Chapter 328: Give Money

Xu Qingqing lowered her head and didn't say anything, in fact, from the way the two had just come, Feng Pingping had tried to grab her mobile phone more than once, but they were all organized by Xu Qingqing.

In the end Feng Pingping's conditions became a little lower, but also still let her put the phone phone.

Feng Pingping had always been careful when doing such things. She didn't want to turn around and call some people when Xu Qingqing quit, and then it would be difficult to do it herself.

But Xu Qingqing also had her own considerations, no matter how Feng Pingping managed to ask for her mobile phone, she did not hand it over, just in case?

If she had a mobile phone at hand, she could at least make a call for help at a critical moment.

But if she handed over her mobile phone, she would really be at the mercy of others.

Xu Qingqing looked at her mobile phone and saw a string of seven or eight missed calls, almost all of which were from Xue Yuning.

Xu Qingqing thought to herself that perhaps Xue Yuning had switched to another phone when she saw that she was not answering her calls.

Xu Qingqing could not help but feel a little touched by Xue Yuning in her heart.

It was true that only Xue Yuning would think of herself at such a time.

"Hey, what are you dumbfounded about? Hurry over and sit down!" Feng Pingping nudged Xu Qingqing and gestured for her to sit in front of the mirror next to her, "Do you know how to put on makeup or not, come over and I'll fix your makeup again!"

After saying that, Feng Pingping took out her own make-up stuff.

Xu Qingqing was heavily preoccupied, but she still sat over.

As Feng Pingping changed her make-up, she instructed, "In a moment, be obedient to me, do whatever Brother Qiang tells you to do, don't forget, you've only been given 40,000 yuan now, if you want the remaining 40,000 yuan, be honest and obedient to me!"

Feng Pingping thought about it and hurriedly continued, "And ah, I warn you, when the time comes, do not talk to Brother Qiang about other things, just do what you should do, dare to nonsense, do not blame me for being ungracious to you!"

This was something that Feng Pingping had to tell Xu Qingqing, after all, she had pocketed a large sum of money in this incident, she didn't want Liu Qiang to know about it, otherwise she would have died a miserable death?

Xu Qingqing only nodded slightly, in fact at this time she had long since thought of other things, she now only begged for the day to pass quickly so that her pain would also pass quickly.

Although it seemed that Xu Qingqing had a calm face at this moment, she was so flustered in her heart that her palm was almost gouged by her fingernails.

Just then, Feng Pingping's mobile phone suddenly rang, and the caller was no other than Liu Qiang.

"Hey, I'm here, where are you guys?" On the phone, came Liu Qiang's raspy voice.

At this moment, he had gauze stuck to his face, and he was also wearing a long-sleeved outfit on a hot day, which made him look a bit unconventional.

Only he didn't want to, it wasn't because he had been beaten all over yesterday and was afraid that others would see him, so he had disguised himself so tightly.

"We're upstairs in our room Brother Qiang, come on up, hehehe"

Liu Qiang gave a hint and walked straight to the front desk.

As soon as the woman at the front desk saw that the person coming was Liu Qiang, she immediately smiled with her eyebrows, "You're here, young Qiang."

This Tianhai Hotel was actually also an industry under the Liu family, and usually Liu Qiang always had a room here, so almost everyone in the hotel recognized Liu Qiang.

Liu Qiang gave a muffled sound, and didn't seem to have the slightest interest in this female receptionist's head scratching.

"How much money is left on the books now?" Liu Qiang asked.

The female receptionist smiled and her face suddenly changed slightly, as she already knew what Liu Qiang was trying to do by asking this question.

"Just seven thousand dollars," the female receptionist said with a frown.

Liu Qiang smiled and his face suddenly went gloomy as he pounded his fist on the marble countertop and yelled lowly, "You fucking take me for two hundred and fifty, this is a four-star hotel and you're telling me that there's only seven thousand dollars on the books?"

Liu Qiang's anger immediately frightened the female receptionist, and her whole body shivered as she huddled to the side, not daring to speak more.

With an irritated look on his face, Liu Qiang continued, "You immediately transfer two hundred thousand dollars from the account to my card now, don't blame me for being ungracious if a penny is missing!"

"But Mr. Qiang, this is against the company's rules, right? If I transfer the money, I'll have to"

"You what you!" Liu Qiang pointed at the female receptionist and said aggressively, "The company belongs to my family, so what are you talking about, hurry up and get me the money or get out of my way immediately!"

The female receptionist couldn't do anything about it, who made him the master.

It was not the first time or twice that Liu Qiang came to ask for money, every time he brought a woman over, he would definitely come to ask for money, but like this time, asking for 200,000 at once, it was quite rare.

Even though Liu Qiang is the son of her boss, she wouldn't dare to transfer money to him without going through the accounts, right? If that were the case, would she still want to continue working?

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 329: Escaping from Life