Chapter 361

Kid, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm already offering you a step, but you don't want it?

The little bit of pity that remained in You Yun's heart for Jiang Hao instantly dissipated after Jiang Hao rejected his good intentions.

In You Yun's opinion, Jiang Hao was being shameless. He didn't often give people a chance, and today he only chose to give him a chance because he felt pity for Jiang Hao.

But not only did he not take it well, he even threw it on the ground, which was a bit unforgivable.

You Yun's face suddenly turned cold, the whole person looked at Jiang Hao indifferently and said without the slightest hesitation, "Well then, please go to the cash register first to settle the bill, the account will be settled and I will have someone pack the things."

You Yun's meaning was clear enough, didn't you say you wanted to continue buying this sapphire pendant? Then go ahead and settle the bill.

"Humph, I'd like to see what you do this time!" You Yun slandered in his heart, "If you dare to ignore my kindness, then don't blame me for not being polite!"

As soon as You Yun's words left his mouth, the temperature of the entire scene seemed to drop by several degrees.

The crowd that had been clamouring earlier suddenly quietened down a few degrees, and some people began to lower the tone of their voices, but were still whispering.

"Oh, is this kid out of his mind? People have already said that about this boss, what's wrong with him? Doesn't he understand that they are giving him a step down? He doesn't know any better, does he?"

"Oh yes, what the hell is he thinking? This is pure shamelessness, you see, the boss is not happy, he's not giving him a bit of face this time, don't you want to continue buying? Then go ahead and pay the money and see how you get off the stage!"

"Ignorant, stupid, simply stupid! If you can't see anything, why do you still come out to hang around? This kind of person, probably doesn't even know how to die, I'll see what he does when he goes to the collection desk later, can he still get credit?"

"Oh, who's to blame, the blisters on your feet are walking on their own, you've been given the chance, let's see what you'll pretend to be this time, do you really think you can afford it?"

There was a chattering of tiny murmurs from the crowd, as well as sounds of ridicule and pity for Jiang Hao.

There seemed to be hardly anyone who believed that Jiang Hao had said what he had just said on his own strength, and that he was saying that kind of thing just to clam up and pretend!

But it was clear that Jiang Hao was going to die soon.

When you say you don't have money when you settle the bill later, how can You Yun let you go, not to mention that you just threw someone kindly on the ground and rubbed them, so they will not take this opportunity to fix you properly?

That middle-aged man just heard Jiang Hao's words, also not close to snorting a laugh, whispered to his woman: "Oh, this kid, is a fool, I'm really wondering him now, is there something wrong with his brain ah."

And at that moment, Jiang Hao gave an "oh" to You Yun and walked towards the cashier not far away without seeming to think, and without a trace of nervousness on his face.

Dozens of gazes fell on Jiang Hao's body, from the moment he moved his steps until he reached the cash register, the whole huge jewellery shop was silent, all waiting to see what Jiang Hao was going to do.

But Jiang Hao seemed calm, he naturally knew that many people were questioning him, and even more so, he knew that there were too many people who wanted to see his jokes.

But what he knew even more clearly was that he was afraid that he would have to let these people down.

It was only 1.88 million, it was not like he couldn't afford it. On the contrary, the faces of these people were simply ridiculous.

Jiang Hao's face was calm and his movements were incomparably soothing as he took out a bank card from his pocket and handed it to the cashier.

The cashier looked at the seemingly plain bank card and laughed in his heart, how could there be more than a million dollars here?

The cashier had to know that if a person has millions of assets stored in their bank card, they should at least apply for a gold or platinum card, which is a privilege and a status symbol.

The cashier had been in this business for so long, and had seen too many of these cards.

The card in Jiang Hao's hand, on the contrary, looked like it had been handled in some small savings office, and it was too ordinary to be ordinary, with only a few thousand dollars stored in it.

Generally speaking, the transaction amount of this card could not exceed 20,000 yuan a day.

And Jiang Hao wanted to use this bank card to swipe one million eight hundred and eighty thousand? What was this if not bullshit?

The cashier took the card, smiled, and pushed the card to Jiang Hao's side again, smiling skillfully, "Sir, sorry, you can't swipe a large amount with this card, the daily transaction limit of this kind of savings card can't exceed twenty thousand dollars, do you think you should change it?"

As soon as the cashier said this, another burst of laughter erupted throughout the jewellery shop.

"Hahahaha I originally thought he would only reveal himself when he got to swipe his card, but I can't imagine that he has already revealed himself just by pulling out his bank card ah"