Chapter 17

Lizzie's pov

I woke up this morning to the sun shining brightly through the windows, I had soon enough realised that I was cuddled up on Y/Ns chest. It took me a moment to realise that we were still in the living room and that we both must've fell asleep on the sofa. As I tried carefully to get up without waking him, I failed because the slightest movement caused him to stir awake.

"good morning love" he said in his raspy morning voice which I love.

"good morning baby. Sorry I woke you" I told him with a shy smile

"no its fine. What time is it?" He asked while he drew circles on my clothed back. I slowly sat up as to not put too much pressure on him and grabbed my phone off the coffee table.

"it's 9am, do you want some breakfast." I asked him as I put the phone back and rested my hands on his chest.

"Yeah that would be great. I'm starved." He said as his hands rested on my thighs. We both got up off the sofa, I made my way over to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast as Y/N followed behind.

"you can go grab a quick shower if you'd like while I'm sorting breakfast out." I told him as I turned back around to face him.

"are you sure you don't want me to help" he asked as he put his hands on my hips looking down into my eyes making me swallow dryly.

"no its fine go and have a shower, breakfast will hopefully be ready when you've finished" I told him as I pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"ok love, I'll be back soon" he said with a smile. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before making his way out of the room. As I was just about finishing up with cooking the waffles I had heard him shouting me, only for me to realise I forgot to get him a towel.

"Lizzie I kinda need a towel love." He shouted down to me. So I quickly ran into the closet and got him a fresh towel and popped my hand in the gap of the door to give it to him.

"I'm sorry baby, I forgot to make sure there was one there." I told him with an apologetic look.

"no its fine" he said through the door.

No soon after he had walked out of the bathroom with just a pair of shorts drying his hair. I couldn't help but admire his toned form. I did notice some faint scars here and there but I just stood there frozen until he spoke up

"Hey you OK there?" He asked me as he made his way over to me.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "umm yeah I'm great" I said as I heavily blushed.

"thats good, you just zoned out on me there." He said with a chuckle.

"well get dressed and breakfast is ready" I told him as I quickly walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen, to make us coffee and set breakfast at the table. We both sat there in a comfortable silence. I would find myself staring at him throughout breakfast, unable to get the image out of my head.

"So is there anything you want to do today before we have to get ready for tonight" I asked him as I took a sip of my coffee.

"I honestly don't know to be honest. We can do whatever you want" he told me with a soft smile.

"Oh Id prefer to do you" I thought but I'm not sure were we are with that part of the relationship. We haven't spoken about it. I know it's been a while since I've been laid and I'm definitely sure it's been a while for him. So the only thing I could think of was going for a swim in the pool.

"how about we go for a swim." I ask him as I break out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I would like that." He told me as he started to stand up.