Chapter 302: Whatever you need!

"Mom, what are you you doing?" Cousin Xue Yu Ning was baffled and a little angry, pointing at Wang Li and questioning, "What do you mean by that? The wall is falling down and everyone is pushing? I'm your daughter!"

Wang Li's face was a bit ugly, she lowered her head and didn't say anything, and then moved two steps to the side.

That feeling, as if cousin Xue Yuning was a plague, Wang Li had a feeling of avoiding her.

Seeing this scene, cousin Xue Yuning finally understood and became even more desperate.

She pointed at Fan Deng and Wang Li, trembling all over, and sat down on the ground with a poof, crying out in pain, "Good, you guys, you really can, seeing that people are going to lay hands on me, can't you? Now you are all leaving me alone? You people are really good, good, good, you wait, all of you wait for me, one day, I will definitely make you regret it"

When Cousin Xue Yu Ning finished her words, she hid her face and cried bitterly.

Seeing this situation so, Wang Li's heart was also very hard.

She was a little hesitant to go up and comfort her daughter, but in the end, she held back.

On the other hand, Fan Deng didn't even look at cousin Xue Yu Ning. Since he had already made his decision, he obviously didn't even have the heart to turn back.

He then looked at Jiang Hao with a smile on his face and groveled, "Jiang Shao, what happened before, it was actually my daughter who ordered me to do it, and I caused you so much trouble, I really shouldn't have done it, I'm a son of a bitch, why don't you give me a chance, let me redeem myself for your sins, I'm willing to be a dog by your side, as long as you're happy, whatever is fine"

Vanden rattled on and on.

But his words made Jiang Hao feel sick to his stomach.

Jiang Hao shook his head with a bitter smile, looked at Fan Deng with contempt and sighed, "You want to follow me? Oh, and say this is atonement?"

Although Jiang Hao was not deeply involved in the world, he was not a fool, and he certainly understood what Fan Deng meant.

Fan Deng's words were really nice, apologizing and saying that he wanted to atone for his sins.

But of course Jiang Hao understood that this guy only wanted to use this as an excuse to get close to him and stick to him.

Perhaps in Fan Deng's opinion, Jiang Hao could even spend more than 10 million to fill the hole for them without blinking an eye, so if he could follow Jiang Hao in the future, he would definitely have a lot of benefits to reap.

After all, for one thing, Jiang Hao is very rich and not bad. Otherwise, he wouldn't have scattered more than 10 million so easily.

Secondly, he also thinks that Jiang Hao is too naive, this kind of master who is stupid and has a lot of money, and he is pretending to be a dog, but in the end, it is not certain who treats who as a stupid pig.

In Fan Deng's opinion, if he could follow Jiang Hao through this, he would be blessed by his misfortune, and he might even be able to soar to great heights because of this matter.

But he seemed to be too naive to think that Jiang Hao would not see this little thought of his.

Jiang Hao looked at her and couldn't help but sneer as he asked directly, "You want to hang out with me?"

When Fan Deng smiled, he hurriedly nodded excitedly, as if he thought Jiang Hao meant to agree.

Only when he was in the middle of his excitement, he saw Jiang Hao suddenly put away his smile and said to him coldly, "You're embarrassed, you're not worthy!"

After he finished speaking, Jiang Hao took Xue Yuning's hand and walked outside, leaving a dumbfounded and embarrassed Fan Deng standing frozen on the spot.

Seeing this, Qiao Dong on the side simply burst out laughing, pointing at the wretched Fan Deng and teasingly teasing him, "Haha, it's really funny, who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Just because you want to follow Jiang Shao? What are you, you're worthy too?"

After saying that, Qiao Dong also put on a stern face and said sternly to cousin Xue Yu Ning and Fan Deng and Wang Li, "I don't care if you want a divorce or not, but Jiang Shao has already paid out 13 million, so he has already been kind to you, if you still dare to renege on the remaining 700,000 with me, then don't blame me for not being polite!"

Qiao Dong coldly threatened, "Think carefully, our Qiao family has many ways to deal with others!"

After he finished speaking, Qiao Dong also walked out of the door, followed by Manager Wu, who also left with all the people, leaving the empty, wretched house with only Cousin Xue Yu Ning's family once again.

Cousin Xue Yuning, who was already desperate, suddenly burst into an uncontrollable burst of laughter as she pointed at Fan Deng and Wang Li and sneered wildly.

"Hahahahahaha really laughed me to death, how about that? You guys fall on your sword and people end up hanging you? You people, you really deserve it, what a relief!" Cousin Xue Yu Ning said contemptuously, "Hmph, you people, you really think you're too clever, but what happened? This is what you get for being clever, this is what you get! Fan, don't you want to get a divorce? The house and the car are in my name, aren't they? Then let's get a divorce, and I'll see how you live!"

When Fan Deng heard this, he gritted his teeth fiercely and pointed at cousin Xue Yuning, "What are you so proud of? So what if the house and car are in your name? You still have to meekly sell it to pay off your debts?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 303: First time