Chapter 354

"Pay for it?" When Wang Jiani heard Jiang Hao's words, it was like she had heard some great joke, and besides mockery, there was an even stronger contempt.

"I pooh!" Wang Jiani said, "Do you know what the hell you're talking about? You'll pay for it? Can you afford to pay for it? Do you know what brand this dress is? Do you know how much this dress costs? Do you know where it was bought? I think you know nothing, and you're lucky to be making things up here, it's disgusting."

In Wang Jiani's opinion, Jiang Hao's words just now were just to clam up, still immersed in that beautiful dream that he was a rich second generation and hadn't woken up yet.

"Damn it, wake up!" Wang Jiani added with contempt.

Unreasonable, Jiang Hao frowned at the other party.

He wasn't interested in cursing with the other party, this was Haisheng Yipin, he was the owner of the place, he was cursing at each other with a shrew here, people would only think he was crazy and end up behaving himself.

Jiang Hao didn't want this kind of gossip flying around in the future.

"Aiya, can you stop being so nonsense? I said I'll compensate you and be done with it, why so much nonsense?" Jiang Hao said impatiently, "Come on, how much is it, you're swearing in a place like this, surprisingly, you're not afraid of being laughed at!"

Jokes?

When Wang Jiani heard this, she really felt ridiculous.

Her own dress was splashed with mud and water, what was wrong with cursing?

This dress was a new Prada model, and she had only agreed to buy it for herself after she had been trying to get her father to do so for a long time.

Originally, Wang Jiani was thinking that she had to dress decently for such an upscale neighbourhood as Haisheng Yipin today.

But how could she have imagined that it would end up like this?

Moreover, she was already angry, but Jiang Hao even said such things to her.

Wang Jiani was furious and shouted, "Buy? Can you afford to buy it? Let me tell you, this dress costs twenty-two thousand dollars, and it's a limited edition. Can you afford it? Idiot, don't measure yourself!"

Jiang Hao frowned, he had thought how expensive the dress was, but it was only 20,000.

Jiang Hao shook his head helplessly, "Fine, more than 20,000, I'll pay you back, just say it yourself, do you want the money, or the dress?"

At this point in time, Jiang Hao was still saying such things, and Wang Jiani was speechless.

Of course, she knew very well that Jiang Hao's ability, not to mention the 22,000 yuan, even if he was a poor loser, it would be good enough if he could get 2,000 yuan.

If she expected him to pay, it would be a nightmare!

Wang Jiani sneered, "Fine, pay up, I'll pay up any way you want, as long as you can afford it, but"

Wang Jiani's gaze suddenly turned sinister and she said with a gloomy face, "You can pay for it any way you like, provided you can afford it! However."

Wang Jiani sneered, "But I don't think you can afford it, for the sake of our alumni, I'll give you a chance. But."

Wang Jiani smiled as she thought to herself that Jiang Hao would definitely choose this option, and as long as he chose this, just wait and see how she would humiliate him.

Wang Jiani raised her tone a few notches and continued, "But I'm not giving you a discount for nothing, you'll have to pay something!"

Jiang Hao smiled at that, he just wanted to know what kind of plan this Wang Jiani had in mind, so he asked, "Fine, go ahead, what's the price."

Wang Jiani smiled and thought that Jiang Hao had fallen for the trap, so she was pleased with herself.

"The price, it's simple, you kneel down for me now!" Wang Jiani smiled sinisterly, "I'll tell you the truth, today you only have two options, either give me money for compensation immediately, or kneel down for me, I can allow Mi to compensate me in installments!"

"I said, you only have these two options, if you neither compensate nor kneel down, then sorry, I guarantee to make you look good, my cousin knows a lot of people in the road, when the time comes, I guarantee to make you die a miserable death!"

Wang Jiani was so pleased with herself that she thought to herself that Jiang Hao would have nothing more to say and would definitely have to kneel down for herself.

She would have to record this scene later and show it to her friends, so that she could see if this fool would dare to be crazy in front of her again.

It was just that Wang Jiani seemed to be a bit too happy too soon, and after hearing her words, Jiang Hao laughed.

Not to mention what Wang Jiani said about her cousin on the road, just this little ploy of hers to humiliate herself, Jiang Hao found it beyond ridiculous.

Kneeling down, how dare she think of that.

If it hadn't been her own fault today, Jiang Hao would definitely not have wasted so much time talking to Wang Jiani.

Jiang Hao shook his head helplessly and said with a bitter smile, "Bring your phone, I'll transfer money to you."

Jiang Hao suddenly hesitated and looked at Wang Jiani with a playful smile, "Hey? By the way, let me ask you something, if I want you to kneel down for me? How much money would have to be transferred to you?"

Jiang Hao's words made Wang Jiani anxious and annoyed.

Something that didn't measure itself and was still pretending, Wang Jiani sneered, "You pretend, fine, if you can transfer me a million dollars, I'll kneel down for you!"