Chapter 364

After saying that, You Yun hurriedly smiled at Jiang Hao again, "Oh, this little gentleman, I'm really sorry just now, I might have a bit of an attitude"

Jiang Hao raised his eyebrows and looked at You Yun, smiling coldly, "What's wrong with your attitude?"

You Yun was a little embarrassed by the question, he had wanted to put off the previous incident with a sentence or two so that he could talk to Jiang Hao about something else, but apparently he was a little naive, Jiang Hao seemed to be a little more serious when he spoke to him.

"I," You Yun hesitated for a moment, simply gave a laugh and sighed, "I'm sorry for my poor attitude just now, perhaps I underestimated your strength and treated you with some arrogance and contempt, please don't take it to heart, here, I sincerely apologize to you! "

This time, You Yun was obviously much more sincere, and his face had a much more serious expression.

Since Jiang Hao didn't want to be perfunctory, he naturally had to be sincere, otherwise how would Jiang Hao be able to feel his sincerity?

Only when he heard what You Yun said afterwards did Jiang Hao sort of drop his inhibitions, his whole body leaned against the bar in a comfortable position, sized You Yun up and said, "What, is it a bit out of the blue?"

You Yun smiled frankly and nodded, "Indeed, in my opinion, you are nothing more than a student who has just started university, originally I thought that you were barely able to shell out a few thousand dollars with your financial strength, but huh, it seems that my eyesight is still very poor. Dare I ask"

You Yun thought for a moment, a little worried that if he asked Jiang Hao's identity directly, he would incur his disgust, but in the end, he asked with courage, "Dare I ask your surname? Please forgive my rudeness, but I am genuinely curious as to which family's grandson you are?"

With a smile on his face, You Yun continued, "To be honest, I know all the famous families in Chujiang, but I really don't remember you, isn't your family local?"

Jiang Hao smiled and hesitated for a while, after all, he didn't really want more people to know his identity, not to mention that he and this You Yun, I'm afraid, didn't even know each other yet, so he didn't need to tell him his true identity.

So Jiang Hao continued, "Oh, I'm really sorry, I don't want to answer this question right now. My name is Jiang Hao, you can just call me that from now on."

Didn't want to say?

You Yun looked at Jiang Hao suspiciously, and the doubt in his eyes deepened a few points.

He certainly understood that Jiang Hao was unwilling to announce his identity, either because his identity was rather sensitive or because people that simply didn't want you to know his identity.

But whichever it was, it seemed that his own desire to know Jiang Hao's identity was completely out of the question.

But even so, You Yun knew he didn't need to force himself, what he wanted was Jiang Hao as a big client, whatever his origin was.

You Yun smiled modestly again and said to Jiang Hao, "Mr. Jiang, I see that you seem to be very interested in jewellery, tonight, I have prepared a banquet at Chu Jiang Court, I wonder if you can enjoy it?"

You Yun didn't wait for Jiang Hao to say anything, he hurriedly added, "Actually, it's only a banquet, but the main thing is that there will be a small auction at the banquet, there will be a lot of precious jewellery for auction, I see that you are interested in this kind of jewellery, I wonder if you can come and join us?"

As he spoke, You Yun hurriedly took out a golden card from his bosom and lowered it to Jiang Hao's eyes, saying respectfully, "This is an invitation, please accept it."

In fact, Jiang Hao really had little interest in wine banquets or anything else.

But since the other party said there was some kind of auction for valuable items, Jiang Hao suddenly became interested.

In Jiang Hao's opinion, he was planning to buy a gift for Xue Yuning anyway, so buying one was just as good as buying one, so he could just hide and buy a few.

The only pieces that were available were cheap ones that were almost faded.

Jiang Hao knew that Xue Yuning couldn't afford to buy them, but she absolutely loved them, otherwise she wouldn't wear them out every time she came out with herself, even if those pieces of her jewellery were already old.

Thinking of this, Jiang Hao couldn't help but feel a little sour in his heart as he glanced at the invitation handed over by You Yun and took it.

"May I ask when the banquet will start?" Jiang Hao asked.

When You Yun heard Jiang Hao's words, his heart burst into laughter and he hurriedly said, "Not too early, not too late, tonight at seven o'clock, you must be on time, Mr Jiang."

After looking at the invitation, Jiang Hao nodded, "Okay, I will be there on time then."

You Yun heatedly smiled, pointed to the invitation and continued, "Then I'll be waiting for Mr Jiang at Chu Jiang Pavilion! When you arrive at the banquet hall on the third floor of Chu Jiang Pavilion in the evening, just show the invitation directly."

Jiang Hao nodded, and then he saw a waitress carrying an exquisite gift box, walking over from a short distance away.

When it reached the front, the waitress respectfully handed it to Jiang Hao and said in a soft voice, "Sir, your Tears of the Sky have been packed."