Chapter 249: I'm Going In

Gao Shun looked for the sound, and his whole body was about to sweat out in white hair.

Because he found that the person arguing was no other than Jiang Hao.

What made Gao Shun feel the most frightened was that the people arguing with Jiang Hao were clearly a group of his own underling security guards.

"How can I live with this!" Gao Shun's teeth were chattering, as if he felt that a great disaster was coming, and he hurriedly dashed towards the entrance.

At this time, at the ticket gate at the entrance of the stadium, Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning unexpectedly encountered the security guard again, and it was the three of them who were having an argument.

"I said, don't be unreasonable here, hurry up and get out of my way, or I'll treat you badly!" The security guard pointed a murderous finger at Jiang Hao and hurled abuses.

Jiang Hao looked calm at this moment, because he already had a bottom in his heart and knew that this security guard would not be able to bounce around for long.

Jiang Hao was just a little upset that he was not allowed to enter without a ticket, but now that he had produced a ticket, the security guard still wouldn't let him in, not even to check the ticket.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you!" Jiang Hao said indifferently, "I just want to enter the venue to see the concert, please check my ticket and get out of the way!"

The security guard couldn't help but snicker at his words, "Checking tickets? Why should I give you a ticket? How can you get in with just this?"

The guard pointed at the ticket in Jiang Hao's hand and laughed out loud.

"And the reason?" Jiang Hao calmly questioned, "Just now I didn't have a ticket and you wouldn't let me in, I can understand that, but now I have a ticket in my hand, why are you still not letting me in?"

Jiang Hao subconsciously glanced back in Gao Shun's direction and developed that this guy was already running wildly this way.

Jiang Hao smiled and said, "I advise you to explain things clearly to me today, otherwise you might have to suffer a little!"

Jiang Hao's words were not taken into account at all by this security guard, and he even snorted with extreme disdain, "Intimidating me? Who do you think you are? You're not allowed to enter even if you have a ticket, I'm just asking, do you have eyes? Open your eyes and take a good look at what kind of tickets they are, and then look at yours!"

The security guard thought that Jiang Hao was here to cause trouble again, so his attitude was extremely harsh.

Jiang Hao looked at the ticket in his hand and naturally knew that it was different from others'.

The security guard didn't seem to know why the tickets were different, perhaps it was because the security guard didn't know about the tickets.

It was just that as soon as the security guard spoke, the group of people around who were holding the tickets and preparing to enter, also looked at the gold-edged ticket in Jiang Hao's hand, and some of them actually laughed out loud directly.

"Pfft what kind of bullsh*t ticket is this, haha the cost of construction doesn't even make it look like a bit, is this taking the people checking the tickets as fools?"

"Haha, laughing my ass off, if I were this security guard, I'd be in a hurry too, you brought something like this over, who let you in, it's really funny"

"What's wrong with this guy? If you don't want to go in, go and hide, you're delaying others from entering the venue, I'm really annoyed with this kind of people"

There was a chorus of vitriol around Jiang Hao, and some even shouted for him to get lost.

Seeing that everyone was in an uproar, the security guard also smiled triumphantly as he ripped the ticket out of Jiang Hao's hand and tore it in half with one hand.

"Heh, you heard that, right? Hear what everyone is saying? Get lost very close, you're really in the way here!" The security guard pushed Jiang Hao away with a disdainful push and cursed as he tried to push him out.

But just then, a voice came through.

"What's going on, there's making a mess!" At this moment, that security chief appeared again and walked over quickly with an impatient face, "I'm telling you, I see that General Manager Gao has just come out, I don't know where he went, if you let General Manager Gao see such a scene, no one will have a good time!"

The security guard smiled and hurriedly pulled the captain over, pointing at Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning and said, "Captain, look, it's the two of them again, it's not my fault, they're like ghosts."

The security guard immediately took all the blame off himself and put it all on Jiang Hao's head.

But from the beginning to the end, Jiang Hao's attitude was very good, not even a word of argument, but only kept asking the other party to scan the two-dimensional code of the ticket in his hand.

And as long as the other party gently flashed this ticket, it would be clear whether this was real or fake.

But the other party not only refused his request, but even spoke out against him.

Only these things were drowned out in the security guard's side of the story.

When the security chief saw Jiang Hao, his face instantly clouded over, not unhappy, but very unhappy.

"What the hell is wrong with you you, didn't I tell you to hurry up and leave? Do you have to ask me to do something to kick you out? A big man, do you still want to lose face or not?" The security chief pointed at Jiang Hao and counted him out.

Jiang Hao remained calm and didn't retaliate, just pointed at the two tickets that had been torn to pieces by the security guards and said, "I have the tickets, I want to enter the venue!"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 250: This is stolen