod and bow and send famous wine, I guess any random person in Chujiang could know about it!

Fan Deng slapped his forehead, simply a bit chagrined by his own IQ deficit.

At this moment, because several people over here were arguing so much, there were already quite a few onlookers scattered around the area.

And at this moment, Fan Deng and Cousin Xue Yu Ning were just able to hear the murmurs coming from those mouths.

"Pfft what what? Chu Jiang's top rich second generation? Aren't the top rich kids in Chujiang the three youngsters known as the three youngsters of Chujiang? When did such a new one come along?"

"Hahahaha funny, but also the top rich generation, I think he does not look like this small appearance ah."

"I'm afraid he didn't pretend to be a good one, and he got torn down on the spot, right? If it were me, I would have run away a long time ago, how could I still be poking around like nothing happened?"

The chatter of the crowd was almost clear to Fan Deng and Cousin Xue Yu Ning's ears.

Passers-by couldn't lie, and without exception, all these people were now laughing at Jiang Hao.

Even some of them even ridiculed the couple as well.

Cousin Xue Yu Ning couldn't hold back any longer, she looked at Fan Deng with a red face and said indignantly, "Husband, now you hear it, I'm not wrong, right? This kid this kid has been lying to us all along!"

Cousin Xue Yu Ning completely erupted, she suddenly pointed at Jiang Hao and shouted, "All along, he was the one who followed us around for food and drinks, only for people to give us a free bill for our sake, yet he shamelessly said it was all because of him? And that bottle of wine."

As soon as the bottle of 300,000 yuan red wine was mentioned, Cousin Xue Yu Ning's emotions got even more out of control.

Her eyes were almost dripping with anger.

And Fan Deng also felt that he had come to his senses at this moment and looked angrily at Jiang Hao, saying angrily, "This Jiang Hao, what else do you have to say now?"

Seeing that the two people who had just mentioned Jiang Hao's words had turned their heads and started firing at him, Wang Jiani's heart was as happy as if it had blossomed.

She continued to laugh happily and said, "Oh, you people, you still think that because you're older, you're smarter than others, now you're all clear, right? Do you now know how ignorant you are? Even this kind of cheap lies you guys can fall for, I really feel sad for you guys too!"

Now that Cousin Xue Yuning and Fan Deng seemed to be dying to eat Jiang Hao, Wang Jiani naturally thought of adding a little more fuel and vinegar to make the fire in their hearts burn a little brighter!

"Son of a b*tch, your conscience has been eaten by dogs!" Cousin Xue Yuning suddenly pointed at Jiang Hao and cursed bitterly, she even remembered what happened yesterday when Jiang Hao slapped herself and kicked her hard.

Now her stomach was still all sore!

Cousin Xue Yu Ning seemed to have reached a point where she could not stand it anymore and was about to charge straight at Jiang Hao, ready to return the favour of yesterday!

But at that moment, Xue Yuning, who saw that the situation was not good, hurriedly stepped forward and stood between her cousin and Jiang Hao, stretching out her arms to block her way.

"Sister, what are you doing? Don't listen to her nonsense!" Xue Yu Ning advised, "Wouldn't you rather believe this person's nonsense than Jiang Hao?"

Cousin Xue Yuning could not listen to these words at this moment, not to mention that she did not treat Xue Yuning well in the first place.

The more she hated someone, the more she was standing in front of her at this moment, going to slyly plead for someone she hated even more.

How could Cousin Xue Yu Ning possibly listen to her.

Suddenly, she raised her hand and slapped Xue Yuning directly on the face, and cursed under her breath: "Get lost, you are all the same virtue, what are you still sophistry what are you sophistry? You still want to lie to us when things are so clear? Do you really take us for idiots? Get the hell out of my way!"

Although Xue Yuning subconsciously reached out to block the slap, she still received it solidly, which immediately caused her a painful blow.

Seeing Xue Yuning being beaten, Wang Jiani was so happy that she laughed and jumped to her feet, pointing at Xue Yuning's cousin and saying loudly, "Good job, this kind of scum. You should teach him a good lesson!"

Wang Jiani was even happier in her heart, saying, "Go ahead and fight, it's better if you beat each other to death, you trash deserve to be killed!

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad2: Chapter 242: Faces