Chapter 88

Lizzie's pov

The reception went amazing. It truly was one of the best days of my life. I was the happiest that I could ever be and seeing Y/N becoming a part of my family was amazing.

Right now we are on our way to the cabin for a week of just us. Y/N and I alone for a week to do whatever we please before I start working on Sorry For Your Loss and Y/N goes back to college for his teaching degree.

"Are you ok my love?" He asked me as he concentrated on the road.

"I am just really happy right now." I told him with a smile as he placed a kiss to my hand. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at my left ring finger still not believing that we are now finally married. The rest of the journey went by quick as I watched the scenery go by as we drove. We soon pulled up outside the cabin, I couldn't help the wide smile on my face that we have it for a week just the two of us. As I walked inside Y/N followed behind with our bags.

"This is amazing." He said quietly as I turned around to face him.

"It is. It's going to be one hell of a week with you." I told him softly.

"If you want to call your mum to check on Freya while I put our bags in our room." He told me softly knowing me too well. I gave him a soft kiss before he went to the bedroom with our bags. So I pulled my phone out and dialled my mum.

"Hey sweetie, how was the journey?" She asked as soon as she answered.

"It was great. Hows my child?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"She is great. She's enjoying some time with her grandparents so please just don't worry and enjoy your week away." She told me sternly.

"But if anything happens please call us." I told her.

"Don't worry I will sweetie. I love you." She said trying to end the conversation.

"I love you too mum." I told her before we hung up. I didn't realise that Y/N was back in the room until I felt his arms snake around my waist kissing my shoulder.

"Are you ok my love?" He asked me.

"Is that your question of the day or something." I teased him as I melted into his embrace.

"I guess it is." He smirked as he kissed my neck.

"So are you going to tell me what happened with Dek now?" I asked him as I turned around in his arms.

"I suppose I will or you will probably punish me." He said as he moved away from me.

"Well?" I urged him to talk.

"Well on our bachelor party, everything was going great until he wanted to go into a strip club. I didn't want to because I don't see the need in having a half naked woman dancing on me when I have the most beautiful woman in the world to come home to." He started making me smile. "Then he went on to say that I have changed since I've been with you. And then he mentioned that I couldn't even save Jack. And then I lost it." He finished as he sat down.

"That isn't your fault. None of it is. You done what you thought was right and it was your night." I tried to reassure him.

"But I punched him multiple times and the guys had to drag me off him." He said with disappointment in his eyes at his own actions. "He was family to me Liz. And now all I have really is you and Freya. You're all I need."

"And you're all we need." I told him as I gave him a soft kiss. "Well let's get this honeymoon started."

"Really, right after that conversation." He said with a raised brow.

"I wasn't on about that but if that's what you want I wouldn't be opposed to it." I told him as I bit my lip making him chuckle. "But honestly I was thinking of going for a walk around the lake before we have dinner."

"That sounds great my love." He said as he stood up and held his hand out for me to take. We both walked around the area by the cabin. Looking over at the calm ripples of the lake and just enjoying being here with nature. "How about after dinner we get in the hot tub?" He asked me with an innocent smile but there is something mischevious in his eyes.

"Why wait til after dinner." I smirked as we both walked back to the cabin. We went to our bags for our swimsuits. I shook my head at the thin material that Scar had packed for me with a note.

You'll deffo get lucky in this ;)

I laughed at the note before I changed. I would be honest and say I am thankful that we are on our own out here because I nost definitely wouldn't wear it. I walked outside with my robe around me as I watched Y/N lower himself. Tensing his muscles as he did. I took off my robe and got in beside him as we both looked out at the sky with the sun starting to set.

"Here my love." He said as he handed me a glass of wine.

"Thank you baby." I told him as I returned my gaze to the sunset. I could feel his eyes on me making my lips twitch into a smirk. "You're missing it." I told him while looking into his lustfilled eyes.

"I have the most beautiful sight in the world that nothing compares to." He said softly making me blush. "It's good to see I still have this effect on you." He husked as he gripped my jaw to make me face him.

"Oh shut up." I said shyly as he just wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I still think it's the cutest thing." He said with a fuzzy smile before kissing me gently making my mind all foggy. I turned to face him more as I gripped the side of his neck and deepened the kiss. He forced his tongue in between my lips making me sigh as our tongues brushed together. He gripped my hips so I straddled his lap. As the kiss got hungrier I started to roll my hips on his and I could feel his growing bulge in his shorts. He would sometimes thrust his hips upwards making me gasp as his hardened cock made contact with my clothed core. When my lips became useless he started to move his kisses down my neck as I instinctively tilted my head to give him more access. I felt his hands go down to my bottoms to untie them.

"Take them off." I told him breathlessy as he did as he was told followed by his own. I lined my core up and lowered myself on his cock making us both moan at tge sensation. I kissed him roughly before I started to move my hips as his hands guided me. He sucked and licked on my neck and collarbone surely leaving a mark making me roll my head back. I let out a loud moan when he met my thrusts hard and deep. "I'm close." I breathed as my movements got sloppier.

"Me too." He grunted as he started to go faster chasing our highs. With a few more I came biting down on his shoulder while he came inside me. We both sat in that position until we both calmed down. He slowly lifted me off him before he reached over for our bottoms. He put his on before he helped me with mine. The sun had fully set by now and it was just the stars. "At least you won't need a bath now." He said making me giggle as I lay my head on his shoulder gazing at the stars.

"This is going to be an amazing week." I whispered as he kissed the top of my head as we enjoyed the rest of our night together.

An

Wow the first day of the honeymoon.
And thank you all for your support for this book.