Chapter 235: Here Comes Another One

Xue Yu Ning had a face of aggression, she really didn't lie ah.

She hurriedly stretched her mobile phone over to her cousin, while explaining, "Look for yourself if you don't believe me, I was just about to call you, but before I could call out, you guys came over."

However, cousin Xue Yu Ning did not even look at it, and directly turned her head to the side with a displeased face.

Under her breath, she also muttered. : "How funny, you treat me like a three-year-old child, right? Really think I still believe in your bullshit."

Xue Yu Ning was anxious she looked at Jiang Hao and hurriedly said, "What I said is true I didn't lie to you don't believe me ask Jiang Hao ah."

Jiang Hao also hurriedly helped to explain, "Yu Ning really didn't lie to you, I can testify."

But cousin Xue Yuning didn't pay any attention to Jiang Hao, she brushed aside her mouth and said, "Humph! You are not all in cahoots? How should I know if what you guys say is true or not? It's hard for me to treat you guys like family, but you guys, huh?"

The other party was really a bit unreasonable, and Jiang Hao was really too lazy to explain to him.

Suddenly, Jiang Hao remembered, weren't the concert tickets in Xue Yu Ning's bag? As long as he took the tickets out, he would naturally know that he hadn't cheated him.

After all, when he asked Ye Yunjie for the tickets yesterday, Jiang Hao had asked for four tickets, and he and Xue Yuning couldn't use four tickets to come to the concert.

When Jiang Hao thought of this, he hurriedly passed a wink to Xue Yuning and whispered, "Alright, no need to talk nonsense to them, just give them the tickets to see."

Moreover, Jiang Hao knew even better that with the kind of little mind of cousin Xue Yu Ning that loved to take advantage of things, she would probably forget everything after seeing the tickets.

Besides, what did she and Fan Deng come here for? Wasn't they planning to go to the concert? But with their ability, it would be harder than heaven to get a ticket.

If she gave them two tickets for nothing and they were front row tickets, they would be happy.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

But just as Xue Yuning lowered her head, a familiar voice came from beside them again.

"Aigoo-ho, what a coincidence, how can I run into you guys anywhere?"

As soon as these words fell, Jiang Hao's few people looked at the voice and saw Wang Jiani walking over resentfully.

Meeting Wang Jiani again, Jiang Hao instantly remembered what happened in front of the Howlite Hotel before.

Jiang Hao was instantly on fire, feeling both angry and somewhat disgusted.

"Do we still need to inform you of where we are?" Jiang Hao grunted coldly and disliked it back without good grace.

Wang Jiani was quite happy, but once Jiang Hao said this, her face instantly turned gloomy as well, and she said in no good mood, "And, you can go wherever you like, what does it have to do with me."

Wang Jiani looked at the entrance of the stadium, where many fans had already gathered, and she said with some satisfaction, "I'm just curious, what are you doing here? Do you still want to sneak in by sneaking around? It's ridiculous, what do you think, do you really think that the security guards are all vegetarians?"

Wang Jiani continued with a smile, "Don't blame me for not reminding you, if you guys are caught trying to sneak in, you'll end up miserable!"

As she finished speaking, Wang Jiani also looked at the Fan Deng couple poking around Jiang Hao and Xue Yu Ning.

She was still quite curious as to who these two people were and why they were following Jiang Hao's side.

However, just now Wang Jiani's words were too unpleasant, Cousin Xue Yu Ning didn't know why, let alone who Wang Jiani was, so when she was coldly accused like that, her already suppressed anger flared up again.

"Who are you talking about?" Xue Yuning's cousin said in a tit-for-tat manner, "Girls, pay attention to what you say, you really don't know how to behave!"

Cousin Xue Yuning glared at Wang Jiani fiercely, really furious.

She could also see that this Wang Jiani was definitely someone who had a problem with Jiang Hao Xue Yuning.

But it's none of my business if you have a problem with her, but it's not okay for you to bring me along with you!

Fan Deng on the side was also a bit unhappy and didn't have a good face as he shot a look at Wang Jiani, and couldn't help but sneer.

In his opinion, this girl in front of him, is just a student, maybe from a slightly better family, but to know is definitely not something rich and powerful.

What kind of world is this, such a person, even dare to come out and pretend?

If she didn't have the backing of her family, I guess she wouldn't dare to be so wild!

When Wang Jiani heard Xue Yuning's cousin's words, she hurriedly looked at the couple and said with narrowed eyes, "Who are you, did I just name you? Are you sick?"

"Oh, you're with these two poor bastards?"

"Watch your mouth, or I'll treat you badly!" Fan Deng stepped forward and pointed at Wang Jiani, warning, "We are Yu Ning's cousin and cousin's husband, if you keep talking with your mouth unclean, you can think of the consequences!"

After being frightened by Fan Deng, Wang Jiani had indeed restrained herself a lot.

After all, there were four of them, and she had only come to watch the concert by herself today, so if she really got into a conflict with them, it would definitely be herself who would suffer in the end.

But when she faced Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning, she didn't want to show her fear, these two were the people she hated the most, if they saw that she was afraid, how could she bully them in the future!

After thinking about it, Wang Jiani raised her head and said to Fan Deng, "Why are you so mean? You think I'm afraid of you because there are so many of you? Who are you scaring?

Wang Jiani was very clever indeed, as she finished her sentence, she even pointed at the police car on duty to the side, showing a smug look on her face.

Indeed, as long as there was an argument on their side, the police would definitely come over to intervene, and no matter what, Wang Jiani felt that she could not lose out.

Wang Jiani's words had indeed frightened Fan Deng.

He thought about it, he had come here today to have fun, there was really no need to cause any unpleasant trouble.

So he ended up just sighing in his heart, and his attitude towards Wang Jiani softened a lot instantly.

"Then then you can't just humiliate people either! We don't know you, so who are you to talk about us like that!" Fan Deng said reluctantly.

Wang Jiani laughed coldly and said disdainfully, "And, so you can blame me? Who let you guys be their relatives. Pfft."

Wang Jiani seemed to think of something and suddenly puffed out a laugh, then pointed at Jiang Hao and teased, "Haha surnamed Jiang, what are you doing here today with Xue Yuning's poor relatives? Is it hard to believe that you still want to go in and watch the concert?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad2: Chapter 236: Will you believe it now!