Chapter 376

Because of this, that was why there was that conversation between a few people just now.

A few women were pointing at themselves and talking about the pendant, so of course Jiang Hao understood that what they were talking about was the matter of him buying the Tears of the Sky.

However, he didn't know these people, and didn't want to pay any attention to them, so he didn't even look at the women and turned his head towards Qin Yun.

Only the few women still seemed a little curious and still looked over to Jiang Hao's side from time to time.

"Who are they? Do you know them!" Qin Yun had long seen these three people, and when she saw Jiang Hao walking over, she hurriedly asked in a curious low voice.

Jiang Hao smiled and shook his head, simply saying indifferently, "Probably the wrong person."

Qin Yun nodded, and a moment later, asked curiously, "But I heard them seem to be saying something about a sapphire pendant? And over a million, what's that all about? Why can't I understand what they're saying?"

As soon as Qin Yun finished speaking, the shop assistant from the suit shop rushed up and said with a surprised look on her face, "What, you don't know yet? I guess it won't take long, that is, tomorrow, probably the whole Chu River will be known and become the talk of the street."

When she heard the shop assistant say this, Qin Yun became even more curious.

She shook her head slightly and cross-examined, "I don't know, what's going on? Is there something big going on?"

After all, it had only just happened not too long ago, and now the whole mall knew about it, and it seemed to have spread very quickly.

The shopper also seemed to like gossip, and when she heard Qin Yun ask about this matter, she immediately became excited and began to talk about it incessantly.

"The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you're looking for.

"Guess what, at first many people thought that this thing was not worth much, a dirt boss even asked for tens of thousands of dollars to sell it, but as soon as the other big boss You revealed the price, those people were instantly dumbfounded!"

Qin Yun smiled, frowned, and hurriedly asked, "How much was the price tag on that pendant?"

The shop assistant laughed, held out a hand and said, "You probably wouldn't have thought of it, the pendant costs 1.88 million! Haha, guess what, the bosses who were still eager to buy the pendant, immediately deflated, so scared that they did not dare to breathe a breath, haha, that scene, really how embarrassing!"

"And what happened after that?" Qin Yun was busy asking again.

"Afterwards, ha, that thing was even more dramatic!" The shop assistant said with an exaggerated expression, "At that very moment, a young man suddenly came forward and said he wanted to buy the pendant. You don't know, I wasn't there anyway, but I heard that the man was ugly and dressed in rags and dirt, not a rich man. At that time, when everyone saw this man, they all thought that even if he died, he wouldn't be able to afford this pendant! After all, it was a million and eighty-eight thousand dollars, so even the big bosses would have to hesitate if they wanted to buy it, let alone him!"

"Hey, but guess what, the final result was beyond everyone's expectation! That man actually bought the pendant and paid the full amount in one go!"

The shop assistant couldn't help but sigh after saying this, and said to himself, "Hey, the old saying is true, people can't be seen, huh, you see those people look down on others, but what happens? They really do have that kind of strength, you say this"

Listening to the shopper's words, Qin Yun was also astonished.

Of course she didn't know that the godly person this shopper was talking about was actually Jiang Hao, who was beside herself.

Qin Yun was even a little curious and speculated in her mind about who that person really was.

After all, he was in his twenties, didn't look too good, and could take out more than one million eight hundred thousand dollars at once, the image of such a person was too distinct, if Chu Jiang had such a person, Qin Yun estimated that she could immediately think of this person.

But after thinking for a while, she couldn't remember, no matter what, who the person this shopper was talking about was.

Jiang Hao, on the other hand, almost laughed out loud when he saw Qin Yun's expression.

He himself hadn't expected that he would end up making such a big splash just by buying a pendant for Xue Yuning.

What he found most ridiculous was Qin Yun's expression. She probably wanted to know who the person who bought the pendant was, but probably Qin Yun would never think that the person who bought the pendant was himself, even if she thought about it for the rest of her life, right?

Qin Yun also saw Jiang Hao snickering at the side and hurriedly asked with a frown, "Hey, what are you laughing at?"

Jiang Hao shook his head, "Nothing, did you just wonder who bought that pendant?"

Qin Yun nodded without thinking, "Yes, that's more than a million dollars, I was wondering who had such great power?"

Jiang Hao smiled at his words and asked, "Then do you think that this person would be me?"

Qin Yun smiled and looked at Jiang Hao, and in her heart she knew very well that this person would definitely not be Jiang Hao.

Although that shop assistant had just said that this person was very young and also looked like a bitter loser.

But even so, this person would definitely not be Jiang Hao.

Because how could Jiang Hao possibly have that much money?

Qin Yun brushed aside her mouth and smiled, "It's you it's you, alright? But it doesn't really matter who it is, after all, even if that person spent over a million dollars to buy a pendant, but it has nothing to do with me, it's not like he would give it to me to wear, I'm just more curious about who that person is."

Qin Yun shook her head and said in relief, "All right, let's go, it's about time. Oh yes, today's banquet is organised by that big boss You Yun You, I see that even if I don't know who that person is now, I will definitely meet that person at the banquet later. After all, after spending more than a million dollars on something, how can Big Boss You have to invite that person to the banquet, right?"

Jiang Hao didn't say anything when he heard that, he just laughed in his heart, at this moment, he did think that Qin Yun looking like this was quite amusing.

But since he had reminded her, she didn't think of herself, so there was nothing he could do about it.

He would just wait until the banquet and let Qin Yun reveal her identity herself.

Jiang Hao couldn't stop thinking about how Qin Yun would react if she really knew that she had bought the $1.88 million pendant.