Chapter 15

Y/N pov

I woke up today feeling refreshed, I don't know if it was because of a good night's sleep or because I'm actually starting to feel genuinely happy. I know that thinking about Lizzie puts a wide smile on my face to the point that I look like Jack Nicholson's joker. I'm excited and nervous about picking her up later after she finishes work. But I am looking forward to whatever adventure life has in store for me.

I'm not sure what to do with myself today with only picking her up at 6pm, and it's only 9.30am. Oh god I need to get a life. So being the unsociable dick I am, I decided to start my day going for drive on my motorcycle. I haven't used it in a while and it is my baby, it was the first vehicle I bought. So I decided to just drive around for a while not really having anywhere in mind to go. After about an hour of driving I decided to stop off at McDonald's for a bite to eat.  After I had finished and got back on my motorcycle, I decided to take the more scenic route home, it's slightly longer to get there but its a nice drive. By the time I had got home it was already 2pm. So I decided to go and have a shower since it was kinda sweaty in my biker gear. After I had finished in the shower and got dressed I thought I would kill some time by playing on the xbox until it was time to go and pick Lizzie up from work. I decided to wear dark grey jeans with a band t-shirt with my black and white vans.

When it was time to go and pick Lizzie up. I was quite nervous about it, it was kind of a little glimpse into her world. As I pulled up outside waiting for her I decided to text her to let her know I was here.

Y/N: Hey I'm outside ready.

Lizzie: I'll be out in a minute. Just finishing on something and should be done

Y/N: ok see you in a minute

As I was waiting I decided to put on one of my spotify playlists which mainly consist of deep purple and other rock bands. I was singing along to Burn by deep purple in my own little world, when I jumped at the sound of the passenger side door opening.

"holy shit Lizzie, give me a warning next time." I said as I was sat trying to catch my breath and stop my heart from beating out of my chest, Lizzie was sat there having a laughing fit.

"Oh my god, you should've seen your face." She said as she laughed. I could listen to her laugh all day and not get bored.

"well what do you expect. You almost gave me a heart attack" I said as a playfully rolled my eyes

"but it was still funny." She said as she looked at me with a bright smile giving me butterflies.

"I'm glad you find my pain funny" I told her as I started the car.

"well of course I do. Well are you ready to learn how to cook." She asked as she turned to look out of the window.

"Yeah I definitely am. So are we starting off with something easy" I asked her nervously not being the best cook in the world.

"I figured we could do chicken parm tonight since you loved it when I made it for you" she told me as I smile remembering the first time she cooked for me.

"that sounds like a plan" I said as I rested my hand in her thigh which caused her to blush.

"So what is this your listening to?" She asked trying to calm her nerves.

"it's just a playlist that I made. Here if you want to put something on" I told her as I handed her my phone for her to chose what she wanted to play.

"Oh wow, your giving me the power to control the music." She asked with a smirk.

"of course" I said nervously not really talking about each others music tastes yet.

As we were driving to Lizzies house she settled on putting on Queen, we were both just singing at the top of our lungs all the way home. I would sneak glances at her every chance I got to see that she had a huge smile on her face just getting lost in the music. I couldn't help but fall even more for her the more time we spend together. As soon as we pull up at her house, I quickly get out of the car and run to the passenger side to open her door and hold out my hand which she accepts. We both walk through her front door and make our way over to the sofa and just sit enjoying each others company.