Chapter 315: Dad Please!

Liu Qiang pointed at Jiang Hao who was not far away and surrounded by a group of people in the middle, his face overflowing with loathing.

He followed up by saying to Liu Guohao, "Dad, what do you say, what should we do with these two people today? I was bullied by them that day, and it just so happens that they are all here today, so you have to take out this anger for me at any rate!"

Liu Qiang was quite proud of himself, because he felt that this was his family's company and his father usually spoiled him.

Now if he heard that he was being bullied, he might not be able to tell what he would do to Ye Yunjie and Jiang Hao later.

Liu Qiang smiled at Ye Yunjie with an arrogant expression.

He said to himself, "B*tch, how dare you be mad at me again this time? I'll see if you still dare to jump up and down, this is my home turf!

Liu Qiang even felt that Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie's fate was almost predictable, no matter what, these two people would not end up in a good place today.

But what surprised Liu Qiang a little was that after he had said such a large amount of words, Ye Yunjie still had that calm and relaxed expression, showing a faint smile.

Ye Yunjie snorted and shook her head slightly helplessly as she said to Liu Qiang, "Oh? Really, then I'd like to see if your father can give you this bad breath today!"

When Liu Qiang heard this, he hurriedly looked at his old man and said with an angry expression on his face, "Dad, you heard what this b*tch said, right? She dares to disregard you, what are you still standing there for? Hurry up and have someone clean them up?"

Liu Qiang saw that his father was hesitant to take action, he was so anxious that he hurriedly urged, "Aiya, I know you don't want to deal with such a small character, then I'll let Brother Pao do it myself, and later on, tell the public that I did it!"

Liu Qiang looked at Brother Pao impatiently, pointed at Ye Yunjie and said, "Brother Pao, what are you still standing there for? Hurry up and clean up this b*tch, and that little bastard over there!"

Brother Pao had already seen that Ye Yunjie was not an idle person, from Liu Guohao's attitude towards her all along, or Ye Yunjie's own calmness in dealing with changes, it could all prove that she did not take Liu Qiang into consideration.

Brother Pao looked at Liu Qiang and couldn't help but shake his head slightly.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers. What the hell is going on here?

"Brother Pao, what do you mean? You're not listening to me? Hurry up, give me a hard time to clean up these two"

This time, Liu Qiang did not finish his words, and then he heard a sharp sound coming out of thin air.

Then Liu Qiang felt his face burning hot, and finally his whole body was lifted over by that force and rolled on the ground twice.

"You little son of a b*tch, you you don't want to f*cking live you?"

Liu Guohao finally couldn't stand it anymore.

Usually he did dote on his only son especially well, usually if Liu Qiang was bullied, Liu Guohao naturally had to teach the other party a lesson so as to take out his son's anger.

But today Liu Guohao realised that because of this, it seemed that he had spoilt the brute so much that he had apparently lost his mind.

Liu Guohao was angry and desperate. Angry because his own son might have to spoil his good deed today.

He was desperate because he didn't know how Ye Yunjie would deal with him later.

What Liu Guohao could do was to try to save his son and the Liu family.

When Liu Guohao thought of this, he punched and kicked Liu Qiang, who had fallen to the ground, without showing any mercy.

Liu Qiang was screaming on the ground, rolling and begging for mercy: "Dad, don't hit me, you're going to kill me, please don't hit me, oops, it hurts, it hurts, Dad."

If he didn't punish Liu Qiang properly today, if he fell into the hands of Ye Yunjie, he would end up a hundred times more miserable.

That kind of result was something Liu Guohao did not dare to imagine.

The worst part is that no matter how Ye Yunjie dealt with Liu Qiang in the end, Liu Guohao could only endure it. If he dared to resist even a little bit, then the Liu family would be the ones to suffer in the end.

Liu Guohao secretly glanced at Ye Yunjie with the rest of his eyes.

He found that Ye Yunjie still had that cold expression on her face, as if she didn't care about what was going on or Liu Qiang's death.

This attitude of Ye Yunjie simply made Liu Guohao desperate, because as long as Ye Yunjie did not shout to stop, Liu Guohao would not dare to stop easily.

But if the fight continued like this, Liu Guohao was really worried that his son would die by his own hand.

At this moment, Ye Yun-jie looked not far away and her eyes changed for a moment, and she hurriedly walked over.

Seeing this, Liu Guohao hurriedly slowed down the speed and power of his fists and kicks, giving Liu Qiang a moment to catch his breath.

Liu Guohao was also curious enough to look along with Ye Yunjie, and then he saw Ye Yunjie walking over to a boy not far away with a concerned look on his face.

"Young Jiang, are you alright?" Ye Yunjie asked, "Did he do anything to you?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 316: Kneeling down