Chapter 322: Another school

"But Sister Ye," Jiang Hao was torn and about to say something, but was interrupted by Ye Yunjie.

"Jiang Shao, do you know what the most important quality of a person who has achieved great things is?"

Jiang Hao froze at Ye Yunjie's question, and he shook his head mumblingly, "No, I don't know."

Ye Yunjie smiled faintly and said in a low voice: "Those who achieve great things are unconventional and unhappy, not to mention not being easily swayed by their emotions. So, do you want to have some immediate pain? Or do you want to think about it in the long run?"

Ye Yunjie's words made Jiang Hao have a few moments of thorough understanding.

Yes, being unconventional and not being easily swayed by one's emotions.

It was true that he was still a lot worse off, he had indeed been a bit impulsive just now.

Jiang Hao looked at Liu Qiang who was not far away, hesitated for a moment and finally said, "I understand Sister Ye, listen to you."

Jiang Hao finally showed a slight smile, as if to ease his attitude towards Ye Yunjie.

Ye Yunjie returned the smile and nodded: "Okay, Jiang Shao, I'll go over there then."

As she spoke, Ye Yunjie left Jiang Hao and walked towards Brother Pao not far away, then Ye Yunjie whispered a few words in Brother Pao's ear, before returning to Jiang Hao's side.

"Alright Jiang Shao." Ye Yunjie gestured to Jiang Hao with a slight nod.

Jiang Hao nodded back.

"Miss Ye, what's ready? Is there something wrong? I'll go and do it then." At this moment, Liu Guohao also walked up to the two of them, and when he heard Ye Yunjie's words, he froze slightly, his heart somewhat curious about what Ye Yunjie had just gone to Brother Pao's side to do.

Ye Yunjie smiled faintly, "It's alright Mr. Liu, let's go up and talk about business."

Liu Guohao finally gazed at Liu Qiang, shook his head and followed him into the lift, and the moment the lift door closed, Liu Guohao happened to look at Brother Pao with his men, walking towards Liu Qiang

When he saw this scene, Liu Guohao's heart felt as if it had been violently torn by something.

And Ye Yunjie also looked at Jiang Hao, and both of them felt a little amused when they saw Liu Guohao's unbearably aggrieved face.

Jiang Hao sighed and shook his head, as if he had also completely figured it out and let the matter go at that.

After all, what Ye Yunjie said was right, since he wanted to make a difference in the future, he couldn't let his temporary emotions, affect his actions.

Jiang Hao was slightly dazed and thought to himself that he should indeed grow up, after all, he was already the man behind ten billion dollars of assets.

Ye Yunjie looked at the lost in thought Jiang Hao and suddenly a faint smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

She actually did not expect that Jiang Hao would be convinced so easily by herself, after all, the other party had touched his scales - Xue Yuning.

But since Jiang Hao had agreed, wouldn't it be better? Ye Yunjie felt happy for Jiang Hao from the bottom of her heart, as this proved that Jiang Hao had indeed grown up.

In fact, from the very beginning, Ye Yunjie had never thought of disposing of Liu Qiang excessively, otherwise she would have asked Liu Guohao to do it himself in Liu Guohao's office just now.

After all, it is a colleague who is about to cooperate, after all, the Liu family has a place in the Chujiang real estate sector, in the future, whether it is himself or Jiang Hao, there are still many opportunities to use the Liu family, there is no need to directly slap people to death.

The reason why Ye Yunjie wanted Jiang Hao to deal with Liu Qiang seriously was just to show Liu Guohao.

What Ye Yunjie wanted to see was that Jiang Hao was furious and wanted to deal with Liu Qiang, but in the end, he let Liu Qiang go.

In this way, Liu Guohao would obviously feel that he owed Jiang Hao a huge favour, and in this way, Jiang Hao would have completely convinced Liu Guohao's heart, and in the future, when he did something, he would definitely listen to Jiang Hao and would not dare to disobey him.

This Jiang Hao naturally will not understand, but for Jiang Hao, Ye Yunjie can be said to be deliberate.

Soon, the lift doors opened and Liu Guohao hurriedly welcomed Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie into his office.

After a few brief pleasantries, the two sides started to get down to business.

Ye Yunjie threw a pile of documents to Liu Guohao and said, "Mr Liu, this cooperation on the south of the city project is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for both the Haoyuan Group and us, I'll be honest with you, in Chujiang, Mr Shen is bound to make a big deal this time, and a series of investment projects will follow, and this time the south of the city project is bound to be the top priority and the beginning of all the projects. It is also the beginning of all the projects, so the success or otherwise of this project will directly determine our subsequent actions, its importance, I think you also understand, right?"

Ye Yunjie paused and continued, "Also, this time in the south of the city project, Jiangnan Business School will also be relocated from the provincial city, I also hope that Mr. Liu can give more convenience!"

"Ah? Jiangnan Business School?" Liu Guohao seemed a little surprised to hear this name and muttered, "What you are talking about, Miss Ye, is that Jiangnan Business School, which is known as the number one aristocratic school in the south?"

Ye Yunjie nodded, "Yes, and this time for the south of the city project, we are equivalent to a new new type of urban area, and this Jiangnan Business School, is the finishing touch to the whole urban area, so this time it is imperative to ask Mr. Liu to pay attention to it!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 323: Transfer