That definitely sounded rather horrific, even the other animatronics seemed to be worried about that happening to them too. Saphira doubted it because they were important to the pizzaplex...but Saphira did hope that it would never happen. She would hate to see any of the animatronics with those nightmare bots crawling on them and trying to literally throw them away. That just seemed cruel in a sense.

Monty snorted a little. "If any of them try to do that to me, I will pound them until they are flattened on the floor. I am not afraid of them stupid bots. And don't tell that I should be..."

"Maybe we should Monty." Bonnie interrupts his boyfriend gently, getting a surprised expression from the gator. "Look, those bots really did not behave like the usual staff bots. I for one do not want to be torn apart again, and especially by those bots." The gator softened his expression, he knew that Bonnie was still recovering mentally from being smashed up, and he definitely did not wish for that to happen again. "And Mr Hippo told you they could tear you in half again. If they do that, it might be worse than it was before. I don't think you want that to happen Monty. You might be aggressive, but you should not be stupid."

"There must be a system that we could access for those bots," Chica said, looking at Mr Hippo for answers. "Shouldn't there be? Maybe at the staff bot system?"

"I don't think so. Those nightmare bots have their system somewhere in the second basement I believe. After all, I am sure that place is swarmed with those bots. Getting to the system would probably be impossible." That made sense, the person who built them wouldn't want the system in a place that was easily accessible, so somewhere dark and dangerous was the best spot for it. "I would not attempt it at all. I know you would want to try Saphira."

She shakes her head quickly. "Nope! Not after tonight, no way. If I can find a way to access it remotely...than maybe there is a chance I could do something. But that would probably be just as hard to do anyway." She sipped another mouthful of hot chocolate.

"Probably. I think the best we can do is not to let you wander this pizzaplex alone once it closes anymore." Saphira grimaced a little and looked at Mr Hippo who shakes his head. "That is not up for debate young lady." She smirked at him suddenly and giggled softly, making the hippo bot frown in confusion. "What is so funny?"

"You're acting like a protective dad." Saphira giggled again as the animatronics chuckle softly as they hadn't realized it.

"Maybe that is a good thing." Mr Hippo was smiling, he seemed to be proud of that because keeping Saphira safe was a priority of his. "I guess that means I can have some talks with Freddy about a few things later."

Freddy frowned slightly at Mr Hippo. "I don't believe that is needed Mr Hippo."

"Mmm hmm, sure..." The hippo folds his arms with a stern expression, Saphira was still giggling as it was too funny. "You need to be more attentive to Saphira, and I don't mean when it comes to your relationship with her. I don't know why you were with Foxy while she went to check the freezer, but that cannot happen anymore."

The bear huffed and looked at Saphira, smiling at her gently. "You are not wrong super star, he is acting like a fatherly figure."

"And if we found her completely frozen and her system unable to start again? Would you be making fun of me for my concern for her?" Freddy grimaced and shakes his head, he knew it was serious, but Mr Hippo acting as a parental figure right now was a tad annoying to him, even if Saphira found it amusing. "That is what I thought. As her partner, it is your duty to stay by her side Freddy, no matter what. Even if it is the most mundane thing."

"It is never mundane when we are together." She finished the hot chocolate and placed a hand on Freddy's cheek. "I find we tend to have a good time just talking even when it might seem boring."